Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

draws the naughty bits
Default Trisphee's Event items   #1  
You know sometimes I like going into my inventory and just going through my event bundles and trying everything on just for the fun of it, to see how the outfits look (I do this on most sites actually haha) but it made me really realize and appreciate how detailed and amazing Trisphee's event set bundles are - so many amazing items have been given out in events and a lot of them have become absolute staples of my waredrobe. How about you guys? What event items can you not live without? And what's your absolute favorite event items or bundles that you've gotten?

For me, the items I use most seem to be the N'Veiss sash, pieces from the second Faust set (Dark Faust as I like to think >u>) and Maikan's belt and Azeil's shorts FOR NO REASON AT ALL lol

As for sets, there's lots I like - the aforementioned Dark Faust set, cos red and black and bloody, man, the Incognito Decorum set has some beautiful colors and items in it, Zephyr's set is super useful but I think probably for me the Ascended Fenrir set is our most beautiful bundle, I mean the outfit is just gorgeous and all the details blow me away

what about u ?

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 11-17-2013, 07:09 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
The event items I use most are probably those from the Taskal War event, which was just winding down when I joined. Fenrir's tail and ears, Axel's vest, belt, and bat swarm, and Zephyr's companion are all part of my recurring "Dark God of the Furries" avatar. Apart from those I tend to use Darberus's body and Jhona's Sword quite often. Both of those sets (Darby and Jhona) were given to me by the newbie charity when I first joined. :)
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 11-17-2013 at 06:12 PM.
Old Posted 11-17-2013, 06:10 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #3  
Dyten's Sickly Visage.

Literally every single outfit I wear, I use at least one of the parts from that bundle. Usually the Fatigue, my expressions are never complete without it, it adds that extra bit of depth to the face that I absolutely adore.

Falla's Rot is a favorite of mine, especially with my love of zombie avatars, but even beyond that it's a beautiful piece of pixeling. I can't ever get over it. We need more like it.

Old Posted 11-17-2013, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
I pretty much always use Zephyr's Eyes underneath the Pretty Eyes. I don't know what I'd do if I suddenly didn't have them..... apart from freak out and be incredibly sad..... actually, I would probably go on hiatus for a while and then complain a lot.

Bundles that I really like..... *goes to check inventory* This might take a while..... *has ALL the things* ..... I guess I really like the Dark Falla bundle and the Dejected Zephyr bundle.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 11-18-2013, 11:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
Default   #5  
I love a lot of the Taskal War bundles. :D My favorite is the Braen's Jacket wings. My avi almost always has it! I also think Kaimid's Furball is super cute.

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 11-18-2013, 01:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Necromancer
I know!
Some of my favorite items are the event ones!
"Selfish, I suppose. Not to want to spend my entire life screaming on the inside."

Old Posted 11-18-2013, 03:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
Default   #7  
I love Fakir's items, although I don't use them often enough.

Trisphee's event items really are lovely and you can tell a lot of time and effort went into them. It's nice to see that for aurum items and not just ones that cost runes.

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 11-18-2013, 10:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
What about Iseiah's Jacket Sei? ;D

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 11-19-2013, 12:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
Default   #9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiki View Post
What about Iseiah's Jacket Sei? ;D
Of course Iseiah's jacket is my favorite, but I didn't think it would be fair to pick my own NPC's item. XD

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 11-19-2013, 11:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
I like Incog Dacorum's bundle >.>

...On a more serious note, I use plenty of Dyten's items from both bumdles when I make more druidic avatars. Also, any sort of skirting, but probably the Evenfall (I keep wanting to call it Falla's...) skirt just because layering it behind things looks amazing.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-19-2013, 12:25 PM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sei View Post
Of course Iseiah's jacket is my favorite, but I didn't think it would be fair to pick my own NPC's item. XD
why not I totally did |D

What's funny is I had actually never really put that item on my avi - like I have it but I've never worn it. then I put it on the other day and was like wait this looks awesome
lol

Old Posted 11-19-2013, 04:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Mind my point as a relative Newbie:
I don't think I have much bundle-wise beyond the Nox Events...however, I find myself always using something from Phaunos Spirit, Wicked Abomination, and Burning Vigil.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 11-19-2013, 04:31 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #13  
And which NPC would be yours, Rem? I actually haven't used any of Zara's stuff.

Dyten's wings are my favourite. Every time I've used wings it's been those ones.
Old Posted 11-19-2013, 09:27 PM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
Quiet - these two

ho ho ho I'm going to post this picture like once every month I swear
but lol yeah Maikan and Veiyk, I always wanted to do more with their story
but I designed/pixeled Maikan's belt and daggers, which were done when I didn't understand pixeling that much so the daggers weren't colored properly xD; oop
I still love the belt tho

Old Posted 11-20-2013, 07:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #15  
I am partial to the one item in the system that I pixeled myself...
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-21-2013, 02:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
I will give 500au to the first non staff that can tell me which item it is :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 11-21-2013, 02:34 AM Reply With Quote