Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

We're all mad here.
Default   #193  
You can jump off water? I only ever used the spell because Alteration is a minor skill of mine (or possibly major, not sure). I usually just jump as far as I can and swim the rest of the way when crossing water. I like being able to jump across the river in Balmora, more for braggin rights than anything. :)
Old Posted 05-29-2011, 05:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
I think, think, mind you, that in Oblivion, with either 75 or 100 Athletics or Acrobatics, you could run/jump on water. I don't remember that being the case in Morrowind, though.
Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 05-29-2011, 11:26 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #195  
I have 100 arcrobatics in MW but I haven't actually tried to jump off water. It will give me something to amuse myself with I suppose, and see if it's possible. Combign that with scrolls of Icarian flight and then see where we get, maybe? ;)
Old Posted 05-30-2011, 12:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Morning Star
I am waiting very impatiently, I have it on preorder already D:

Old Posted 05-30-2011, 12:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Celestial Princess
Default   #197  
It was 100 Acrobatics in Oblivion. I had so much fun making guards chase me, and jump out into the lakes, and watch as the gurads drowned themselves.
I amGREED, Fall before me!
Old Posted 05-30-2011, 02:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaryon View Post
It was 100 Acrobatics in Oblivion. I had so much fun making guards chase me, and jump out into the lakes, and watch as the gurads drowned themselves.
Something I'd like to see is the guards reacting to your threat level. Like, if you murder a dozen of them, they call in some kind of elite squad to deal with you, and if that doesn't work, maybe actual heroes decked out in magic gear with all sorts of skills mastered.

Not that I don't like running amok, but it would be fun to have a challenge sometimes, late in the game.

And, Lucifer, is there a bonus for pre-ordering it, do you know?
between supposed lovers.
Old Posted 05-30-2011, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #199  
I am super excited for the new Elder Scrolls game! I've only played Oblivion and I actually haven't beaten it but nonetheless I love the game!
I've been wondering when a new one would be coming out and I pretty much squealed with delight when I saw the promo/commercial for it.
Old Posted 05-30-2011, 09:28 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
It does seem a bit foolhardy of guards and assassin types to keep charging the guy who has corpses all over his front yard. I stopped collection Dark Brotherhood armour after 6 sets. Right now I'm trying to finish off my Indoril collection. Still need the cuirass and greaves. Morrowind wont let me try and steal them off a guard (darn realistic theiving :p) and I'd rather not kill any. Found the rest of the pieces in a cave and from pilfering bed trunks.

I have even watched the promos or anything but I do like the thought of another Elder Scrolls game. I like Morrowind still quite a bit but the landscape does get dreary on occassion, and one only wants to put up with so many cliffracers.
Old Posted 05-30-2011, 09:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Celestial Princess
Default   #201  
Lol. I my houses in Oblivion have so many different guard uniforms. Each house has at least one full guard uniform from each city.
Old Posted 05-30-2011, 11:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
You know, I don't blame those guardsmen for their determination to stop my criminal scuminess. I mean, after all those that I'd killed, the man who brought me to justice would have been a gods-damned hero. :p
between supposed lovers.
Old Posted 05-31-2011, 12:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Celestial Princess
Default   #203  
A life-time of relaxation for him, and a MAJOR promotion.
Old Posted 05-31-2011, 12:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
A loot. Don't forget the loot. :p
between supposed lovers.
Old Posted 05-31-2011, 12:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Celestial Princess
Default   #205  
For me or my step-dad, so much loot. My step-dad considered it a good day to go into an Oblivion gate with his armor, a sword, and 600 feather potions and come out the other end with nearly 2000lbs of loot, and he'd do this three or more times a day.
Old Posted 05-31-2011, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
What?! I barely remember ever even getting loot in Oblivion (the Plane of). What sort of stuff would you guys find?
between supposed lovers.
Old Posted 05-31-2011, 07:51 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #207  
I've pretty much stopped looting bodies in Morrowind. There's no point when I pretty much already have 15 of whatever the guy happens to be carrying. I'm pretty much breaking in to fancy house, releasing slaves (my sneak is maxed or nearly maxed, yet the stupid guards still manage to realize I've got their slave key) and looting daedra ruins.
Old Posted 05-31-2011, 08:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Celestial Princess
I hope that the guards stop being telepathic. I brake the law in one area, and all the guards in the area instantly know, and can find me unless I'm 100% chamelioned.
Old Posted 05-31-2011, 09:44 PM Reply With Quote