Default   #33  
I tearbended too ;~; so much..
Idk it was a heartfelt scene..

Lucid but hes a general! X"D

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 06-23-2012, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Generals should be allowed to party too! ;A; And if anybody would party, it would be Bumi.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 06-23-2012, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
Default   #35  
I swear I feel like I got Troll'd with this season finale... They pushed and pushed and pushed this series at us for over two years, and we got twelve episodes? And the way they did this last episode(s)...yeah...I want to find the writers and kick them in the head. No, not acceptable after how awesome the first series was.
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 06-24-2012, 12:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Light Up The Night
It was originally only going to be 12 episodes. Even so I still think that the whole season was rushed. :/
But, if I'm the only one left standing,
I will not be afraid to fight.
I'm breaking out of here tonight.

IS A SILLY.
-Love,
DEFINITELY ULTIMA owo;
Old Posted 06-24-2012, 02:05 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #37  
Well there is a 2nd season so don't worry. And the creators have ideas for a 3rd season. They are trying to make this series last, so far they haven't introduced Nickelodeon with the ideas yet. But Nick wants more of the avatar world. So long story short, there will be MORE seasons to come.

Old Posted 06-24-2012, 03:32 PM Reply With Quote  
I just hope that the next seasons have more episodes (at least 20 like the old series) so they have time to do more character development. I don't care if the villain changes every season of if they spend more than one season beating him, but I want it to not feel so rushed. I'm sure that Nick would give the OK for longer seasons after how popular Korra was this season. After all, it only took 2 days for KorraNation to get enough love to release the episodes early.

Old Posted 06-24-2012, 04:10 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #39  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid: View Post
I just hope that the next seasons have more episodes (at least 20 like the old series) so they have time to do more character development.
In the next season for Legend of Korra, there will be 14 episodes. So the whole "Legend of Korra" will have a total of 26 episodes when it ends. That is where it's at for now. Haven't heard anything about them adding more episodes or not to it yet.
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 06-24-2012, 05:52 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
I will try and find the link about the possible 3rd season.

Old Posted 06-24-2012, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #41  
Illusion; Ohh I know that if that statement was directed at me. The Last Airbender is a trilogy, we are currently on the second part with legend of Korra.

What I was talking about episode wise is I have no idea if they will add more episodes to Legend of Korra or if they will just move onto the third season of Th Last Airbender. All these "season" talk is getting me confused. LOL
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 06-24-2012, 06:49 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Who knows they might add more then 14 episodes for Book 2.
Currently the creators have ideas for a 3rd and possibly 4th season. And they are also showing interest in a Avatar: The Last Airbender – The Promise short series. But they claimed in a interview that it was only "A thought."

Old Posted 06-24-2012, 07:19 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #43  
Well I don't mind either way it goes. XD I'm just glad they made more season's to the series.
Old Posted 06-24-2012, 07:21 PM Reply With Quote  
I would love to see a series of things that happened in between Aang and Korra. It was nice to see the stuff about Tarloc, but I want to know who Toph made babies with, I want to know what Zuko did after the war, and I want more funny Sokka jokes!

Old Posted 06-24-2012, 07:40 PM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
Default   #45  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
Well there is a 2nd season so don't worry.
Uhm, but they didn't leave anything from THIS season to make a second season???! I mean, the point of more seasons is to continue a PLOT or STORY that started in the first. But they ended it(sorry if this is spoilerish for some), all of it. I mean, yeah, there could be some 'maybe he's NOT dead' or 'Bumi may light the air temple on fire'(which I would totally watch), but all in all this was a self contained thing. In twelve rushed, badly layed out(IMO), episodes.

Don' get me wrong, I'll watch the next season(s) but I am not OMG I LUV THIS SERIES ON IT'S OWN MERIT. Except Lin, Lin I <3 you, keep being a BAMF.
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 06-24-2012, 08:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Well you also have to clean up the Equalists, and Lieutenant may try to take over for all we know. She has to restore EVERYONES bending that was taken away, and maybe the Earth Kingdom will need some help or something. If Amon isn't dead and he washes up in the earth kingdom trying to become someone else.... Possibilities are there.
As for character development, it was rushed point blank, but the time between the scenes makes the season about 6 months and we barely saw the tip of the iceberg in them. The love triangle was interesting, as was making the Avatar older, but it gave them less time to grow as people.
Old Posted 06-24-2012, 09:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #47  
Amon will not return they said every season will be a new 'bad guy' but the main thing is the equalist. Now that the idea is out there it wont die.
Someone will head the motion or something. I myself was pleased with it, yes it was rushed but they did an AMAZING job.

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 06-24-2012, 10:09 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
i think everyone forgot spoilers and stuff>w<

I myself loved everything with it and I think they did an amazing job with everything but the relationships. I wish they took it more slow with them, not rushed into it all. That and they need some more of real avatar stuff. That and i hope Korra is not a perfect air bender, i hope that she will need to train in it and not just learn it right away like they made it out to be.

Something that would be cool if it Korra can give people bending powers. Like on the first page, some one said something about chi doors and stuff, well what if every one has the power to bend, just some can not open the doors like others. So in turn she can open the doors as were Aang could close those doors. Making it so she can give and take away bending powers. Though i think that it would make her a bit too much of a god among humans.
Old Posted 06-24-2012, 10:54 PM Reply With Quote