Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lazy
Default   #17  
the scene from vampires suck where jasper looks at bella and her head is a giant hamburger. that was really funny when i first saw it.
Old Posted 11-04-2012, 03:14 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I think I saw some of that movie then gave up on it. Is that the one with comic Edward going through the woods on a segue?

Trying really hard to remember the movies I've laughed like hell at but mostly all I can remember is the laughing! This would probably be easier if I were younger. I remember cracking up with my friends while watching Ski Patrol and the live action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie. I can only remember parts of either of them now.
Old Posted 11-07-2012, 05:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Charmed Forever
Default   #19  
The part in 300 where the guy got his head cut off. I laughed so hard in the theater. Nobody else laughed and a lady shushed me. :C
Old Posted 02-06-2013, 01:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
This is probably an odd choice, but there'S that one part in Wrongfully Accused where the fake limbs guy is aiming with his legs (don't ask) at that one guy and the main character (Leslie Nielson) goes : ''LOOK OUT! HE'S GOT A LEG!'' in a make up parody of Brave Heart. I always laugh so hard at that one. And at the whole movie xD

Or else one scene I love from Dracula Dead and Loving It, but only in French (somehow the english version is kind of bad, I'm not even sure why.) where Van Helsing is saying : Elle est NOSFERATU!!! and Jhonatan Harker goes : Elle est italienne?!?. (H : She is Nosferatu! J.H. : She's italian?) There's just something about the delivery that is completely hilarious.

Speaking of Mel Brook's movies, pretty much anything from Frankensetin Junior, especialy the A.B.Normal brain xD A.B. someone... A.B. Normal. Or in Robin Hood Men in Tights when the big dude (I'm not sure of eiter his french or english name ._.) is falling of the little bridge going : HELP I'M DROWNING I'M DROWING in the little puddle/creek thing xD So funny.
I don't even
Old Posted 07-05-2013, 04:31 PM Reply With Quote