Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Confused
Default So ronery.   #1  
So my texting buddy (who lives in another state) has gone AWOL since Tuesday of last week.

And I am DYING to hear from him. I have a feeling that something terrible might have happened to him. I've sent him about four texts since his last response. I know that seems desperate but I miss him so much. u__u I almost burst into tears earlier 'cause I'm that lonely, haha.

in b4 someone says I'm a pathetic mess, which isn't too inaccurate. :\

So, Central Square, do you ever feel this lonely? Even if your relationship with whoever is only online or through text, it may feel like you're all by yourself when the one person you kept in almost constant contact with is gone. Sigh.

Also, hope this has enough discussion to it. I'm just kind of upset and was hoping that my feelings weren't too out-there, since my friendship with this kid isn't even all that intimate, but I really valued him as a friend. Hoping that someone else knows what I'm talking about.
Old Posted 03-28-2011, 11:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream

Oh I do, my friend...I know what you're talking about and I know that feeling.
I haven't talked to my ex bf for MONTHS...and both of us swore to still be friends after the break up...
I sent him countless emails all to which there's no response...
so baby, I feel your pain. *hugs*

edit: yes, it wass an online dating relationship...

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-28-2011, 11:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Default   #3  
Ughhh, it's so terrible isn't it? I'm really sorry to hear that your ex never responded to you. u__u Do you at least know if he's okay?

Even online relationships can seem larger than life sometimes. I was sort of in a relationship with the kid in the first post, but I use that very loosely. I promised him my virginity if we ever met face-to-face, but yep. I know.

I used to condemn online relationships by any level of intimacy, but this was so real for me... sigh.

Anyway, I hope we can both move on from this. ;_;
Old Posted 03-28-2011, 11:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream

Yeah, some online relationships seem so real...that's why I stopped hoping I could get together with someone from a different place...D:
(but ish currently in a long distance relationship).
I've actually started to move on >3< *hugs krank tight*
Btw, Are you gay?

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-28-2011, 11:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Default   #5  
I hope I can start moving on then, too. I felt pretty good for the first few days, but now I'm so miserable and I check my phone every few minutes. IT'S SO AWFUL, UGH, haha.

No, I'm a girl with a male avatar. :x Haha, sorry, I almost never use female avatars.
Old Posted 03-28-2011, 11:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream

Oh, haha! sorry about that. Nice avi btw.
Aww...I hope you move on deary. Maybe he's just busy?

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-28-2011, 11:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Default   #7  
That's okay and thank you!

At this point, I'm just hoping that he's safe and sound, you know? He was really sick the day before he stopped texting me, so my mind is going through "Maybe he's in the hospital. Or maybe he took an ambulance and the ambulance crashed on the way to the hospital and he's dead. Or maybe he drove himself, fell unconscious and crashed. Or maybe he's in jail for killing his ex-girlfriend. Or maybe he just doesn't want to talk to me, but that's ridiculous!" Lol, it sort of looks like that right now, haha.

Oh well. Anyway, thank you so much for the sympathy. ;3; I'm glad someone understands how hard this is for me. I've never been in this situation -- people usually give me a warning if they're fed up with my bullshit, they don't just poof into nothing.
Old Posted 03-28-2011, 12:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream

Stop thinking those! *whacks her head with a french bread* That's bad luck if you think bad things! D<

Everyone has their story :3 and some cannot relate some can :3

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-28-2011, 12:11 PM Reply With Quote