Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lazy
Default What's the last live show you attended?   #1  

• What's the last live show you attended???
  • Was it amazing? Super awesome?
  • What did you like most about it?
  • Give us a good memory from it as well if you can!

The last show I attended was Primus/Gogol Bordello and oh my god it was amazing.
I've always been big on Primus, but I never really listened to Gogol Bordello at all. Both of them were amazing and energetic live performers, which I absolutely love.
The memorable moment of the night was when Les Claypool's bass broke right in the middle of a song. He stopped the whole show, exclaimed "WAIT! This bass is broken!" a roadie brought out a new bass for him and they started the song over again. Maybe it was one of those "You had to be there" moments but I thought it was hilarious. Oh and I won tickets to see Coheed and Cambria but ended up not going xD

Old Posted 09-16-2010, 12:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Magic
the Yamato Drummers (first and last show I've been to...)
it was awesome, the drums beating felt like they were shaking the whole building
they were also being funny and silly as they played their drums, I hope someday I can see them again in person however they were on tour when I saw them
(parts of their show have been recorded and posted online even if they told us not to... someone somewhere broke the rules)
I was still happy to see them ^^ (online as well with funny parts )
Last edited by Glass Heart; 09-26-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Old Posted 09-26-2010, 10:07 PM Reply With Quote  
L.E.D Sheep
Default   #3  
I suppose, technically, the last live show I was at was The Tortuga Twins at the Renaissance Festival.
It's a great show, every year. Never gets old. They're hilarious.

The last big show I attended was Cirque Du Soleil's Mystere.
It was the greatest thing I've ever seen.
I had, literally, the best seat in the theatre.
I was in Vegas with my mother and step-father.
We happened to be near the entrance, which is all done up with a place to buy tickets and everything.
My mom had asked how much they were and decided it was too much.
As we were about to walk away, a young Asian woman came up to us and asked us if we were wanting to attend the show.
She just happened to have three tickets that were worth quite some money.
Apparently the people that were supposed to show up couldn't make it, and she was willing to sell them to us for $50 a piece.
It was an amazing deal, and the tickets were the real thing.
We accepted and thanked her, then took our seats.
I'm not kidding when I said I had the best seat.
I've never been so in awe in my whole life.
The music, performers, props, and story were incredible.
If I could do one thing before I died, it would be to see this show again.

As for concerts; the last one I attended was Roger Waters performing Dark Side of the Moon.
That was pretty trippy. And wonderful, of course. Lol.
Old Posted 09-30-2010, 07:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
I went to Warped Tour 2010 in Massachusetts.
I got to see Reel Big Fish, The Bouncing Souls, Eyes Set To Kill, The All American Rejects, Kelly and the Chaos, Alkaline Trio and Motion City Soundtrack.
It was pretty awesome, I had a blast :D
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 11:54 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #5  
The last live show I saw was Daughtry on Friday. It was fantastic, everyone was sitting on the lawn watching them perform. People were standing to watch them, some dancing a little, singing along to his songs. It was really a great show. I got a program booklet with pictures to remember the show. I was gonna get a shirt, but they cost $40 and weren't anything special.
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 05:12 AM Reply With Quote  
writing machine in bad repair
Last December I saw the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Christmas concert.

It was my first and last concert. Kind of hard to get to concerts when most of your favorite bands were disbanded before you were born. xD

It was an amazing concert, anyways. Fire and lights and rocking Christmas music. <3

Old Posted 10-04-2010, 11:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #7  
I still want to see trans-siberian so badly... My sister got to see them... *sigh*
I'm so jealous... :(
Anywho.
I saw 30 Seconds to Mars last night with Anonymous and OH MY GAWD!
Amazing... Pure amazing...
Their stage performance was amazing, they totally linked with the crowd in a way I've never seen any band do before ever. They wanted to make sure that you had the best time of your life at their concert, and above all they respected their fans who made them who they are.

Favorite memory.... They brought about 20-30 people on the stage to sing their last song "Kings and Queens" with them. It was just amazing seeing a band THAT into their fans. Despite being right next to the a stack of speakers and pretty much being deaf in my right ear afterwards it was still amazing and I have such a newfound respect for them.
A very good show if you're into them :)

Old Posted 10-09-2010, 06:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

Mine was a free Hot Chelle Rae concert with the users Chickenbone and Morgan on here. x] It was a really good show. Though, they only played abut 6 songs or so... We got to talk to them at the end and got some free stuff. ^^ We got a free shirt, poster, and some stickers. xD They signed the shirt and the poster. It was well worth it. They're a great group of people.

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 10-09-2010, 07:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Default   #9  
January 2009, Disturbed. I loved it so much, it was amazing and a blast. I'd kill to see them again. >3<

'Tis a picture of Tokyo I took. ^^
I'm a girl.
I love Writing Tools, and KPop, and minty stuffs.
Old Posted 10-10-2010, 07:53 PM Reply With Quote  
The Infernal Knight
Rob Zombie, Denver Colorado.
* Shogun *
"Death has a dignity all its own."
The Big Bad Wolf of Trisphee
Designed the O-Yoroi item set
An Explosive Chinchila
Lioshika's Bodyguard
The Infernal Knight

The Grand Templar

Old Posted 10-10-2010, 07:54 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #11  
The last actual concert I went to was Hedley with Stereos, Boys Like Girls and Fefe Dobson. Didn't care for Fefe, but the others were fantastic! It was my second time seeing Boys Like Girls.

The show I saw after that was a free one from Stereos in British Columbia, they played at a fair and they were awesome, again.

Absolute last live show I saw was free, and it was Marianna's Trench haha, they were at the PNE in British Columbia. First time I ever saw them was for free at the X in Manitoba.
Old Posted 10-13-2010, 11:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Bow Chicka Honk Honk!
The last concert I attended was Skillet, Decyfer Down, and Thousand Foot Krutch on Skillet's Comatose tour. The show was in Chattanooga, TN and Skillet was filming "Comatose Comes Alive," their first live DVD. It was absolutely amazing, by far the best concert I've been to. All of the bands did a great job of making sure they thoroughly rocked everyone's faces off XD
~I'm the Autumn Pandora Ranger!~

Est. 08/16/10

Old Posted 10-15-2010, 04:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Spud-Muffin
Default   #13  
The last live show I saw, well the one that I paid to get into see, was Mr Hudson back in August. It was more than amazing, it was more than super awesome. Trust me, if I could think of the greatest word ever and double that by one million that still wouldn't sum up how amazing I thought that night was.

The 21st of August 2010 was by far the greatest night of my life.

Two of my best friends and I got out tickets sorted and got to the venue about an hour before he was supposed to go on. We got to stand right up front, which in itself was amazing. I got to touch Mr Hudson's shoe while he was on stage, and then I managed to get him to sign my ticket.

After the gig when we were waiting for a ride home these two girls came up to us and said that he was coming out. So by hanging about an extra half an hour we got to meet him, Raphael Mann and Joy Joseph. I got a hug and kiss from everyone, a second autograph from Mr Hudson, a special quote and a story, about a hundred pictures and a high five. Also I was a little perverted and stroked his ass...moving on.

So while we were chatting with him it was just coming up midnight and getting pretty cold (I do live in Scotland) so Mr Hudson invited us to a private gig with him.

Two hours later we had to leave because the bar staff found out we weren't eighteen.

That was the last concert I went to, and I am so glad I decided to go in the end.
Old Posted 10-24-2010, 11:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Dancing in the Rain
I've never really attended one
Old Posted 10-26-2010, 03:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #15  
The last live show I attended was a group of bands including Anarbor and my favorite "The Cab" that was music wise.

If we are talking about any kind of live show then it would have been "Wicked" The broadway show ;D
iDemon.
Trisphee's one and only King of Skank <3
Old Posted 10-27-2010, 09:30 PM Reply With Quote  
System Start

The last live show that I went to was a Michael Buble concert in the Staples Center. It was great but I have nothing to compare it to since it was my first singer concert that I have ever attended in my 20-something years. I've been to another concert before but it was just orchestra. The most memorable part was when he was introducing everything and laying down some ground rules for the audience and managed to flip everyone off and everyone was okay with it.
Old Posted 10-29-2010, 03:47 AM Reply With Quote