Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Truthwatcher
Default   #1873  
Lol. Sure! (Original credit goes to AceofTay on tiktok, but idk how to find or share the actual tiktok as I stumbled across it in a compilation vid on YouTube)

But here it is:

I like my men like I like my coffee...NOWHERE near my vagina!
Old Posted 12-16-2020, 02:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
*snrk* Okay, yeah, that one's good.

Personally I would have worded it as "well away from my crotch" since spilling coffee in your lap is something people think about, but there's something to be said about the comedic impact of being so blunt about it.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 12-16-2020, 01:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1875  
I mean, for a more gender neutral phrase, "nowhere near my crotch" works just fine.
Old Posted 12-16-2020, 01:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Also... friend and I are coming up with Derpified lyrics to the 12 days of Christmas.
Pretty much all varieties of donuts except day 5. We have determined day 5 needs to be "DII-A-BEEE-TEEES!"

XD
Old Posted 12-16-2020, 03:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1877  
friend is back
lov ma friend
lov him lots and lots
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 12-16-2020, 07:56 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Bought myself Project Diva Colorful Tone as a Xmas present to myself and it was so worth it. *u* Sooo many good Vocaloid songs that I adore are in this one.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-17-2020, 12:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1879  
Woohoo! Got a lovely handmade pottery vase at the museum holiday party/gift exchange!
I don't do flowers tbh, but once I get my kitchen back in order, it'll be perfect for holding utensils.
Old Posted 12-18-2020, 03:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
I'm getting a betta fish. :D
I'm super excited! He'll be my first pet since moving here to California. c:

I've been doing loads and loads of research on how to care for a betta. I hope he's happy here and I will do my very best to make sure he lives a long, healthy fishy life.
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 12-24-2020, 10:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1881  
:D
Yaaay! Bettas! I've had fish for pets for the majority of my life, they are quite the relaxing but many of my fishy friends had personalities to them! xD <3
I remember having two bettas, one a dark red named Blood and a smaller blue one called Prince Azul.

:) Prince Azul was a daring but cowardly little guy with such energy to him. xD And Blood was an absolute diva! He hated fingers and flaunted his long fins about, especially when he was looking at Azul. Blood was like the snooty, haughty, pompous brat of the two, and always ate his food with precision and elegancy. x3 Azul ate his with more joy and liked swimming around before looking for another bite. He was cute! I hope you find your Bettas to be lively and gorgeous Ava! ^-^

Actual Awesome:
I know I haven't been on a whole lot and I've been pretty absent throughout maybe half the year, but I just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday season, and good vibes from me. <:)

I've been really really depressed as of late, and I didn't know what to do with myself for days on and off. Even contemplating suicide a handful of times. It's been lonely, and I tend to dive right back into my dark thoughts when I feel alone. <:/ It's strange, but you can feel alone, even when you're surrounded by other people...even when you reach out and connect, sometimes it doesn't feel quite as you might have hoped. Turns out, I've been having a harder time than usual. But I'm glad at least for now, I feel a little better.

I had a nice dinner with my family. A buñuelo for dessert. Some ice cream. Watched Die Hard. I smiled. I wasn't alone for at least a good hour or so. I miss that.

Now I'm in my front room, in front of the tree, watching the choo-choo train squeak around the presents. It's my duty to guard the tree, see? /:} I have to be here in case any spacecraft come by to try and steal any gifts or the train. x)
Also, I like falling asleep in front of the nice lights and the glimmering decorations I decked the tree with. Silver and Gold...and treats and presents too!
Think I'll take a few pictures to share later.
I'll probably share how my Christmas turned out too. Knowing I have work on Saturday somewhat dampens my mood but, I tend to feel better once it's over. :}

But...I'm hoping that even though it might not be the Christmas I expect, I might be a little less alone...and a little less conflicted. I sure hope I get something nice this year. But more importantly, I hope I made someone happy. I hope I feel appreciated at least.
I'm just glad I get to snooze in front of the tree again. The last time I did, I had a crazy dream. :D Here's hopin' the same thing happens this time around!

-u- <3 Goodnight, all of you! And a Merry Crisis Thursday!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-25-2020, 03:03 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I survived.

Barely, but I survived.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-25-2020, 05:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
Default   #1883  
happy hollydays everyone!

currently reading: Wind by Erin Hunter (#23) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 12-25-2020, 12:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Sounds like the betta caught itself a good one, Ava. Pun intended.

Merskelly, glad to see you at least had some positive experiences despite all the intrusive and sad thoughts. You're at least not alone when it comes to having them.

Yay for Kitty surviving. Hopefully you'll have a more pleasant time ahead.

And happy holidays trystan!
Old Posted 12-25-2020, 03:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1885  
Thanks Bio.
I'm just glad sometimes someone responds. <u> Or relates.
And Happy Holidays too trystan. <:] I feel loads more at ease with some tea in my belly, warm snuggly PJs and blankets, with The Twilight Zone playing and being lulled to sleep.

I got socks from my brother for christmas, but since I gifted him more, he feels he kinda owes me another gift. :) Luckily that gift is him reading over my plot skeleton for my epic fantasy story! I'm glad he's at least finding it interesting and keeps his attention. /-U-\; I was kinda worried it might be really cliched and full of problems...
<:} I'm still gonna work on the skeleton and build up the beefy meat of the story, but his input is helping my progress. ^-^; And making me feel better.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-26-2020, 01:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
And Happy Holidays too trystan. <:] I feel loads more at ease with some tea in my belly, warm snuggly PJs and blankets, with The Twilight Zone playing and being lulled to sleep.
oooh that sounds cozy!

~*~*~
~*~*~
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 12-26-2020, 01:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1887  
Very cozy! -U- Best tea that puts me to sleep is the Sweet Dreams Bigelow tea with chamomile and mint. Though one night, I was a bit nauseated, so I had a couple of Dramamine tablets to help my nausea, <8] And it knocked me out faster than a boxing contender! That stuff is like Benadryl with it's drowsy side effects wow!

^-^ I tend to usually fall asleep with the Twilight Zone on. But since it's Christmas, I'll be sleeping to Night of the Meek!

Old Posted 12-26-2020, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
i just watched another 2 episodes of s4 of the twilight zone. i have 4 more on my sketchy website.... and i have no idea if that's going to implode on me....

this covid relief bill they're trying to pass has a few passengers attached to it - including one bill that would make any illegal streaming a felony! o_O yikes! so i may not get a chance to watch a few things i might really want to. but... who knows anymore these days? *sigh*

~*~*~
~*~*~
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 12-26-2020, 05:19 PM Reply With Quote