Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #33  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
I tend to be quite frightened of spiders.. I know I had a huge one in the room I am staying in so I left the window open all night in hopes it would go back outside.

I also am scared a bit about social interaction with people in real life, takes me quite a bit to really open up to someone and everyone has been brought different so someone might have a different view on a subject or I find it hard to break the ice to get to know the person better.. it's quite awkward sitting there and not knowing what to talk about.
One of the easiest way to break the ice is to say something silly! ^^
I find when someone in my class (for example) comes up to me and asks a question, I always use the "I feel kind of stupid for saying this but you know I never caught your name!" That seems to start a conversation really easily.
Saying what's in your head seems to break the ice really well in Canada. ^ ^
"Everyone else is either asleep or having sex. I've been watching cable television and eating jello."

-The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Old Posted 02-13-2012, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Queen of Discord
Well, I find i have no real reason for it, but I'm afraid I might die alone, well...I'm afraid of being alone in general, i mean, long term, i can take being alone in my room or in places where it's quiet or empty for a short time, i even want to be alone at times, but I'm afraid that i'll never have someone with me always. Wheather it's a fried or lover.
Drakath...
I"m having an art contest, as some of you may know.
First prize is a Dragon Lord
And the other prizes are good too.
Com and see!
Art Contest, Chat, Draw and you may win!
Old Posted 02-15-2012, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Default   #35  
Ever since the episode of Dexter's Laboratory where he could only say "omelette du fromage" I've been honestly terrified of listening to stuff while asleep. Most irrational fear I've heard of, but what're you gonna do.

Also I'm afraid of stuff happening to my eyes. Eugh.
Old Posted 02-18-2012, 11:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
Mine are pretty common. A severe fear of heights and a moderate agoraphobia. I am, oddly, not in the least afraid of the dark or ghosts or anything like that, considering how much I feared them when I was a kid.
Old Posted 03-07-2012, 05:40 AM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #37  
It's funny that you brought up both spiders and snakes in your first post- I have SERIOUS phobias of both. Well, I guess my clown phobia has lessened in the last 10 years or so, but I still hate them >:[

Arachnids and needles are my biggest phobias. We just moved up to the mountains after living in a HUGE metro area (Phoenix, AZ)... and I was not prepared for the creepy crawlies that flourish here.! There are several breeds of spiders, but the black widows and wolf spiders scare me the most.

Another arachnid that I had never actually ever seen alive IRL and ended up dealing with them on a regular basis are the scorpions. I still scream like a little girl when I see one. Once -thnkfully just once there was a scorpion on MY ARM!! I totally freaked out because it scared me so much >.< ARGH! I hate scorpions AND I'm terrified by them. Thank God they only come out in the summertime.

So, yeah, my two main phobias are needles and arachnids, my secondary phobia (which could probably be bumped down to just "a few of" is clowns. You know the old saying: "Can't sleep, clowns will eat me!!"… it used to be that bad. Not so much anymore.

All the rest of my fears are just regular, everyday fears that tons of people have.
I'm boring LOL :o
Hi! I'm Kat!
Kat's Kwest for Shiny Objects
Seeking BAKENEKO- I has runes, au & other currencies
THANK YOU: Reyo for Celestial Wolf & Anon for BOTH Pandora's Boxes <3 I WILL GET JOO!
I use my phone 95% of internet, beware of auto co-wrecks

Faux is my SquishyPinkie is my Ninja in Shiny ArmorAri & Serena are my Lil Sisters
F/Married/Over 30/6 feline kids
Possibly hikikomori
Old Posted 03-07-2012, 09:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
I... has fear of power. Not in how you think though. If you give me a knife, I want to cut something. If I'm near a ledge, I want to jump off. I don't want to hurt people, or die myself, but when I have the tools to do so the gears just don't stop turning. Oh, and agoraphobia, just a tad.
Pandas=Awesomeness
Old Posted 03-07-2012, 10:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #39  
I'm afraid of the dark. I need a flashlight. My imagination is just too good.
I've been in the hospital for a month!
Pneumonia. Complications and chest tubes.
Trading Hot Jackie

Old Posted 03-13-2012, 05:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
I guess I'm scared of trusting others :(
Nothing to say to you.
Old Posted 03-13-2012, 06:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #41  
Well..For starters;
The dark
spiders
scorpions
public speaking
math
clowns
relationships
being alone
being fat
doctors
and meat.
Old Posted 03-13-2012, 09:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Spy... I am there with you... except for the public speaking. Sometimes. It depends on the crowd.
I've been in the hospital for a month!
Pneumonia. Complications and chest tubes.
Trading Hot Jackie

Old Posted 03-21-2012, 12:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #43  
The only thing I really fear is silence. Ever since I was little, if it got too quiet and I couldn't make enough noise to make it go away, I'd freak out. I know it's irrational, but I still react badly to silence. v.v

Old Posted 03-28-2012, 10:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Angelic Enchantress
i really hate spiders im terribly afraid of the dark, small places and heights! D: im a huge wimp haha
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Chocoholic Empress
Default   #45  
I am afraid of...
  1. The Dark and Whats In It
  2. Spiders
  3. When I can't see whats in the water
  4. Sharks most definitely
  5. Scary movies and anything horror
  6. Breaking my bones and injuries in general (Needles)
  7. Dying
  8. Being Alone
  9. Losing everyone I love
  10. Heights
Old Posted 04-09-2012, 11:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Ghost Writer
I am scared of losing control.

Formerly known as MandaChaos. I am back and so happy to be here.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” Mahatma Gandhi

Old Posted 04-10-2012, 12:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Angelic Enchantress
Default   #47  
Pfft Manda! thats not gonna happen to you your in control of most things hehe <3
Old Posted 04-10-2012, 12:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Ghost Writer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaekoNova View Post
Pfft Manda! thats not gonna happen to you your in control of most things hehe <3
I know, because if I am not I think every skype call would turn into a giant...well you know...

Formerly known as MandaChaos. I am back and so happy to be here.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” Mahatma Gandhi

Old Posted 04-10-2012, 01:37 AM Reply With Quote