Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Snap!
Default   #241  
Judging by Duchess's visage, Ginger assumed she was having a bad day. She paid little attention to her attitude in attempt to avoid further tension. Turning to face Espy, she asked "How does your salmon taste? Have you ever tried a fried shrimp wonton? They're really good, if you would like to try one of mine." Ginger waved to a waiter passing by and kindly asked, "Do you think I could get another fork please?" The waiter smiled and nodded, and replied "Yes, I'll be just one moment."

When he returned, he placed the clean fork neatly next to Ginger's plate and asked "Are you in need of anything else, ma'am?" Shyly, she replied "That would be all, thank you."

Holding the shiny fork in her hand, she motioned for Espy to accept her offer. "They're really yummy. I promise you'll like them." Ginger smiled and winked to reassure her that eating was perfectly alright.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 01-14-2011, 03:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Nikko blinked some poked a little at his food and picked up the knife and cut into the stake taking a bite. "Hmmm." was all he could really say.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 01-14-2011, 03:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #243  
Espy gingerly took a fork, muttered a "Thank you," and took a fried wonton. It was extremely delicious. She laughed a bit, asking, "Want some sashimi or oyster?"

(Also, I won't be RPing until maybe Saturday evening.))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-14-2011, 03:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Ginger politefully declined Espy's offer, as she was nearly full. Her main course was satisfying and delicious. She was nearly ready for dessert, and thought a friend ice cream would fit her dessert criteria. She hadn't had that since she was a little girl.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 01-16-2011, 07:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #245  
((Gonna put this up really quick b/c I'm changing my outfit.
))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-18-2011, 01:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

Nodding her head to all of the contestants. "I thank you for coming to this dinner. It would appear that everyone was in attendance, everyone enjoyed their meal, and that everyone looked simply divine... If you could remind me [[PM me, all of you, with your outfits as soon as you see this. I want it in a PM so I can give it to M e w and Airu as well, so we can decided who is being kicked]] then I will let you all know as soon as possible who isn't going to be staying with us for this round." She then smiled and bowed her head as she stood and excused herself, leaving the room.

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 01-20-2011, 11:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #247  

[[I no longer need you to PM me. I gathered them all up regardless of PMs.]]

Heels clicking as she walked down the hallway, images of outfits and how people acted at the table in her head as she made her way to the stairs. She walked up the first flight and made her way to the hallway of the second floor. She then slid her cardkey over the scanner and stepped inside. She closed it behind her and walked over to her desk. She pulled out the chair and sat down, pulling out two thank you cards. He grabbed a pen and began to write on one of them. Dear Espy, it began. Thank you so much for coming all the way out here, but I regret to inform you that you didn't make it to the second round. You're very talented and I enjoyed having you here for the time you could stay... But you didn't advance to round two and I'm going to have to ask you to go home... I do hope you participate in future contests though. I hope there are no hard feelings either. Love and much Luck, White. She then sighed and leaned back onto her chair. She pushed her bangs out of her face and looked around. She folded the card up and slipped it into the envelope, sealing it with a simple sticker. She then wrote Espy on the front and set it to the side.

Turning her attention to the second one, she bit her lip and wrote Dear Lucid. She then inhaled lightly and then closed her eyes for a moment. She then placed her pen on the paper and sucked up her guilt. It was so wonderful having you here, hun... But, I regret to inform you that you didn't advance to round two. You were such a joy to have and you're a simply radiant person. I hope you don't hold a grudge because us vegetarians have to stick together, hun. I wish you luck in all that you do though... Sincerely, White. She then stuffed that one into an envelope as well and sealed it. She wrote Lucid on the outside and then placed the cap on her pen and sighed...

Standing, she grabbed both envelopes and made her way out of the room, glad to see that no one had come upstairs to their rooms yet. She then walked to Espy's room and looked down at the card. She shook her head and slipped it under the door. She then walked to Lucid's door and slid the envelope under that door as well. She then quickly went back to her door before she was seen and slipped into her door. She then made her way into the bathroom, needing to take a soak in the tub now after this rather stressful experience.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-20-2011, 07:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Just like that the dinner was done and over with. Jurinjo wished he got a more full experience. But at least his stomach had a full experience. He was definately going to lose some tone in his abs...Jurinjo took out his phone and set the alarm a good two hours early to exercise and rest a bit more without having to face anyone else in this tournament.
Old Posted 01-24-2011, 09:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #249  
Night had been very quiet during the dinner. She ate, but mainly stayed by herself. She had been thinking of other things, and the stress was getting to her head. She sighed as she had headed back up to her room for some well needed rest. After taking a warm bath and changed into some fresh clothes, she laid down and closed her eyes, falling fast asleep in no time flat.
nighty's sig in under construction.
Old Posted 01-24-2011, 04:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Nikko had finished his dinner looked about see the other now retiring for the evening which seemed like a good idea. Once he finished his glass of wine he stood up headed out of the dinning room to head to his room for the night.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 01-25-2011, 12:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
Default   #251  
Duchess didn't particularly enjoy her dinner and she hoped that it did NOT show. She spent the entire night hoping that she would get eliminated, and thankfully she wasn't.

The following day, after being told of her new assignment, she immediately went to work. Sure she had a week, but it was better to be safe than sorry. She researched the animal she had been assigned: "furball". Such a weird utterly disgusting creature, not worthy of her presence.

"This is gonna be a hard task..." she thought as she bit her lip tightly.

Lucid loves Duchess and takes her signature virginity. <3
Ashy refuses to share Duchess with anyone D:<

Duchess is idol TRASH
Feel free to bully me about it

Old Posted 01-25-2011, 05:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Ginger decided to sip on her tea for a few minutes and thanked the judges for their time. Politely cleaning up her area, she pushed her chair in and made her way to the floor reserved for the contestants. Upon entering her suite, she washed off her makeup and changed into her pajamas. She took the pins out of her hair and let it fall flat. Recently, she had been having extreme nostalgia. She remembered building forts out of chairs, blankets, and pillows. She felt as if she needed a friend to keep her company, so she called the secretary of the hotel and asked if pets were allowed. "Why, yes! Certainly! We even have a pooch parlor in our attached shopping mall." Hearing this got Ginger excited. She called her mother and asked to have Nimbus delivered by plane. She could hardly wait for her best friend's arrival. She planned the next day to be dedicated to getting her room ready for her beloved pet.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 01-25-2011, 08:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #253  

The next few days amongst the other players were slightly awkward to say the least. She could tell, but she really didn't care too much. That was the way it was supposed to be. She was slightly saddened by the fact there still hadn't been anything interesting going on... No drama of any sort... No nothing. She sighed to herself as she sat in her room with two more thank you cards, staring down at them. She licked the end of the pen and then began to write once more... It had been another week, so two more had to go.
Dearest Padfoot, it began. It was a pleasure having you here, I hope you understand that. I'm disappointed that you will be leaving due to complications with your home life. I do hope everything gets better, dear... But, since you did not submit an outfit for this round I'm so very sorry that you had to go out this way... I do hope to see you participating in future contests though... I hope this doesn't change anything between us.
Sincerely, White.
Then she folded the card up and slipped it into an envelope. She wrote Padfoot on the outside and set it to the side, shaking her at it as she did so.
Dearest Jurinjo... the other began. You did so very well in the first round that it actually pains me to admit this... But you will not be advancing to the third round. I'm terribly sorry for your loss. It was definitely a joy to have you here though, I assure you. Please understand that I would still look forward to you being in future contests being held by myself.
Sincerely, White.
Then that card went into an envelope too and she wrote Juinjo on the outside. She then slipped out of her room and slid the cards under the appropriate doors before going back to her room to retire for the night. She'd been so busy with so many other things that she couldn't help that she hadn't been real active with the contestants... She just hoped the contests for this round would be more active with each other.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 02-04-2011, 01:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Banned

------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------

Samuel, being dosed off for a while.. finally realized he was not eliminated. It must be the beauty of the hotel getting to him... since he seems to have mentally been out of the contest, the luxurious hotel room, Pool Parties, and buffet, No wonder he has not had his mind in the game.

"Man," Samuel began to say to himself "Time for me to be more active in this, or soon I too will be eliminated!"

((Sorry for not being so active in here you guys >.<))

Old Posted 02-04-2011, 06:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #255  
" 'Terribly sorry for my loss?' Almost sounds like someone close to me died." Jurinjo said to himself sounding amused at the letter even though is stung. He turned and glared at the beta fish he borrowed from Judge White, "This is your fault you know." As if in response the blue fish turned the opposite way in its tank as if to say "kiss my ass"

"...well screw exercising I'm going to pig out on the breakfast here, and maybe take some with me, before I go!" Jurinjo packed everything with ease that comes from living such a nomadic life as a child. Moving from house to house, packing came so naturally he couldn't understand how some people took so ridiculously long.

As he was heading down with his suit case in tow a servant of Duchess passed by. A devious thought was beginning to form in his head.
Old Posted 02-04-2011, 08:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Banned

Samuel got up to a beautiful sunny morning.
"Maybe I should go out and chat with some of the others."
Sam walks down to the pool area and it was empty. "Where is everyone??? Guess I will go eat some breakfest!"

Sam grabs some food (Ham, eggs, hash browns, and some oranges juice) and sits at a table. "Yum this looks good! I hope someone comes to join me!" (:

Old Posted 02-05-2011, 02:35 PM Reply With Quote