Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
View Poll Results: Do you want to get rid of our 'real' characters and leave on the dream ones?
Yes 1 25.00%
No 0 0%
I don't care either way. 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Person, what Person?
Default OOC chat for Fading Realms. (Open and accepting)   #1  
I want to do an Rp and I have an idea but I'll be willing to try others too. I can play as both male and female and do yuri, yaoi, and het. I do not do animalxhuman or shota. I can also do 1x1 or group RPs.

My Idea: Every person played as two people. One from the 'normal' realm and one for a 'dream' realm. You ise two distinct fonts or colors to differenciate between which realm you are currently Rping in. You can't communicate with your other 'self' and they evolve seperatly from the main identity. Some people will have a main identity from the 'dream' while others will have a main identity from 'normal'.

You could be friends with person 1 in 'dream' but in 'normal' you could be mortal enimies. This would go on for several years (several posts to set up two seperate identities) until the realms merge, creating confusion because the bodies of the main 'self' are trying to hold both 'normal' and 'dream' causing you to be split between two 'selves'. The realms will be merging also creating places in one realm that do not exist in the other.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Last edited by DarkForbidden-Love; 09-18-2011 at 09:28 PM.
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 06:03 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
*dies a little* i want to do this one too!
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 07:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #3  
Okay, I think it would be better as a group RP so lets see if we can convert others to it. Once we have them I'll set up another thread or convert this one for applications.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 08:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

this sounds similar to a rp i did on another site.. where me and my partner had a different identity in the 'dream'/past life. like my guy was a chick in the past and her girl was a due in the past

though sadly we never got too far with the story >w<;

Old Posted 09-16-2011, 08:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #5  
I had mostly imagined everyone to be the same gender but that is intresting. Instead of it being past life though, it is all happening at the same time. Where do you think all those missing socks go?
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 09-16-2011, 09:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

yeah i know i was just saying it sounded similar. The rp i was doing with my friend was where they would sleep at some time and the past life would occur so to speak yet they could talk to the other side (weird yes i know) but they had no control over what the body did or anything.

This slowly would affect the person that was in the modern age, though the past life they both had.. hated one another so it was a bit odd that the two college students were almost dating xD

Old Posted 09-16-2011, 09:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #7  
It is very similar and I actually find it intresting. So they lived past and present? Mine is more like a sudden shock kind of thing because it would be much more chaos. Like one night you go to sleep one person and wake up with a voice in your head telling you that you are lovers with the guy you just beat up.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 09-16-2011, 09:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

well it was working up to a rip in time and space but the past heroes couldn't do the job so it'd be up to the new heroes so to speak to do the deed :)

so the fact they could talk to the past life self is due to the rip forming so slowly they were reliving the past.

Old Posted 09-16-2011, 09:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #9  
I wasn't planning on heroes. More like ordinary people in extrodinary circumstiance. I think the quote, "Brillance under pressure." Fits what I had in mind but i work with Chaos so if something happens that was not planned it is incorperated into the plot. Are you interested in joining?
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 09-16-2011, 09:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

well i said heroes to skip explaining there was nothing really that great about any of them xD they weren't in history books or anything

hrm? o.O you planning to make it a multi rp and not just 1v1?

Old Posted 09-16-2011, 09:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #11  
Yes, I want to make it multiple. I'm thinking maybe four to eight people. I may let others drop in as backdrop characters too. And I have someone for the people who appear just to die because their bodies can't handle having two souls.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 09-16-2011, 09:46 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i may join though i have no hand in group rps
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 09:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #13  

ah i see : o im not sure if i want to make a character that just dies like that </3 though i might be able to get into this story to be a perm member.. i promise i won't not post DX or i'll at least make a post somewhere saying drag my character if its needed cause my schoolwork piled up again ~foams at mouth~

Choco - it's easy to do groups you just have to wait longer if theres a post order :)

Old Posted 09-16-2011, 09:52 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
but i only do two things well, be a spotlight whore and to just sorta fade into the background^^:
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 09:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #15  
Spotlight whores are okay. And I'm happy you want to be permantant member. Hokan-jin said she wanted to be the people who pop up and die randomly so no worries on that.

Why don't we get this show on the road? We can start off with the three of us and as more people come in we can run into other surviors of the fusion. Those who join late won't be able to create a past in story line but we can ask them to post here so no one will be completly lost.
Here be the application: Also color the text for the information of the dominate pesonality.

Names: (Mark which one is 'dream' and which one is 'normal')
Decription: (You can provide references but word form is excepted. If they look physically diffent make sure to mark)
Orintation: (What gender would your character prefer to date/marry/go out with? Can be different for both)
Brief History:
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Last edited by DarkForbidden-Love; 09-16-2011 at 10:21 PM.
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 10:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Yuri RP buddies, anyone?

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 10:14 PM Reply With Quote