Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

More Magic
Default When do the holiday events usually start?   #1  
I've never participated in an event here on Trisphee and I was just wondering when the holiday (X-mas, Halloween, V-day) events usually start, do they start 2 weeks before the actual holiday, 1 week before or just a few days prior? And how long do they usually last?

Also, do events normally have plots that tie-in together with characters from previous events coming back?

Besides that I would also like to enquire how the event currency is normally earned (posting/some other method).
Old Posted 10-06-2013, 11:07 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Trisphee has their own world, thus they celebrate their own holidays or traditions that fit in the Trisphee universe. Normally what starts around this time is the Nox Nocturnalis; which is pretty much a spirit festival. (Watched Legend of Korra lately...? Pretty much that.)

http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41

You can look at older events here, but so far Nox has been the only reoccurring event around Halloween time. (With the exception of the regular spring time event, and the user appreciation event.)

Old Posted 10-06-2013, 11:25 AM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Default   #3  
Thank you for the information :3. And, nope, I've never watched Legend of Korra or Avatar.
Old Posted 10-06-2013, 11:39 AM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Yeah, trisphee runs on it's own calender... but since there hasn't been a proper event in a year there should be one coming up soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 10-12-2013, 12:56 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Default   #5  
Well I hope there will be an event some time before Halloween >.>. I'm rather sad to hear that events are rather rare.
Old Posted 10-12-2013, 02:20 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
We've been working very hard to make sure this event happens in time for Halloween. We've had a lot of poor circumstances that let us have such a big gap between events, but we're hoping to change that after this upcoming one.

Old Posted 10-12-2013, 02:22 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Default   #7  
I can't wait to see the event then :D, especially since it's going to be my first. I'm sorry to hear you've had some problems in the past, hopefully you're right and things will become easier (for you, the rest of the staff and trisphee itself of course)after this event.

I wish you luck and thank you for your hard work :3, and the information of course :).
Old Posted 10-12-2013, 04:03 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
event, events, start