Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Harmless
Default   #33  
Private More ready for duty General!
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:33 PM  
Sentinel Ascendant
@Taishi (I am having trouble keeping up with this many of you but I am managing) "Stillness on the field will get you killed, attack as though there were one of me, not many, in a battle you must keep moving!"
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:34 PM  
Banned
Default   #35  
Letiel nodded at Fenrir's advice. This was her idol so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out. The dobblegangers were identical visually but the real Fenrir seemed more dense when Letiel brushed by. She was faster too. Similarly the real one was less willing to take a hit. Moving quickly between the copies, Letiel tested a theory. If the fakes were less willing to defend maybe they would avoid a direct attack, assuming they could attack.
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:35 PM  
Sentinel Ascendant
@More: A doppleganger appeared to him "Do you have wings, or must I grant you the ability to fly"
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:35 PM  
Sentinel Ascendant
Default   #37  
@Letiel "Look for an Aura, a soul, Dopplegangers are lifeless copies!"
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:37 PM  
Banned
Letiel nodded inwardly, brushing close to some fakes, comparing each one. They felt empty. She rushed by another then rolled trying to stop. That one was definitely different. Unable to turn quickly, Letiel settled for throwing a card between her legs, at Fenrir.
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:39 PM  
Sentinel Ascendant
Default   #39  
@Leteil Fenrir Caught the card and threw it back at her "Don't use the obvious attack, you will only have it thrown right back!"
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:41 PM  
Banned
Letiel blinked and threw another card at her own, knocking both weapons aside. The move bought L time to turn and within a second she was flying towards the doppleganger next to the real Fen.
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:42 PM  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #41  
Lucid heard a slight gasp and looked behind her in time to see a Fenrir dodge Letiel's flying card before disappearing. "Blast..." Now that Lucid saw that the real Fenrir was dodging shots rather than taking them, Lucid had a better idea of how to find Fenrir.

(Sorry, I'll be late in responding, if at all, I just got offered a job! So now I have to talk to my mommy and daddy and tell them the good news! I have extra spending money and now I can maybe buy runes too. ^.^)

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:43 PM  
Harmless
More glanced over her back and flinched.- "Why would I need to fly, when the battle in on the ground?" she asked puzzled. The fact that she held her Naginata off hand showed she was not only Green, she was as green as grass.
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:45 PM  
Sentinel Ascendant
Default   #43  
@Lucid "There is always something to define something real, look for it, spot it and attack"
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:45 PM  
Moderation Admin
Sei tried to 'use his senses' as his General had suggested. Slowly but surely, he began to see a slight glow around one of the Fenrirs; the others just looked almost hollow. He adjusted his wings and sped around who he felt was the real General, trying to strike her in a blind spot.

{Thanks for trying to keep up with all of us, Fen! <3}

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:46 PM  
Keeper of Secrets
Default   #45  
Taishi smiled as she listened to his words "Yes stillness may get people killed..." she would begin her hand going to her crystal knowing when she had it she was safe "but going rushing in is more likely to get me killed" she would say her voice changing from a quiet one to a more warrior hardened one "Naaiju" she would say her hands glowing for a moment or so a blue glowing skintight shekk appearing around her form "now i can take my time and not worry about being killed" she would say looking around once more "there are times in war, where people will use this..." she would say gently once more

(Naaiju = shield, if you don't attack they can't attack you either))
Unmei no hi Tamashii tai Tamashii
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:46 PM  
Sentinel Ascendant
@More: "The battle happens on ground and in the sky, and having an high ground is always important, the ability to fly will give you an advantage in some battles"
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:47 PM  
Harmless
Default   #47  
*More nodded some and watched the other combatants* "In that case, I'll need to learn to fly."
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:49 PM  
Sentinel Ascendant
@Sei "Learn to attack in pairs, use your allies for an advantage"

@Taishi "You are learned in the ways of many things, though a shield can be broken, though admittedly many would not know how, I do but as you yourself won't be facing the opposing general, I will leave your shield intact."
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:50 PM