Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Thorns and Claws
Default   #17  

im sad the mountain wrath changed from the design now that you showed it : o

Old Posted 06-01-2013, 08:14 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
I like 2/3.

Not crazy about Wrath, but I do like the purple ness.
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 06-01-2013, 08:43 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Default   #19  
I just simply love the Aeronautic Funk and the Shining Sheru!

The Aeronautic Funk is elegant yet casual and I like the color palette it has a lot :3. The Shining Sheru is also very elegant and I can see myself using it in quite a few avatars, especially the tops in it.

I'm not much of a fan of Mountain's Wrath but it's still a wonderful item and all the poses in it are of a very high quality (as is the case with the other two DIs).

Overall I like all of the DIs this month but in particular Aeronautic Funk and Shining Sheru <3.

Now, to go crawl under my rock once more xD >.>...
Old Posted 06-02-2013, 01:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
Okay...*cracks knuckles* this might be a bit.

First, Aeronautic Funk: Like the item, and it looks awesome. Adds to the steampunk availability as with Inventor's Dream, Victorian Vestments, and Victor's Raiment. Colors aren't quite my cup of tea, but can't say I wouldn't use it at some point.

Second, Mountain Wrath: Interesting and a pretty item. My only problem with it is that it reminds me a lot of Guardian Plate and Kaze no Kisetsu with regards to the armor. Definitely has some cool poses and love the coloring.

Finally, Shining Sheru: Concept is cool and looks good. My guess is that it was meant to be somewhat of a tie-in to the Lunae's items from a couple parts (at least that's the impression I'm getting). Colors work and are a good pairing, but it's not really my thing and is lacking something.....a staff maybe? Or some other final touch...not quite sure what.
I'm only a man with a candle to guide me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

Feel free to stop by and post!

I've turned into a monster
A monster, a monster
And it keeps getting stronger
Last edited by Alpha; 06-02-2013 at 02:04 AM.
Old Posted 06-02-2013, 01:46 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #21  
i am glad i am not the only one to think it has the same look to it as guardian plate >x>
Old Posted 06-02-2013, 02:33 AM Reply With Quote  
I Make Clothes o//u//o
o-o/ wait, what parts look like gurdian plate? oAo cause theres only a visor shoulder pads a small brest thing and 2 wiii little foot protectors o-o
Old Posted 06-02-2013, 08:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #23  
The lines of the foot pads and the chest area, they seem like the lines and bases are either tied into guardian plate or a good addition to it. Layer the foot plates of mountain over the foot area of guardian plate, they meld perfectly. Along with Sovereign Knight's armor, the three of them can be used seamlessly with the others. It isn't a bad thing but look at the lines of the armor that you make, and try to add in different lines other than straight vents or crosshatched(diamond) vents. Looking at the design sheet it would have have good addition to the armor in Sovereign Knight but the look of it would have been extremely similar.

It is a problem with Armor, because most of the basic parts of the same and if you do several different items with armor all by the same designer they are going to blend together just because of artist style. Just pull up the other armor designs that you have and try to make a different shape in it that will lend to the others but if you put on all of them you can tell what came from where. I am working on making an avi with all of your armor designs in it.

And I feel like a Digimon....
Last edited by Tiva; 06-02-2013 at 12:25 PM.
Old Posted 06-02-2013, 10:17 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
it is the whole feel of it, the large round heaviness of it and the general shape of the full avi, it is a full-body cover with large arms and a light bit of armor, just a lot of similarities that all-together looks like the other item
Old Posted 06-02-2013, 12:29 PM Reply With Quote  
I Make Clothes o//u//o
Default   #25  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiva View Post
The lines of the foot pads and the chest area, they seem like the lines and bases are either tied into guardian plate or a good addition to it. Layer the foot plates of mountain over the foot area of guardian plate, they meld perfectly. Along with Sovereign Knight's armor, the three of them can be used seamlessly with the others. It isn't a bad thing but look at the lines of the armor that you make, and try to add in different lines other than straight vents or crosshatched(diamond) vents. Looking at the design sheet it would have have good addition to the armor in Sovereign Knight but the look of it would have been extremely similar.

It is a problem with Armor, because most of the basic parts of the same and if you do several different items with armor all by the same designer they are going to blend together just because of artist style. Just pull up the other armor designs that you have and try to make a different shape in it that will lend to the others but if you put on all of them you can tell what came from where. I am working on making an avi with all of your armor designs in it.

And I feel like a Digimon....
OAO i never tought of it that way.
And is the avi your ussing right now a semi by product of this? cause i know most of these items OAO
Old Posted 06-02-2013, 01:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Yeah... I was trying for more armory look but I don't have a lot of pieces of GP, and I didn't like the black cover that went with the first GP color. I literally feel like a Digimon except that I want Gold(Blonde) or Copper wings which I can't find.
Old Posted 06-02-2013, 01:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #27  
Anka has yellow wings. They probably wouldn't match, though.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-02-2013, 02:00 PM Reply With Quote  
I Make Clothes o//u//o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiva View Post
Yeah... I was trying for more armory look but I don't have a lot of pieces of GP, and I didn't like the black cover that went with the first GP color. I literally feel like a Digimon except that I want Gold(Blonde) or Copper wings which I can't find.
yeahh your digimon feelings might be because that mask your wearring was kind of inspired off beelzemons helmet thing x'D
Old Posted 06-02-2013, 02:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #29  
They don't... I need Gold 4 or 5 wings from the new colors... it will just take time.

Knew it! I was scrolling through digimon and thought it looked like Kin.
Old Posted 06-02-2013, 02:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
Basically what Tiva said with regards to Guardian. The only other thing I had to add was that the armor looks kinda similar to Kaze's in the styling but not with the coloring. Don't really know what else to say that hasn't already been said.
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

A monster, a monster
Old Posted 06-02-2013, 02:28 PM Reply With Quote  
I Make Clothes o//u//o
Default   #31  
for the kaze similarity im asumming its the small shoulder pads? o,o cause i cant think of much else. oAo kaze is mostly fabric
Old Posted 06-02-2013, 02:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
The shoulder pads and also when you look at Kaze's headpiece and Mountain's chest piece.
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

A monster, a monster
Old Posted 06-02-2013, 03:04 PM Reply With Quote