Not Logged In

~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #33  
BETTER NOT, REYO!

I'll cry. So hard. XD;
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 06-27-2011, 11:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
Unlike a couple other sites I could mention, the fun just keeps on coming here! Unless Trisphee becomes a MegaCorp type of site, I seriously doubt I'll be leaving. Wacky antics aside, the member base seems a lot more mature here than anywhere else, too.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 06-27-2011, 11:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Exchanger
Default   #35  
Yeah that is a god sent Reyoki XD Everyone on here seems more mature then any other site I have been on.
[Proud Ascent Arco of Light.]

White thinks... That this signature is too sexy for its shirt. <3
~Neirra is my trisphee lil sis.~

Check out my Shop and my Quest Thread.
I'm a jerk so deal with it.
Old Posted 06-27-2011, 12:04 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
What is this "Mature" you speak of...
I agree, this site has a more mature attitude towards each other. It might be annoying for example, there was this user back during the opening of Trisphee, and (s)he'd use some advance vocab words. I told him/her that they were sounding rude by using those words. And (s)he just said I was stupid, and began making a scene.
o.e...

You know being mature is fine, as long there isn't people too caught up with their age. People who use their age as a weapon in a debate are just losers in my opinion (not all the time, I have personal exceptions) they don't know what else to say and so just say. "WELL I'M OLDER!" Or "WELL I'M YOUNGER!" Seriously, no one cares. It's about how you are in a person rather then your age.

Old Posted 06-27-2011, 08:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Exchanger
Default   #37  
Maturity does not have anything to do with your intelligence I hope you know? I meant mature as in people who follow the rules, don't cause uneeded drama, ones who can form a correct sentence, and have manners. Thats what maturity is atleast to me.

Old Posted 06-27-2011, 08:26 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
I was just telling a story about someone saying they were mature because they were using advance vocab.
Unneeded story, your post just reminded me of that person so I felt like making it story time.

Old Posted 06-27-2011, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Sized Ninja
Default   #39  
I am sad because of my job I'm not able to come on as much as I'd like but I do when I can. I am selling some items that I'm not going to use.

I love this place and out of the other avi sites I've been a part of, this is the best!

Thanks so much littl3chocobo

Quest thread~http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showt...39#post1503339
Old Posted 06-27-2011, 08:47 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
*claps for story time* here, here
Old Posted 06-27-2011, 08:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Exchanger
Default   #41  
Yeah uh well okay, I'm sorry that someone did that to you? I'm kinda confused, were you referring to me being like the person that you were talking about?

Old Posted 06-27-2011, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Oh no, I just heard mature and it made me think of that person xD.
I was just going off like a old man, you mention corn they will talk about how they worked on a corn field. Sorta like that, I have oldman'itas xD

Old Posted 06-27-2011, 09:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Exchanger
Default   #43  
Oh okay that makes more sense. Thanks for the clear up.

Old Posted 06-27-2011, 09:06 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
it makes me worry.. i hate seeing people who leave cause i know every people who leave will make trisphee dead
Old Posted 07-16-2011, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee's Mad Hatter
Default   #45  
Anyone who leaves has no taste or is just used to the "Point, click, item grant" of bigger sites.
The fact that I have to post and EARN my event currency means a lot to me. It makes me feel more important as a user strangely enough. If I wanted a fast food attitude of "here is your happy meal now GTFO" I know other sites I can go to for that.

IMHO, Trisphee is that small oasis in the desert that people look for but often overlook. Making people work for their items might not be popular with the "GIMME IT NOW!" generation but keeping someone on the site for as long as possible is actually a winning business move. Personally, I think Trisphee can teach a thing or two to those other sites.
Old Posted 07-21-2011, 11:35 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
i dunno why those people leave trisphee...this site is awesome and friendly..if Im not busy with school I would prolly spend so much time here
Old Posted 07-21-2011, 10:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Exchanger
Default   #47  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belial View Post
Anyone who leaves has no taste or is just used to the "Point, click, item grant" of bigger sites.
The fact that I have to post and EARN my event currency means a lot to me. It makes me feel more important as a user strangely enough. If I wanted a fast food attitude of "here is your happy meal now GTFO" I know other sites I can go to for that.

IMHO, Trisphee is that small oasis in the desert that people look for but often overlook. Making people work for their items might not be popular with the "GIMME IT NOW!" generation but keeping someone on the site for as long as possible is actually a winning business move. Personally, I think Trisphee can teach a thing or two to those other sites.
Yeah Trisphee is definitely my oasis. Like a second home. I actually am devoting myself as much as I can to this site. I ended up giving everything I had on the other sites I was on to charities. They all ended up doing the same thing, exchange went haywire and inflated like crazy XD

Regine - Trisphee will never be dead as long as I'm here!!!! >D

Old Posted 07-22-2011, 01:38 AM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
I have technically quit but depending on my mood by the time nii sama's competition comes to an end, I may come back full time... although when I quit I didn't do a sale... I just gave my items to nii sama and left
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 07-22-2011, 01:53 AM Reply With Quote