Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #17  
Pfffff duhh. Pastel pink + blonde is my shizzz. 8D

And thank youuu~ I love yours too~
Old Posted 08-01-2013, 02:54 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
That's it. August 2013 has become my favorite month of Trisphee. End of discussion.

*squeal at the Parthenos Dios*
|
|

♪♫♪ Self-proclaimed "shy alien ambassador". ♪♫♪

Warning: Tori likes to huggle and snuggle and glomp people randomly. You have been warned. (Oh, I also bite.)
Old Posted 08-01-2013, 02:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #19  
Yep. I just know you so well, Twiggbby. And thank youuuuuu, I love my birdie. <3

Lol. It's awesome, ain't it, Toriki? :)

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 08-01-2013, 03:23 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monmon View Post
Hunter's chance is actually the first item i ever designed when i became staff a year ago xD

\>w</ im glad it finally got made. Twiggs did an awesome job!
WHY HASN'T ANYONE MADE THIS SOONER!? I LOVE IT! :D
Can Fen or someone put all the matching clothing on a avatar and so I compare it with this picture?

Old Posted 08-01-2013, 03:50 AM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Default   #21  
My favorite of the 3 new DIs is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, Dios and I'm more then happy that it's the aurum DI :3 (even if I am 100% broke due to it now xD).

The other two have around 1-2 poses I like quite a bit (I especially like the vest/coat on the Golden Virtue, and, as others have already stated, the Bird in the Hunter is just simply beautiful).

Overall I'd say this is my favorite month as well, DI-wise at least :).

Everyone did a wonderful job on this month's DIs :).
Old Posted 08-01-2013, 06:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher View Post
NEW OUTFITS! ARE YOU IN THEM YET!?
GOD I HAD TO SLEEP OKAY.

I'll do new outfits later XD
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-01-2013, 08:55 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
Default   #23  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikana View Post
Yep. I just know you so well, Twiggbby. And thank youuuuuu, I love my birdie. <3

Lol. It's awesome, ain't it, Toriki? :)
*nod* I don't know when was the last time I've purchased all 3 DIs of the month and want a couple more.
|
|

♪♫♪ Self-proclaimed "shy alien ambassador". ♪♫♪

Warning: Tori likes to huggle and snuggle and glomp people randomly. You have been warned. (Oh, I also bite.)
Old Posted 08-01-2013, 10:14 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Now that I had time to get passed the "OMG NEW SHINY THINGS" phase, I can now properly review on this month's items.

Golden Virtue: Probably my least favorite item this month but has some of my favorite poses, while all the sheep styled items seem to be poorly made (sorry that does not look like sheep fur, it looks like squiggly worms) the clothing from this item is very nice, I have to give you guys props for choosing very different colors you normally choose and nice color combo's at that. (Although I secretly wish this item had my color scheme.. COUGH COUGH NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK EYE TWINKLE.) The horns are simple but nice, and the one cotton pose that looks proper (the cotton ball on your back) is weird, but I'm excited to see what people will do with it in avatar creation. BUT DEM HOOVES MAN, TO DIE FOR.

Hunter's Chance: My favorite item this month, Twigg really did a very good job of capturing this item from the concept art. The clothing and feather's are all nicely made, my biggest grip about this item is that some parts of the item has different fidelity then the rest of the set. While this could just be multiple pixelists working on the same item, it makes the entire set a little off when looking at it as a whole. While some items with different fidelity like the gorgeous bird is OK to use, having a set of clothing that parts of it look very different from each other is a no no. If your going to make a clothing set make sure it's consistent with every article in that set. Now the whip and a the spear are nice touches to the item (the spear doesn't look pointy though.. xD How am I supposed to stab with this?) But my favorite piece of the item is the clothing, and the feathers. (You know I won that one pixel contest, and a few of my items would had been perfect for this set >.<....) Oh and the bird, ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! The colors, pixeling, IT'S MARVELOUS!

Parthenos Dios: Now this item seems like it was 2 or 3 separate items that were combined into one whole thing. But it somehow works... There's 3 different clothing sets in the item each with it's own different style/shading, but all having the same old greek/rome feeling. One of the sets is what seems to be a very poorly pixel item with very rough black lines, but the pixels match the art style of old greek vases and artwork from that time. That and the item mixed on a avatar can somehow work.. It's very strange for me to call something bad, yet it looks great on a avatar somehow... The armor is very nicely made and catches the smoothness of leather (is it supposed to be leather?) right down. The greatest aspect of this set are the colors, you guys choose colors that you haven't really touched on for a while and combo'd them very nicely.

Overall, great month. You guys really did a amazing job this month! :D

Old Posted 08-01-2013, 11:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #25  
Quote:
(Although I secretly wish this item had my color scheme.. COUGH COUGH NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK EYE TWINKLE.)
-snicker- There are some things about you that will never change, huh.

Quote:
The clothing and feather's are all nicely made, my biggest grip about this item is that some parts of the item has different fidelity then the rest of the set.
I'm not entirely sure what you meant by this...? (Like, I'm not seeing the very different pixeling styles o.o)

Quote:
One of the sets is what seems to be a very poorly pixel item with very rough black lines, but the pixels match the art style of old greek vases and artwork from that time.
Do you mean the sunset/purple recolor? I think the dark outlines are actually part of the color scheme; the sunset/coral/whatever color that is is really dark on one side of the gradient. I'm imagining this to be the case because the other recolors don't have that black line.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-01-2013, 12:01 PM Reply With Quote  
I Make Clothes o//u//o
im sorry. im the one who flatted fleece and hunter chance, if there was pixiling errors in it it was most likly my fault >< Twigg and Fen did an awesome job tough
Old Posted 08-01-2013, 12:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #27  
...Holy shit, your avi is cool.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-01-2013, 12:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
*pounces on Espy* you is like me! Kind of!
Old Posted 08-01-2013, 12:41 PM Reply With Quote  
I Make Clothes o//u//o
Default   #29  
Old Posted 08-01-2013, 12:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiva View Post
*pounces on Espy* you is like me! Kind of!
...How so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monmon View Post
So is yours QAQ i like it
Eeeeh. It was mostly just half-assedly slapped together. Fewest layers I've used in a very, very damn long time. I'm out of inspiration.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-01-2013, 12:43 PM Reply With Quote  
I Make Clothes o//u//o
Default   #31  
its nto half assed. its simple. you look like yoru about to go on a roguish adventure
Old Posted 08-01-2013, 12:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Bahaha. Thanks. Though it's kind of my default theme.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-01-2013, 12:53 PM Reply With Quote