Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixels
Default 2017 Yearly Item Themes!   #1  

2017 Yearly Item Theme Suggestions

Hey everybody! In order to create yearly items that you guys would like to have I am opening up suggestions for themes! I will be taking suggestions from now until the end of July.

Please only suggest one theme per person <3 Since you can only make one suggestion please make certain it is for something you really feel passionately about. Sketches of items and poses you would like to see in the theme are more than welcome! If someone else has suggested something that you also want, feel free to voice your support of that theme! Be as specific as possible. Also keep in mind items we already have. Asking for "lots of angelic wings" is pretty brief and there is already an item titled Whisper Wings that fills that category. However, saying "I would like an angelic set with wings that stretch upwards and look open -- or wings that are wrapped around your body like a blanket would be awesome. Also maybe a halo like such and such and perhaps a flowing sash and sun rays behind!" would be more acceptable.

Also please take note that yearly item sets have more poses than monthlies so try to pick a theme that could have a sizeable amount of options. If you want to sketch out the items you are envisioning, please think of how your theme could incorporate more poses than say, just a dress.

Be as imaginative as possible too! Body mods are def. something we can do so don't hold back!

Suggestion Form:

~Current Suggestions~

Old Posted 06-07-2016, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
We need:

Golden pantaloons
Cupholders
Bunch of animals that are spherical shaped. SPHERICAL!
A Wumbo Belt
A censor bar that blocks off parts of our avatars.
More magical effects/lights/glows/fire/water/leafs/lightning all surrounding or coming off the body.
And a ostrich named Pete.

Old Posted 06-07-2016, 03:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #3  
None of those are really quite what I was asking for. I don't think I could make a whole set off of golden pantaloons ;p Unless you want that to be like the uhm . . . "Illusion's Set" or something.

Old Posted 06-07-2016, 04:11 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Put your mind into it Golden Pantaloons and I'm sure you can think of 20 different poses tops.
I don't know if I can, but you can certainly try. >D

Old Posted 06-07-2016, 04:26 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #5  
Name: uuuuh
Suggestion: a scene set with backgrounds, like, an odd collection of strange poses that are not in of themselves a set(the only theme being 'background' )
References: you'll be getting those XD assuredly
Old Posted 06-07-2016, 07:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
I'll see about a drawing. :D
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Last edited by Lawtan; 06-07-2016 at 03:29 PM.
Old Posted 06-07-2016, 03:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #7  
Might want to put up the previous themes for the Kiddies Glitch
Angelic/Demonic 12
Tarot 13
Mythic Beasts 14
Recolors 15
Heros/Villians 16
Old Posted 06-07-2016, 04:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
I wouldn't know where to find the images for 12-15 xD I could do the current ones but they are also in the shop o3o

People weren't happy about having a uniting theme for yearlies so I am open to doing a bunch of sets each with its own theme if that will be more appealing to everyone <3

Old Posted 06-07-2016, 05:48 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #9  
it would be good XD 'cause right now if you don't like the theme of the yearlies you cannot get /any/ of them whereas having several optons means you can possibly get a dif theme instead(do still like having a couple recolor variants too tho' )
Old Posted 06-08-2016, 04:45 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
We will also be bringing back recolor yearlies, but polls for the contents of those won't happen until later in the year. Depending on the results here and the later poll, there will be between 6 and 9 original yearlies, and between 3 and 6 recolor yearlies.

Also keep in mind that themes can be extremely vague if you explain the idea well. For example: items based on emotions, and sorrow would have things like rainy day, dilapidated room, wilted flowers, etc. Vague themes that go together in this way can have as much variety as random standalone item themes.

Old Posted 06-08-2016, 05:33 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #11  
Item Serra idea: Loot chest
Piles of gold, jewels, chest.
Found a super rare staff item, high quality armor, or maybe the chest opens to some random encounter? Maybe it's just a pair of low level swords that look really cool but are useless? You could bits and pieces of item ideas that you had into one big mix item where nothing really matches. So essentially just a random assortment of item poses. Maybe you made an amazing item pose but it didn't go with anything or any other design? Throw it in the chest item.
Just a thought.

Item set 2: animal masks and outfits
Masks with nature feeling outfits. So like a fox mask and outfit corresponding to it. Sort of like trisphee masquerade. Or you can have like a cult look or horror look to the masks and the outfits as well. Ton of fun to be had here.

Item set 3: space.

Make fancy items using the space style you guys done before. There is a ton of pretty things that could be made. Would love to see a ton of outfits made. The clothing doesn't even have to be space like as a whole, maybe it's just the trim of a collar, or a scarf on top of a outfit for added flair if you knew what I mean.

Just throwing things out there.

Old Posted 06-08-2016, 08:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Can we make Galaxy print a theme? Or rainbow print?
Old Posted 06-08-2016, 01:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #13  
How do you mean? Like a whole outfit that is rainbows/galaxy print style?

Old Posted 06-08-2016, 01:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Yes…… I will legitimately pay runes for an item full of galaxies.

But I have no doubt that would be a bitch to pixel.
Old Posted 06-08-2016, 01:45 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #15  
There are a lot of ways to make it easier that I'll discuss with Glitch. We've recently been expanding our collection of reusable patterns and overlays, so I think we may be able to make some to help with space designs.

Old Posted 06-08-2016, 03:12 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
How do you mean? Like a whole outfit that is rainbows/galaxy print style?
It could be that.

Or it could be accents like a jacket where only the trim is galaxy/space.

But I'd prefer full outfits.

Old Posted 06-08-2016, 03:55 PM Reply With Quote