Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Best You Ever Had ;]
Default What is your inspiration?   #1  
The feeling of happiness you get when you see or hear something. A peace that settles within your breast that makes you want to cry, laugh, sing or dance. Just express this joy you see in a medium of any kind just so perhaps, at least one other person could share in the joy of your heart.
or
The sudden influx of wrath and terror that expands in your stomach, the hatred of something seen or experienced that drives you to the very ridge of madness until at last you bottom out in the darkness.

Inspiration comes in many forms, shapes and appearances.
My inspiration is the sun, the sky and the wind.
A prayer, a peace and a beautifully orchestrated, constructed chord.
A piece of art with the soul of the creator.
A few words of the purest intention.

Topic: Your inspiration
Discuss: What is it? And why? What have you created from it?

**11/25/2023**
I am Hobovampire everyone but here and I cannot for the life of me recall why. Sup.

Blaine says you should visit his:
Oh! The Possibilites: Art Shop~| Homeless Arts: Art Gallery |Splendida Giornata:Exchange Thread | Homeless Musings: Art Tumblr|

Old Posted 03-22-2011, 02:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
My greatest inspiration is my imagination. I'm always imagining worst case scenarios. I've created a peace within myself to handle bad things calmly when they happen.

Everyday happenings, movies, music, and art are also big inspirators (if that's even a word).
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 03-22-2011, 02:48 PM Reply With Quote  
The Best You Ever Had ;]
Default   #3  
SOunds like conspirators...
but I see what you mean. c: You're very much like me. ^ ^
I do that very often, ahhhaaa. xD <3

Mine currently in the sunlight. I become a puddle of goo when the sun goes down.

**11/25/2023**
I am Hobovampire everyone but here and I cannot for the life of me recall why. Sup.

Blaine says you should visit his:
Oh! The Possibilites: Art Shop~| Homeless Arts: Art Gallery |Splendida Giornata:Exchange Thread | Homeless Musings: Art Tumblr|

Old Posted 03-22-2011, 03:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
I draw artistic inspiration from clothes and different types of fabric. I love to design clothes, but I'm not skilled enough with a sewing machine to actually make the stuff I design.

When I'm writing (like, stories and such) I draw inspiration from music. I'll see things happening in time with whatever music I'm listening to and map it out with words.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 03-22-2011, 06:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #5  
Mine would have to be space. Nothing is so awe-inspiring as it, nothing so perplexing, nothing so complicated and yet so simple. My family has had someone adventurous in each generation, and both my brother and I have it. While he's fine with adventuring into cooking, I'm not okay with being here on Earth. I need to move. I need to leave, to travel, to discover and to take in the awe that makes us nothing more than bits of space dust.
Old Posted 03-24-2011, 01:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Daughter of Blood
I'd have to say either the library in my imagination...or the odd music i listen to 24/7...Inspiration strikes me at the weirdest times, usually when i wake up or just before i fall asleep because my brain is just running through the day and puts snippets of information together to form some brilliant idea. It's quite fun.
Insanity- Is The only way for me to stay sane in this crazy world (Anon)

~Wanted Thief Woman
~Bloodstone Paladin~
Old Posted 03-24-2011, 11:21 PM Reply With Quote