Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

On in to the future
Default Improve the avi Above You   #1  
This is NOT a game, so do not spam.

That being said, lets get on with what this thread is about, (im just gonna paste what the creator of this thread from another site said).

This is a re-make of a thread to suggest how you would improve the avatar above you, though it's basically a "What item would you add/remove" thread. Be sure to actually give helpful suggestions!

Posts like More items, not enough red, too much blue or I don't like this item are bullcrap. If you can't think of anything to improve, don't post.
Posts like "I wouldn't change anything" isn't improving the avatar, it's a compliment. If you really feel like you need to compliment them, comment their profiles.

Where there's nothing wrong with thinking that, I'm going to ask that you explain yourself here.
Give item suggestion of items you think should be added, or items that you think don't belong there. If you think there's too much red, explain why you think there is too much red there. What items are making the problem. If you think the avatar needs more of a certain color? Be sure to suggest what types of items and where. :3 This is helpful.

People come here for actual opinions.

Though if you feel that the avatar above you is extremely well done and needs no improvement? Feel free to express that!
But most of all... Have Fun!!!

TL;DR
Don't just post "Needs more blue." Say where you think it needs blue, and suggest items.
she/her they/them
old queer
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 06:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
I'll give this a whirl. owo

Overall, you've got a good colour matching thing going on. But something it needs is changing the orange shade of the arm warmers, hair bow, and fireworks to a shade that better matches the shade of the shattering ground and monarch sandals. :3

Perhaps try removing the suspenders and replace them with the 1k au belts (normal, bust, and waist ones) in the same colour. :3

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 11:27 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #3  
Your avi is complete sillyness.
XD
So i think you should add more sillyness, perhaps the confetti from last years birthday items?

Also, What shade of orange should i use?
she/her they/them
old queer
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 11:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
It's not that silly. I just got bored of my previous avatar (the one before the orange ramune bottle with black wings) and couldn't come up with a new one that quickly. So I just randomly threw on a Japan item which happened to be my ramune bottle. >w>

Uh, just play around till you get the same one as the shattering ground and monarch set orange? owo
*doesn't know which one that is* @_@

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 11:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #5  
Technically there are multiple shades of orange in the dress and sandals and I think the orange Titanic picked is suitable to match, however I think a lighter orange item should be layered over the top of the arm warmers to add as a highlight. Maybe an arm cuff or bracelet? c:
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 11-26-2012, 12:35 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Ooh, this is amazing.
Lovely avi.
Thought, the bright green eyes are distracting.
Perhaps a darker shade of green for the eyes would look better
she/her they/them
old queer
Old Posted 11-26-2012, 12:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #7  
I would remove the firework from the back ground as it makes the avatar look off balance. If you are looking to add more orange to off set the greens then I would try small accessories and not something so big as a fire work. Either that or fill the empty space with a full background.

You could possibly try to overly more of the token raver items. I personally am not a fan of the large blocks of color, I prefer smoother gradients which is why I use little items to build up over items. It may not work for you
Old Posted 11-26-2012, 04:20 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
The bow on the crotch is too dark.
Hmm.
Perhaps the sash/belt thing i have would work?
Not the color i have, but im sure theres a blue thatd work
she/her they/them
old queer
Old Posted 11-26-2012, 01:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #9  
Add a tad bit of teal to the feel maybe the teal sock? Idk maybe make one sock teal and the other green?
What's that black thing that goes across your torso? it kinda makes it look a bit weird.

Also try this to see if it looks cool layer under the tie but over the dress the black under thing that's in the twisted image item (the one I have equipted
the tie should hide the white on it : 3if it looks stupid don't do it

And maybe layer some teal on the arms as well

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 11-26-2012, 06:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
I like Asami's avatar the way it is, I just do not understand why the sword.
Old Posted 11-26-2012, 06:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #11  
Change then antler colors, the dark green seems to come out of no where the black, blue (light or dark) silver or white would meld better or even the blonde color to blend with the hair.

I would also add a bit more to the feet the Fenrir's anklets would work or the foot wraps from Incogninja or KNK would work.

(My avi editor is being way slow atm)
Old Posted 11-27-2012, 03:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
You have tons of teal on top but none on the bottom. Maybe layer teal stockings under everything?
And add something gold on the top. Just something small that will help distribute it evenly. Maybe even the sparkles from the rave item would do?
Though I really adore the middle part with the sash and stuff. That's so cute

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 05:28 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #13  
Lovely avatar. Maybe... hmm.. get rid of the snow back ground so I can see the phoenix feathers better.
Old Posted 01-02-2013, 05:34 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
O.O I have no idea how you could improve your lovely avatar, I am confused by the gigantic hat but all in all it just matches so well :)
Old Posted 01-03-2013, 03:38 AM Reply With Quote  
L.E.D Sheep
Default   #15  
The wings are a really beautiful color. I'd love to see more of that on your avatar. Otherwise it's very nice.
Old Posted 01-03-2013, 12:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
I believe it's already complete. Although, I'd say the groove box item seems to be off a little bit.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 01-06-2013, 09:05 PM Reply With Quote