Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Illusionist
Default   #33  
Does anyone else find the egg items... Lacking compared to ones we had in the past?
They aren't bad items, but they all look like something you'd get form the daily chance on Gaia and are worth 10 gold on the marketplace. :/
Again, THEY AREN'T BAD. They just seem to be lacking for a item you pay money for. :/ (The pixels or designs aren't bad, I want to make this straight... They just feel like items that would had been more suited dumped into the crane game.)

Old Posted 04-15-2013, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
What about them makes you feel like they're more like crane game items, Illusion?

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 04-15-2013, 11:03 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #35  
They just give off a plain and simple impression, and share similar traits like Gaia's free items they insert into the daily chance. They look like something that avatar creating enthusiasts would use because the items were cheap (because they were unsellable by the system by default), and hardly anyone would use the items soon after they're release.

If I could make a suggestion, it would be to question if any future egg item releases felt like half of what a regular RDI is, and to question it's worth in design. (Does this design truly cost 1 dollar?)

The previous egg items did a decent job maintaining a half RDI design quality, and self worth. That's what I'm trying to compare to. :/

Old Posted 04-15-2013, 11:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
I //need// the magical bindings owo like several of it

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 04-16-2013, 12:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #37  
So, where is the actual advice mallard, now that we have got malicious/mishap mallard?

Cough, anyways, can't wait for previews. :) Don't have any yet, but looking forward to having some eventually. XD But I will have to agree with Illusions.Compared to last two months, when at least some RIGs I loved more than actual monthlies (still didn't manage to get them), these seem simpler and more general. They are not bad, no, but sort of like token items with more poses... So, crane items they could be.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Last edited by Sadrain; 04-16-2013 at 09:11 AM.
Old Posted 04-16-2013, 09:09 AM Reply With Quote  
I Make Clothes o//u//o
Well can you guys tell us more? Like what items did you like in the past that you think rigs should be and wich you don't think rigs should be like? Why did you not like those rigs?
I'm totally good with criticism as long as you guys actuly tell. Us still
Cause we can't improve if one just says " I do not like these" and then leaves
So right now were up to a good start ouo!
Old Posted 04-16-2013, 09:35 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #39  
actually, and please, the faint of heart leave the room now, i think the rigs came out just fine this time around, no they are not up to the quality of some rigs but they are better than other rigs that received no complaint. these items are all-around decent and i think the staff did a very good job this month
Old Posted 04-16-2013, 11:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Really Want opinions?

Old Posted 04-16-2013, 11:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #41  
I am not saying they are no good, they are generally nice items, just not sure if RIG like. For what I can see from previews, I generally find them sort of like joke items, something that would otherwise be thrown in token shop for 10-20 tokens, like escargot. Only difference is pose amount. Other joke-like items that were MIs included something like bubbles or rainfall, or something to make them more versatile in use. They are nice, funny, but are they really worth a dollar? Of course, it's solely my opinion and I am sure lot of people love them, and I agree they are nice... Just compared to all around usefulness and beauty of quite a few recent RIGs, they seem to fade out even more.

|~ Status:

Last edited by Sadrain; 04-16-2013 at 01:14 PM.
Old Posted 04-16-2013, 12:59 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
the previews only show about half the poses for any of them
Old Posted 04-16-2013, 01:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #43  
Alright, but crab is still crab and ducky item is still ducky item, most likely...

|~ Status:

Old Posted 04-16-2013, 01:55 PM Reply With Quote  
I Make Clothes o//u//o
actually the ducky item is more of an umbrella item with several umbrella poses.
the crab items has some nice shell items in them
Old Posted 04-16-2013, 03:40 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #45  
Leg tattoos together have been added to Knox. Sorry guys, that was a mistake on my part! It was a looong night getting these things finished up.

Mon is right that the ducks on the duck item are actually a minor part.

The biggest differences between these items and previous ones are the pixeling and the tastes they're made for. RIG items will always cater to a wide variety of tastes, including less popular ones, so please try to keep that in mind. As far as the pixeling goes, yes, the quality is different, but this is something that can only be fixed with time, practice, and feedback like everyone is giving now.

Old Posted 04-16-2013, 06:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
I probably could've helped shorten Gall's long night a bit had I been able to help with previews, but I was kinda without my comp over the weekend as I had gone shopping with my family in the US. >_> Sorry. :(

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 04-16-2013, 06:29 PM Reply With Quote  
I Make Clothes o//u//o
Default   #47  
*reply to what galla said cause arikana is a ninja*yep ouo/ so just keep on giving us feed back. good or bad, if you guys tells us exactly what you feel in detail, it always helps ouo/
Old Posted 04-16-2013, 06:29 PM Reply With Quote  
The Mad Scientist
-hoards the Ducks and Crabs- You say that now, but when you want them i will be the only one who has them -cackles-

Tiva - I disagree on the Ribbon opinion. For gaia yea, but not for Trisphee, our commons are a hella lots nicer than most sites, while out RIGs are more accessories or special items.

Illu - As what I said to Tiva, Trisphee has a whole different style when it comes to donation items of any sort, you must have noticed this by now, we have more fancy common items and more accessories for special items. :I And you love the crab, you know you do, I can see you hoarding these and one day declaring yourself the Crab King!

Old Posted 04-17-2013, 12:22 AM Reply With Quote