Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Hakuna matata
Default Ludo and the Android a private RP   #1  
XD This rp is for Ludovico and Shale.

Ludo crawled over to his chair, picking it up with him as he rose to the table. He made little tsking noises at Shale. “You spilled my tea!” He looked dejectedly at the cup, before turning to the table to refill his cup. “Well I called this party to discuss the matters of repairs to the house.” The mobile home was in bad need of repairs. The engine room had been completely flushed with water when Ludo was sick. “And where should we get the supplies to fix it, I can’t transmute all of it”
Old Posted 02-20-2011, 12:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
"It's your fault for flooding it." Shale crossed his arms and glared at the man. He thought about knocking the second cup of tea out of his hands. Nah. He would just be the one having to clean it up later...as usual. "We will just have to steal the parts you cannot transmute."
I hate you...that is all.
Old Posted 02-20-2011, 12:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #3  
"Yes but I am not sure which parts we need." He was just the tinniest bit technologically inept " I don't suppose we could just steal a whole new computer system and link it to the magical interfaces of the house?" Ludo looked around for a seat, but was longer interested in a chair, as if by mere thought, Bertha came strolling into the room licking up the remains of the tea. He sat on his dragons back as he regarded Shale. "I can make things go Boom? "
Old Posted 02-20-2011, 12:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Shale rubbed his forehead. The man had absolutely no idea of the detailed modifications he had made to the houses computer so that it could interface with Ludo's magical properties. "Idiot, we can't just stroll into a store and steal a simple computer. That computer was the equivilent to about 100 of typical human computers."
Old Posted 02-20-2011, 01:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #5  
He let out an exasperated sigh, falling back on to his dragon, while making sure his tea was still up right. “Why not?” If anything Ludo was going to try his damnest to get out of doing any type of work what so ever. “We could just steal 1000 computers link them together problem solved.” He was now feeling smugly ingenious.
Old Posted 02-20-2011, 01:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
"...You're an idiot. If it were that simple I would have done it hours ago." Shale stormed over to now broken computer and yanks off the cover. "See this in here" points to a bunch of wires and other various computer parts, "This type of advanced technology is not kept in just any ordinary computer store."
Old Posted 02-20-2011, 01:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #7  
The matter was still simple in Ludo’s mind because in his mind he could do anything. Or so he believed. “Then we go some place where we can get the technology…” He made a duh gesture with his head. “The teleporters are still working. Were can we get the wires?”
Old Posted 02-20-2011, 01:25 AM Reply With Quote