Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Heavenly Angel
Angry OMG!   #1  
I can't even walk (exercise) anymore! I'm not a prostitute...HELLO? A pimp today saw me and was holding like hundred dollar bills and I was like.....BITCH, get away from me, I don't want your dirty money. >.> I am worth more than money!

It is not safe here where I live, I can't even walk on the street without a bunch of guys looking at me like I'm a slut. I don't even have long hair or boobs (kinda look like I do though). I hate how people assume and judge you whenever they see you. Like if you are pretty, they will think you are a whore or a slut and stuff, which is absolutely not true in my case. What a world! Excuse me for walking like a super model (not really, just something to make you guys laugh). >.>

Now I want to move out, this place is creeping me out. I want to move to Sanfrancisco or Hollywood.
Old Posted 04-05-2011, 05:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Gackt's bodyguard
That's really creepy. Some guys just don't know when to stop. Starring at people is rude. And if you're still gonna, make sure nobody notices.

If you can read this it means you have passed the first grade, congratulations.
Old Posted 04-05-2011, 05:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #3  
When there are too many people starring at you, you really feel violated. I know it is nice to have people attention, but not when people stare at you every second when you are out of the house.
Old Posted 04-05-2011, 05:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Gackt's bodyguard
I've felt something similar, but for the opposite reasons. It's annoying.

Old Posted 04-05-2011, 05:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #5  
People also stare at me in school, because I look like a girl and I'm a boy. I wonder when they are going to get tired talking about me everyday whenever they see me walking pass them. I'm tired already. I know you can judge me, but damn, you don't have to do it like every time I walk by you.
Old Posted 04-05-2011, 05:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Gackt's bodyguard
Ugh I know that feeling exactly. I've even had names called at me. But that was a while ago now. I'm an adult and go to school with other adults So it's MUCH better. Nobody asks stupid questions.

Old Posted 04-05-2011, 05:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #7  
Ugh. People like that get on my nerves the most. I always try to keep from smacking guys like that. P:
Old Posted 04-05-2011, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Little Monster
I don't know if it'll be better in Hollywood. o.o
This is Madness!!
Madness!? This is TRISPHEE!!

No H8
Old Posted 04-05-2011, 09:58 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #9  
My landlady's ex-husband was creepy, we was watching me while I was sleeping

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 04-05-2011, 10:00 PM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
Panda- uggh, that sucks, I would seriously just be tempted to start carrying pepper spray and using it liberally. But I agree, I dunno if your other choices sound that much safer...but really creepers exist eeeeeeverywhere!

Echo- that...is probably the creepiest thing I've ever heard. I reaaaaally hope you told her that and then got the heck outta there!
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 04-05-2011, 11:03 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #11  
I am sorry but I believe this is too inappropriate for Central Square so I am moving it to life issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 04-05-2011, 11:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
I'm with Kira on this one. I think being in a huge city like hollywood would makes things even worse.
But I'm sorry that they're all jealous of your natural beauty ^^
As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~

Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3

User since 9-22-10

I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3
~
Old Posted 04-06-2011, 02:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Keyblade Master
Default   #13  

I'm not really one of the type of people to think girly men look sexy or attractive ( I love manly looking men xD; ) but even then, I wouldn't bash someone because of the way they look. It's stupid. :/ And it's not anyone else's say to tell people what they can and can not do with how they want to look (unless they were of course harming themselves in some way, then it'd be a concern to speak up about).

I don't really know if anyone has stared at me before because I don't really bother to look and see if they are. I'm always so busy with what I'm focusing on or thinking about.

Last edited by Sora; 04-06-2011 at 12:37 PM.
Old Posted 04-06-2011, 12:32 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fey View Post
Panda- uggh, that sucks, I would seriously just be tempted to start carrying pepper spray and using it liberally. But I agree, I dunno if your other choices sound that much safer...but really creepers exist eeeeeeverywhere!

Echo- that...is probably the creepiest thing I've ever heard. I reaaaaally hope you told her that and then got the heck outta there!
Thank god I get the 6 month lease and he did it like twice and had the balls to leave it open until she had to come along and close it...I sleep naked don't forget that

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 04-06-2011, 04:28 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #15  
I haven't had experiences like that, however, my best friend has. She's a very butch dyke (don't worry she knows I call her this, in fact she laughs) who is very active and athletic as well. Over the summer she was running by a construction site and had the men start whistling at her because she was wearing a shirt that showed her chest. I call her a butch dyke for a reason. She wears mens clothes, had shorter hair then I did at this point in time, and, isn't very feminine at all.

What I would do is shrug it off, which is extremely hard to do. Specially at school. I dated someone three years younger than me for a long span of time. In the beginning I got the cradle robbing jokes said to, about, and at me for months. It got to the point where I would look at them and go "Nice one, heard it already. How about something different?" Simple because I had that attitude towards them, they stopped harassing me after a while. Or I just didn't notice because I stopped caring what they were saying. But like I said before, this is really hard to do and not everyone can. I did it because I got fed up. ^^;;

If you would like to see my awesome scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Blakey914

I may also have a tumblr...
http://spunky710.tumblr.com
If you follow me, drop me a message in my ask! ^_^
Old Posted 04-06-2011, 04:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
I get similar stuff. Just more nasty and dirty.

People would explicitly comment on my body parts, or say they want to have sex with me.

I can't stand it. It's why i can't walk down the streets here. I'm just afraid. ESP since we have a HIGH crime rate for kidnapping and murder.

Lucid loves Duchess and takes her signature virginity. <3
Ashy refuses to share Duchess with anyone D:<

Duchess is idol TRASH
Feel free to bully me about it

Old Posted 04-06-2011, 06:07 PM Reply With Quote