Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #19953  
Lets see the professor is a switch, Galvin is a bottom, Ree is a top, xD Robin will stay a virigin unless the book makes a move.
Old Posted 06-30-2012, 03:41 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i was thinking about it but the book is classier than that i think X''D maybe, actually does that even /count/?
Old Posted 06-30-2012, 03:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #19955  
It is a personality I would say it would count in the way that the sandman counts or in the way dreams count. Metaphysically it would but not in reality unless the wounds he get from the book are real. Then yes.
Old Posted 06-30-2012, 03:51 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
actually that is a point i want to ask on, /can/ the book physically hurt him after it frees him? he has been eaten and nearly drowned and while consumption did nothing to him the drowning made him sick(sorta)
Old Posted 06-30-2012, 03:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #19957  
I want to say yes. Some of it will start out as a placebo effect but I feel like as the books feelings grow stronger so would its power.

XD and you say classy, Robin is pretty much is wife after the ball.
Old Posted 06-30-2012, 03:55 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
well ok /true/ but not until after the prince is freed from the witch though i am tempted to throw a curve XD also i like how each chapter the stories mush and muddle, we are only on the third chapter and already we have done like four or five stories out of order and with lots of aberrations XD
Old Posted 06-30-2012, 03:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #19959  
XD I know, I think its because I didn't know how to post with you really until tom. So the first two rps we did are really awkward.
Old Posted 06-30-2012, 04:05 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
they were but before tom i didn't rp for me, i rp'd like i was doing fanfiction XD it was all for the benefit for anyone who read it after
Old Posted 06-30-2012, 04:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #19961  
I have never rped like that. XD I write fanfiction for people that want it otherwise I rp like I am the character. Then again I took a creative writing class in highschool before I started to rp.
Old Posted 06-30-2012, 04:11 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
and i failed remedial english three years in a row despite getting a perfect act score /twice/
Old Posted 06-30-2012, 04:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #19963  
I never learned english xD, I learned 9th grade english and in tenth grade our teacher did not teach us. He did not know what he was doing since he was new.
Old Posted 06-30-2012, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i was given good teachers XD the only one that passed me was 12th grade and only because she did a big no-no, she showed favortism XD i should /not/ have passed though i needed the credits badly, i would have failed otherwise i didn't get enough over summerschool
Old Posted 06-30-2012, 04:18 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #19965  
I got the extremist teachers, I got into a mad fight with one of my teachers because I'm the type that questions things and she would not give me an answer. and everytime I fight with her (which is every week since this particular class is once a week) I leave the classroom until she literally kicked me out.

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 06-30-2012, 04:25 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
nice, i got nagged at for never participating in group things because i am shy but at the same time not shutting up in class XD i have also corrected my english teachers before, as it turns out mistakes are everywhere hahahahaha~
Old Posted 06-30-2012, 04:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #19967  
I quite literally had a racist teacher. She was the meanest teacher I ever had and I almost did not pass because of her. She would not accept any written assignment that was not in cursive and of course did not tell me this until she handed me back 5 incomplete assignments. She also would not accept anything that was not in paragraph form even for short answers.
Old Posted 06-30-2012, 04:30 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i would have bitched her out XD but then i was known by the principal by both names haha
Old Posted 06-30-2012, 04:33 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
& mix it all up, "chocobo noise", *picks ears*, add a tag!, booty, bop it tag it twist it, cho rox sox <3 secret s, cuddle a chocobo, exul fiddled wid deez, feed me plz, gesundheit, gizzie was here :p, i never played ff, i wuuuuv jooo <3, kits a shy cuddly cat, lauv was here, lime in da coconut, oh behave!, percival was here., pull it!, sexy cho cho tymes, sickybooboo thread, tag your it!, ur face r a tag, yeah baby yeah!