Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #3537  
You've got a lot of possibilities there and I don't really know if I could just build a random team from that without knowing what you actually need. ^^()
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 09-30-2016, 01:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Right now I'm mostly using:
Skuld leader, orochi, plesios, hermes and cleo
Old Posted 09-30-2016, 01:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #3539  
Hmm...

Well, right now Wood is your weakness, so you'd want a team that can cover the dungeons that your current team can't handle.

Balboa - Australis - Skuld - Perseus - Alnair might be decent.

Just pay attention on that team because you have to match both wood and water in the same combo to get the full effect.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 09-30-2016, 02:42 PM Reply With Quote  
I already match water, wood and dark with my current team

I should post my current team setups I have on pad herder as well
Old Posted 09-30-2016, 02:45 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #3541  
I got this one recently Coda, and after looking him up on guide I was surprised.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...0-09-58-26.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...0-09-58-54.png

I'm so glad I previewed these images, I didn't realize my phone took such high resolution pictures. ^^;

Old Posted 09-30-2016, 04:21 PM Reply With Quote  
https://www.padherder.com/user/Hyjin/teams/#249154
I posted my current teams on there coda
Old Posted 09-30-2016, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #3543  
._. DK fails at the challenge dungeon this time around.. Hanuman.. or what ever is under seraphis.. hates dk

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-03-2016, 07:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
My healer team can beat Hanuman but it takes FREAKING. FOREVER. Like... I think the fastest I've beaten him is 80 turns? First time I got through it was probably 200 turns or so.

Old Posted 10-03-2016, 08:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #3545  
Hanuman is a pain haha I usually grind through Hanuman with Awoken Karin since two AKarin leads give about 50% resist against water and wood (and dark, but that's irrelevant here). So Hanuman's 99% gravity becomes about a 50% gravity and everything else is halved, too muahaha I just have to be careful when he's about to rage-hit me

Antares, Pollux, and Castor in their "sub" forms (with the resists in their LS) as leaders can probably do something similar. (Spica and Alrescha will have some difficulty since they don't resist their own main attributes)

Basically I like resisting Hanuman's attacks because of his annoying 99% gravity so maybe try a resist team to beat Hanuman? I dunno
pew pew
Last edited by nickjr; 10-03-2016 at 08:10 PM.
Old Posted 10-03-2016, 08:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
My healer team deals with rage mode by using Menace. XD

Old Posted 10-03-2016, 08:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #3547  
Menace OP

I always forget to bring a delay LOL I really should remember to do that when I go to beat Hanuman...
pew pew
Old Posted 10-03-2016, 08:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I need to skill up my critters that have any type of delay.. <..> -never pulled Orochi-

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-03-2016, 08:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #3549  
Instead of resist, my healer team deals with gravity attacks because of how much auto-heal it has. 100% gravity attacks would still be a problem of course, but I've got a few resist latents on the team to help with that.

It's FUN to plow through no-RCV dungeons with a team that can go ahead and heal up anyway. XD

Old Posted 10-03-2016, 08:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Gravity... o3o i have Red Chester.. though I just got him so he isn't leveled or evolved =o=

wonder if my healer team can best this dungeon ._.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-03-2016, 08:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #3551  
Outgoing gravity isn't super useful in the modern metagame. It USED to be really important and every good team had at least one gravity on it (and it wasn't unheard of to stack three of them) but spike damage has gotten so good since then that it's really not worth much, especially not 10% gravity like the Burning/Freezing/Blowing Gravity or Gravity Room.

Old Posted 10-03-2016, 08:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Meh. o3o,

I wasn't paying attention.. does any of his attacks attack multiple times? would my ammy team be alright if i have G-Odin with me?

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-03-2016, 09:12 PM Reply With Quote