Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

On in to the future
Default   #65  
There's a new MMO coming out looking for open beta testers starting on November 3rd. It's accepting registration now, but the client and stuff will be able to be downloaded then. It's called Angels of War or something like that. xD

It looks okay. I'm willing to give anything a shot once.
Old Posted 10-28-2010, 08:04 PM  
Thorns and Claws
.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦. ·Âº○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.

I only played guild wars cause i was on dial up an my computer wouldnt allow me to load wow xD.... though i am curious as to seeing what they do with GW2 from what ive seen an read it looks promising ^^ not a wow killer but a step up from gw's

Sugar - i saw that i think i got a email about it :D i want to beta test Tera thats the next mmo im waiting to see when it comes out >w<

.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦. ·Âº○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.
Old Posted 10-28-2010, 08:27 PM  
Developer
Default   #67  
I used to play Flyff; the only reason I stopped is that its copy protection doesn't work in WINE and I didn't have a Windows computer anymore. I enjoyed the game, really; it was fun.
Old Posted 10-28-2010, 10:51 PM  
Red-aholic
I played Flyff for a little while, but my computer couldn't handle it xD It kept overheating (it's a horrible computer--nothing on the game, haha). I liked it for what little I played, though.

I played DDO for a little bit, too. Stopped for the same reason (and for getting stuck on an impossible quest as well, I will admit xD)

This Sushi has been Fen-Bitten
Old Posted 10-31-2010, 01:47 AM  
Developer
Default   #69  
That's odd, FlyFF worked fine on my old 500MHz laptop. It always seemed like a really lightweight game to me.
Old Posted 10-31-2010, 04:33 PM  
Red-aholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
That's odd, FlyFF worked fine on my old 500MHz laptop. It always seemed like a really lightweight game to me.
I don't really have the words to express how bad this computer is xD It takes a million years to start up, it each new program opens slowly, it randomly bluescreens on me, it pops up random errors, it runs EVERYTHING slow. And this is even after reimaging it, so it's not a virus (as far as I am aware that viruses can work, anyway xD) It's just....awful. xD It tries to overheat when running the programs I code for class. It's ridiculous. xD I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the game. It's just....yeah. [EDIT: And it's not just the one computer; it's the whole model--it's the computer they had us buy for the program at school, and everyone who has it has the same problems. Lol.]

I don't know if you've ever been on Gaia, but it can't load any of their games 90% of the time...Towns or the puzzles or anything, nonetheless their MMO. It used to be able to and then it just got worse or something. xD It's pretty sad. *nods*

Old Posted 10-31-2010, 05:11 PM  
nostalgic
Default   #71  
@SakuraMinamino: I'm not sure what kind of computer you have, but those sound like the same problems I encountered on mine several months ago. Usually, if your computer is overheating, chances are it's because it has collected too much dust in it's fan. How long have you had it? And have you ever cleaned it out with some compressed air? It might be worth a shot. xD

Also, more on topic, it's not really an MMO, but if it had multiplayer support it very well could be. Latley I've been extremely addicted to Fallout: New Vegas.
Old Posted 11-01-2010, 05:04 AM  
Red-aholic
Yeah, it's a computer I got through the school so IT cleaned out the fan. It didn't really help, though. It's just a junk computer. xD

And I've heard good things abut that game! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

[

Old Posted 11-01-2010, 03:46 PM  
On in to the future
Default   #73  
Aw, I'm sorry Sakura. Maybe you can get a new computer soon, yes? And play Mmos? lol
Old Posted 11-01-2010, 04:40 PM  
Red-aholic
LOL. Well I've got a mac for work, and I can load Trisphee and stuff like that on the other computer. Don't really have much time for MMOs at the moment, so even if the computer could handle them I wouldn't be able to play. First thing when I graduate and save up money, though, is a new PC xD I can't wait. *nod*

[

Old Posted 11-01-2010, 05:31 PM  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #75  
Finally, finally Dreamland Online was released :D. It was released in IGG on like 11 or 12 of November and I played it at like the 15 of November, I regret going to camp. By the way, its sad that Audition isn't suitable for Windows 7 yet and I have been waiting to play the Space Pang Pang version.
Old Posted 11-17-2010, 08:46 AM  
Dabbler in the Unknown
the only MMO i could get to work on my computer is Maple Story. i enjoy it, even the grinding, but the snot-nosed kids who think they have the rights to an entire channel to themselves and are rude to anyone else who plays there just grate my bits. >:[

i've tried Flyff, Wonderking, Asda Story, LotRO, and DnD Online, but none of them will run. i have a horrible computer that's not meant for gaming.

i used to play zOMG! on gaia, but i don't use gaia anymore.
best served hot, with a little syrup ;)

TWITTER

Old Posted 12-27-2010, 03:34 PM  
Ink well
Default   #77  
tales of pirates! i loved it.
and flyff

dreaming in monochrome

Old Posted 12-28-2010, 02:59 AM  
Dazed
I can't play MMORPG type games... I just get too hooked on them. As stupid as it sounds, I just can't trust myself to manage to have a life and play those games at the same time. That was all I did for most of junior high, and I don't want it to happen again. The one I used to play was (slightly ashamed of this) Runescape. My brother still plays it all the time (he's 18), he won't even move up to WoW.

They are fun though. ^^
Old Posted 12-28-2010, 03:21 AM  
Ink well
Default   #79  
i LOVED runescape tooo!!

dreaming in monochrome

Old Posted 12-28-2010, 03:22 AM  
Ho! Miscreant!
I normally play Gaia's OMGz and Dungeon & Dragons Online. I've tried Maple Story before but it got pretty boring after a while.
Old Posted 12-28-2010, 06:04 PM  
Closed Thread