Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Confused
Default 1x1 Requesting Before Holidays Begin   #1  
So here is the deal I work in retail about 40 hours a week and I babysit every single day I am not working or whenever I come home from work. Mostly my younger sibling. Anyways before Holidays arrive I want roleplays to get started, be patient though when holidays kick in or I have to put more effort into work then I may be more tired sometimes. I will tell you what I want from you and what you can receive from me as well.

What I expect From you:

What you can expect from ME:

SOMETHING ELSE or a repeat:

ABOUT ME:

FANDOMS: With or without OCs, I prefer with, but doesn't HAVE to be romantically involved with anyone. Could just be an OC living in that world their way.

BOLD Is what I want.

Old Posted 08-06-2016, 04:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
OPEN FOR POSTING NOW

ORIGINALS I WIL DO

Fantasy, romance, best friends.

But mostly with fantasy or magic right now. Give me a little hope. any orientation.
Last edited by KirkxSpock; 08-30-2016 at 09:05 AM.
Old Posted 08-06-2016, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #3  
Hello there! Not sure if you're still interested... Let me know if you are...

Before we get started, just let me clarify- I only do m/m pairings, and most of my ideas involve some amount of romance, though they don't completely center around it...

I've got a couple ideas for Harry Potter (one for marauder era, one post-hogwarts, ignoring epilogue and cursed child)... Or we can do an original idea... I've got an idea or two... One is this student/teacher mixed with stripper/customer... Don't worry, it's not entirely smut or romance, though a slow build of their relationship is expected. Another is based loosely around beauty and the beast...

Let me know if you're interested in any of these, or if you want to read the plot basis for them.
Old Posted 11-06-2016, 11:57 AM Reply With Quote