Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Hakuna matata
Default   #33  
Shenandoah: Just felt like letting you know that Pokemon RP sounds really fun and interesting ^^;

Mew: I'll post my character's in this post and so you'll be able to see them when ready.

EDIT: Mew, my characters are ready!

Linear Carina-Lamari
Ethnicity: 50% Caucasian, 50% Japanese
Appearance: Pale skin and at a height of 5'2", Linear weights about 100 pounds. SHe has a lean and agile build, with aqua-marine eyes and long blond hair reaching to her upper legs, held together in two strands in the front held by violet ribbons, similarly in the back but with a much thicker hold.
Personality and Background: Quiet to a fault but otherwise reckless, it is uncommon for her to be heard. When she does speak, it is usually from worry or anxiety, and while she is timid, she jumps into a situation without thinking too far ahead.
At age five, she lost a majority of her memory and was taken in by the Lamari family. Her family was killed by a controller, and so she and her twin sister were the only one to survive- though no one knows where her sister was. Her brother from adoption was a controller, however tried to kill her when she was thirteen, despite their closeness. She joined the Hunters when her 'brother' killed their father. She is horrible at her job, but she means well.

Mark Lamari
Ethnicity: 90% Caucasian, 10% Japanese
Appearance: Pale skin and extremely dark hair, Mark stands at roughtly 5'7". His eyes are an extremely dark brown, and he has a lean but muscular build.
Personality and Background: Many think of Mark as the strong silent type, as he tends to be quiet except with what he's doing, and he tends not to let his emotions get into the way of his work.
Mark was born a Controller. He helped a man kill a family a long time ago and sweared not to do it again. However, he snapped when his father was killed by that man, in attempts to kill the last living child of the Carina family that was known of. He seems to have a strong longing to kill her, however tends to stop himself quickly. He has been on the run for a long time, sometimes nicknamed the slick salamander, since most who have been witness to his killings have claimed their friend was killed by a salamander.
Last edited by Juneberry; 12-17-2010 at 01:34 AM.
Old Posted 12-17-2010, 12:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Shenandoah :: Haha that Pokemon one sounds interesting. xD
I'd try out either one of those really, so whichever one you'd want to do more I should be fine with at least trying. :]
Just discuss what sort of plot you'd like to do so that I can have some idea of where it might be going. c:

June :: Alright then, sounds good. ^^
Oh and I figure where it starts, they shouldn't necessarily be chasing Mark. They could just be chasing some random Controller but then Linear messes it up somehow? xD
Don't start it off TOO dramatic y'know?
Old Posted 12-18-2010, 01:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #35  
I thought that made sense too, Mew. I was expecting Mark to come in later. :3
Old Posted 12-18-2010, 03:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Alright then, I'll go ahead and start it soon. ^^
Old Posted 12-18-2010, 04:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #37  
Take your time and I will wait eagerly! :3
Old Posted 12-18-2010, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Alright, posted the thread. ^^
Tell me if you think that title is fine too. xD;
Old Posted 12-18-2010, 04:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #39  
It's a lovely title. Now if I could think of how to respond that would help. I want to be able to generally match your style, but... It's a tad harder at the moment since I can't think yet of what to do. Any advice? I'll figure out something sooner or later but I wish not to keep you hanging.
Old Posted 12-18-2010, 06:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
You don't have to match my writing style, I wouldn't want you to change your own style. :O
Well we agreed that Linear would just somehow mess up the hunt for the Controller.
She doesn't have to interact with Jack yet, you could just write something with her only first. But just think of some way she might mess up I guess?
I don't want to tell you what you have to write or anything y'know. ^^;
Old Posted 12-18-2010, 06:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #41  
Oh I don't mean the actual style, but I mean like the amount xD I usually try to mirror what I'm given when I can, so that you always have something to work off of. Hm... Well, let's see if I can make her clumsiness add in~
Old Posted 12-18-2010, 06:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Oh ok lol. Well I would just ask to not write like two sentences. xD
Alright then, can't wait. ^^
But I would just say write what you want, if there's something that I REALLY don't think should go there because of my story idea then I'll tell you but I'm sure it'll be fine. ^^
Old Posted 12-18-2010, 06:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #43  
Still looking if anyone's interested. ^^
Old Posted 12-18-2010, 11:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Crowned Morning Sun
Sorry it took me a bit to get back here. I didn't mean to up and abandon ya.

June and I are gonna do the Pokemon one, so what's your ideas on the modern-day fantasy competition thing? I have an idea if you'd like to hear it.
I am a female. Therefore please use 'she'.

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 08:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #45  
Oh, really? D:
I was really wanting to do that one lately... but oh well, the other one should be fun too. ^^;

But I don't really have any ideas atm. I might be able to think up something later but right now... my dumb dog doesn't let me get enough sleep. OTL
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 12:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Crowned Morning Sun
My idea is this:

There is a Game that has been gaining a lot of popularity. However, those that join warn others not to get involved in it for reasons unknown to anyone outside the game. The truth is that the game is very dangerous for all those involved in it.

First a text message is received, welcoming you into the Game. A week goes by and you notice that the shadows are becoming more real... more solid. At the end of the week, the monsters are terrifying and you wonder if you're hallucinating or dreaming. Another text message arrives, welcoming you to the Game. The sun is going down... the shadows are real monsters. They lunge for you in attack.

You run from them, terrified. In the midst of everything a bright light appears, and you are left facing a variety of very basic weapons. To defend yourself you reach out and grab one. The rest vanish, but now there's a bracelet on your arm.

At this point, you have to defend yourself from all the monsters. The bracelet has several properties: Storing the weapon you chose (we can talk which ones there are), healing you when the sun comes up (and the monsters vanish), and allowing you to operate on one hour's sleep per 24 hours (in which you are healed).

Would you be interested in something like this?

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 03:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #47  
• • Oh ya that sounds interesting. :]
The first question that comes into my head; is the game in a different world or something? How does that whole thing work? D: • •
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 03:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Crowned Morning Sun
No, this world. It's run along this one at night. For instance: A high school kid gets involved in the game. During the daytime, they have a normal school life, friends, all that. As soon as the sun goes down, the shadows come out and they have to slip out of the house at night. No where is safe for long for them as it's a continual battlefield throughout the city. No one can see the weapons except for those in the game. No one can see the monsters except for those in the game.

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 03:36 PM Reply With Quote