Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Barrel of Monkeys
Lightbulb [Suggestion] AMA forum/sub-forum?   #1  
I'm unsure if this sort of suggestion has been posted before or if there's a forum where an AMA "Ask Me Anything" thread could posted, but I think it'd be a neat addition! Especially for new users that would like to ask people questions about themselves and/or have a thread where new friends can ask them about their interests, artwork, etc. I think it would be a lot of fun for users to be able to interact with one another this way.
Last edited by noisechannelrocker; 06-16-2016 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Fixed grammatical errors
Old Posted 06-16-2016, 02:44 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
That's actually an interesting idea. I've never seen it on a site like ours before, though. Usually just threads in general chat forum.

Old Posted 06-16-2016, 04:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #3  
Yeah, threads like that would go in Central Square most likely. I don't see a pressing need to make a subforum dedicated to the concept unless we start getting a bunch of them active at once.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 06-16-2016, 02:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Thank you both for your responses! I know Syndrone has a AMA forum but I'm unsure if other avatar sites have them, which is why I suggested it!
Old Posted 06-16-2016, 05:42 PM Reply With Quote