Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
View Poll Results: Do you want to get rid of our 'real' characters and leave on the dream ones?
Yes 1 25.00%
No 0 0%
I don't care either way. 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

isn't that funny
Default   #17  
name; dorian,
gen;male
dream gen; nonspecified
dream name; ten
age; 20
dream age; not specified under 25 over 15
dsc; olive skin auburn hair over the 6ft mark, avi is a ref though non-dream eyes are black not white and hair is waist-lenghth not knee
orientation; monosexul meaning you can try but he only gets set once
hist: a retro-gamer with a penchant for hfood history and fancy/wild dress, he likes to cook even though you should not eat any of it and he likes to make obscure referneces(dear fuck i think i just made myself hahahahaha)
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 10:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Names: Normal:Risa Kandi Dream: Hera DeLuca
Decription: Both Risa and Hera have dark brown hair, and mismatched eyes. Risa's eyes are silver and yellow while Hera's eyes are purple and blue. Risa is a tan color while Hera is pale.
Orintation: Pansexual Leisbian
Brief History: Risa is one of of a set of twins and is the youngest. She believes heself to be worthless because her sister got more attention. Her parents love her but she is clouded by jealousy
Hera is a kind orphan who never knew her parents. Hera has a love for any loving thing but will take a life in exchange for her own.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 10:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #19  
Either of us can start, Chocobo. Do you want to do it?
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 10:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

i dont have to be in the spotlight but i can still be a main character xD

sorry if im slow i had a long week of college with a class mix up and everything so my brains fried currently xD i need this weekend haha... i'll try to get that profile made asap.

Old Posted 09-16-2011, 10:33 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #21  
can't have to go to work three minutes ago</3 *runs off to work with no shoes and his jacket undone*
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Don't worry Rose, I have a busy schedual, too. And I can wait for tommarrow to start. I have patience. Wishes Chocobo god-speed to work.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 09-16-2011, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #23  

oo tomorrow would be good xD i could regain some brain processing haha..

have fun at work Choco o3o

Old Posted 09-16-2011, 10:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Who wants to name the RP? I cna't seem to figure out a good name for it. I'm open to any sagestions.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 09-17-2011, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #25  
*runs off to work again* dark, you have to woo me now or it will never happen!
Old Posted 09-17-2011, 10:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Can I join this RP. This looks really, really sick.
Old Posted 09-17-2011, 11:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #27  

i think your more then welcome to Funk :) they were looking for 5-8 members so and i think we've barely worked on .. er 3? maybe 4
eek i spent all of today on my school work i never made a profile! D< i will do that tomorrow morning 'm sorry >.<

due to a class mix up i thought i was way behind on a class they had to switch me with.

Old Posted 09-18-2011, 01:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Ara, this looks pretty interesting. How many people are you looking for in a group RP?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-18-2011, 03:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default Character   #29  
Reality:

Name- Jon Howard
Appearance-Male, slick, short hair. Well trimmed. White. ~27 years of age. small specks of white hair on both sides of his hair.
Personality- Professional, Ambitious, and Shrewd.
History- Although born into a wealthy family, Johnathan Xavier Howard, lived greedily, masking his original nature to hunger for power. His parents were abusive, forcing him to live on his own at times in order to "prepare him for the future". He grew mentally unstable from the treatment, but not without result. He learned to swindle, bargain, and persuade people towards his cause, leading to the climatic usurping of his parents business... They officially died in a building accident during a "remodel" of their estate.

Dreams:
Name- Noj`ek, Xin-Nathaniel
Appearance-Male, Asian/American half-breed, 18 years of age, untrimmed curly brown hair
Personality- Serene, optimistic, and relaxed
History- "He is as the wind," people would say. A wanderer of many trades. Anyone who has met him has found great hope in the wisdom of his age. He is always quick to give a lending hand, preferring non-violence if possible. He was only known to have gotten angry once, and all those who heard the story had either died, forgotten, or simply had not believed the effect of his anger. Those who successfully seek him out will find him drinking tea, ceremoniously.
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 04:40 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
<< scoots verrrrry close to funky <v<
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 08:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #31  
@ Espy, I''m looking for 4 to 6 people who are on a lot to be main characters. Those who aren't main characters become generic background people. (Like classmate, fellow travelers, townspeople, ect.)
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 09-18-2011, 09:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Reality
Names: Isadora Williams (also known as Izzy to close friends)
Description: About 5'5 with long dark brown hair. She commonly has it pulled back into a neat yet loose pony tail that covers her ears. Her eyes are a dark blue and her skin is a dark peach color, until the winter when her skin seems to take on being a pale white. Her build is slender but she's hardly graceful. She also wears glasses to assist her 20/18 vision with being near sighted.
Orintation: Straight
Brief History: She lives a hectic life and always has. Now she finds herself with over 15 credit hours in college and trying to balance out her job and have a social life all at the same time while taking care of her three cats. She's never had it easy coming from a run down farming community she moved to the city in hopes to find a way to do more with her life. Well she found it.. so to speak.

Dream
Names: Vyri Spirol
Description: Stands at about 5'3 with a odd hair color being grass green. Commonly has it pulled back minus the clumps she lets hang in the front to the sides of her face that she keeps tied at the bottom with bands and beads. Her eyes are a soft blue and her skin color is a dark tan. Her body is lean and nimble, movement hardly requires any thought process.
Orintation: Unknown
Brief History: She hails from one of the less explored regions of the world, staying mostly with her tribe and passing day by day with no worries aside from where the next hunt will lead her. She's a expert with a bow and close ranged small weapons such as daggers. Her people are known to have a quick temper and are hardly afraid to show when they disagree with something let alone defend themselves if it comes to it.

i hate making bio's anymore xD haha.. i think i didn't go overboard.

Last edited by Rosekitten; 09-18-2011 at 11:51 AM.
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 11:35 AM Reply With Quote