Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Derp
Default PLEASE PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ME   #1  
About me:
25, female, demisexual
Single and free spirited. Works 40 hours a week while trying to do art and many other things. Loves writing fanfictions for the hell of it or slashing up pairings/couples that I love or others love and I may like to do. I will do all orientations, genders, races, etc.

No adult stuff over eighteen please, not in the mood for smut. At all. Can come VERY close without breaking any rules or bending them...much lol.

WILL SOMEONE ROLEPLAY ONE OF THE BELOW WITH ME WITH OCS! PRETTY PLEASE!

Justice League
X Men
Avengers
Avengers Age of Ultron
Young Justice
Naruto
Winx Club
Teen Titans
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Walker Texas Ranger

PRETTY PLEASE. I'll even double with you as long as its OC/Canon and none of our characters have to be the same or what not. Anything you want just ROLEPLAY WITH ME. I'll most likely post once or more a day, sometimes a day or so is skipped but then I post the next day. PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ME! IM DESPERATE!

No OC/OC
Last edited by Growl; 11-30-2015 at 07:45 PM.
Old Posted 11-29-2015, 02:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Old Posted 11-29-2015, 09:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #3  
I'd be free after December 8...but I lack experience with most of the stuff in the worlds you provided.
(I probably am more familiar with Guardians of the Galaxy than Avengers, and X-men I am still confused at with all the "Jean comes back from the dead" things...the Martian Manhunter is a cool person, though, and something epic like Owlman attempting to erase existence or the parasitic race that took Mars awakening to take over Earth or the coming of the Bretheren Moons to consume all like...last one is a Dead Space thing)
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Last edited by Lawtan; 11-30-2015 at 12:59 AM.
Old Posted 11-30-2015, 12:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawtan View Post
I'd be free after December 8...but I lack experience with most of the stuff in the worlds you provided.
(I probably am more familiar with Guardians of the Galaxy than Avengers, and X-men I am still confused at with all the "Jean comes back from the dead" things...the Martian Manhunter is a cool person, though, and something epic like Owlman attempting to erase existence or the parasitic race that took Mars awakening to take over Earth or the coming of the Bretheren Moons to consume all like...last one is a Dead Space thing)
Jean can stay dead, I did wind up not hating her so much, so she is okay in my book. But honestly I would rather steal scott or someone else regardless lol. She kinda appears as a boy magnet. Popular with charles, logan, scott, and even a few others.

I have a character who has an affliation sort of with the justice league (more like just martian) but I have other OCs too. I wouldn't mind doing Guardians of the galaxy either, never attempted that one. I shall add it to my list <3

I'm fine with making up our own plot and episodes or movie based idea and twisting it around too.

Forgot teen titans too. And walker. :P
Old Posted 11-30-2015, 07:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #5  
Old Posted 12-09-2015, 12:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Well, it needs discussion and specification.
Do you want to have the comic or the television Justice League? If the latter, are we using the initial release, or Justice League Unlimited?

Are we using characters from the actual league, or original side-characters?

What is the theme or story scenario? I had an idea that involved old Ego the Living Planet and an alien race a bit like the ones from the first Justice League arc (Think Invasion of the Body Snatchers)

Alternatively, if things went on a Transformers line, could see if Den and Tam were interested.

Or it could be Guardian of the Galaxy-verse where a crew of two bounty hunters/thieves get caught up in GotG mess.

I don't know.
__

__

Old Posted 12-09-2015, 02:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #7  
I have to get details mixed into this? O.o oh goodness I'll wait a bit. I have cleaning to do.
Old Posted 12-09-2015, 02:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Sorry, I just tend to flub things up without more details or some rudimentary plan.
__

__

Old Posted 12-10-2015, 06:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Default   #9  
I wouldn't mind a winx club roleplay...I loved that show but I'm giving a fair warning that I'm not that good at canon characters. If you tell me which canon character you like I will look up the character's personality to better play it.
Old Posted 12-12-2015, 02:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Quote:
Originally Posted by gothgirlsunite View Post
I wouldn't mind a winx club roleplay...I loved that show but I'm giving a fair warning that I'm not that good at canon characters. If you tell me which canon character you like I will look up the character's personality to better play it.
Sorry holidays and working at stores are crazy and time consuming (energy consuming as well)

If you wish to play a canon for me it would be professor palladium after his new look. If not, I will be fine controlling him myself and playing someone for you if you want me to. I just want to do a roleplay with that world. Even if I create a new winx who doesn't get with anyone :P I wouldn't mind doing that either.
Old Posted 12-15-2015, 03:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #11  
Hi, do you do ocxoc, and do you have a recent except of something you've written?
Old Posted 12-17-2015, 08:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poggio View Post
Hi, do you do ocxoc, and do you have a recent except of something you've written?
OC x OC is rare for me depending on the fandom. I could be tempted to do it though since I have very few roleplays.

Also my fanfictions are the best to look at for recent examples. I do not get as many posts on the other site as I wish. But this was in the last month or two.

AO3 <---Click here
Old Posted 12-18-2015, 02:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #13  
By fandom do you mean us as characters within the realm or our oc in addition to playing a cannon character? I always feel iffy playing a cannon, especially ones I don't know much about. I don't exclusively follow most of the marvel universe but I have seen Age of Ultron. Sadly I have not seen any of the X-men, and its been years since I have looked at Naruto.
Old Posted 12-18-2015, 07:41 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
I watched Winx Club a looong time back, I couldn't rely on myself to roleplay that canon with much accuracy. Unless I can get all the info I need by reading some sort of wiki

I see you've written some HP fanfics. I'd love to do a HP RP. Won't be able to post more than once a day though and sometimes alternate days down to few times a week.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 12-19-2015, 09:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poggio View Post
By fandom do you mean us as characters within the realm or our oc in addition to playing a cannon character? I always feel iffy playing a cannon, especially ones I don't know much about. I don't exclusively follow most of the marvel universe but I have seen Age of Ultron. Sadly I have not seen any of the X-men, and its been years since I have looked at Naruto.
Well, you don't have to play any canons. I have very few roleplays, so I'm fine with playing multiple characters. As long as I get to write out the story I am okay with my partner just playing their OC.

Otherwise as far as x men goes we could just call it another AU (dimension) and use our own characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exulansis View Post
I watched Winx Club a looong time back, I couldn't rely on myself to roleplay that canon with much accuracy. Unless I can get all the info I need by reading some sort of wiki

I see you've written some HP fanfics. I'd love to do a HP RP. Won't be able to post more than once a day though and sometimes alternate days down to few times a week.
Either Winx (you don't have to play anyone for me) with our OCs in that world. Minor Canon character usage back and forth, I'm fine with playing a bunch of characters too.

Posting wise is alright with me, I'm busy with work but try to post once a day OR once a week if more. HP I love too, either canon/canon or canon/oc, I'll even consider OC/OC or just no pairings and see where it goes. same with winx on that note.
Old Posted 12-20-2015, 08:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Cool beans, I like the idea of our own characters in an AU.
Would it still involve the original story arch of the institute or will it be something like The Exiles or Runaways?
Old Posted 12-22-2015, 02:57 PM Reply With Quote