Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Wayward Victorian Doll
Default   #17  
Yes, Bohemian Rhapsody! I need to stick around here and maybe my memory will come flooding back. Every time I go to answer a question in a thread like this, my mind blanks. ;;
I did really enjoy a very long song when I was playing Rock Band... Can't remember the name of it! Dx It was very tiring being the drummer for it though.
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 08:10 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupcakeDolly View Post
Yes, Bohemian Rhapsody! I need to stick around here and maybe my memory will come flooding back. Every time I go to answer a question in a thread like this, my mind blanks. ;;
I did really enjoy a very long song when I was playing Rock Band... Can't remember the name of it! Dx It was very tiring being the drummer for it though.
Was it by Metallica?

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 02:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Wayward Victorian Doll
Default   #19  
I don't believe so. It was from a newer band, I think. I could just look it up I guess, but at 5 am even googling is too much work...
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 06:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Charmed Forever
I personally am not a very big fan of lengthy songs because I get bored of them way too fast and I want to change it to something else. I don't like super quick songs either because then I'll wish it was longer. xD
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 03:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #21  
I love them, I'm used to them and love them. I listen to a lot 11-16 minute songs from my favourite experimental rock bands. And before that, I used to listen to tons and tons of Trance and Electronic, 7" Original Mixes, as they say. I hate when super awesome songs are only three minutes, that kills me. Hehe.
Old Posted 05-26-2011, 05:24 PM Reply With Quote