Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Barrel of Monkeys
Smile Hello, everyone!   #1  
Boop
Last edited by noisechannelrocker; 07-09-2016 at 09:31 PM.
Old Posted 06-15-2016, 02:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Welcome to Trisphee! :D

Robots are super cool, of course. I've partially written stories in the past, and made rp characters to explore ideas relating to advanced ai and such...but nothing complete... yet. Maybe some time. :)
Old Posted 06-15-2016, 08:12 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisechannelrocker View Post

My name is Christo! I'm a male artist and voice actor that hails from the United Kingdom. My personality type is INTJ and I'm currently 19-years-old. My birthday is Nov. 10th!
-----
Some things/people I love:

Fallout series by Bethesda
Nick Valentine
Robotics/Robots/Androids/Synths
Anime
Manga
Art
Voice Acting
Light Novels
Literature
Science
History
Psychology
Another intj =D Hello there!
Robotics are pretty awesome XD I also LOVE Fallout, and in general Bethesda softworks. What genre of manga/anime do you enjoy?
Do you enjoy Science as a whole, or are there specifics fields you had in mind(besides robotics of course lol)?

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 06-15-2016, 01:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
What have you done voices for?!

Old Posted 06-15-2016, 01:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #5  
Corrected in the last three posts! I'm still unfamiliar with how to reply properly OTL
Last edited by noisechannelrocker; 06-15-2016 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Corrected text error and quoted others individually in the posts after this one
Old Posted 06-15-2016, 02:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Welcome to Trisphee! :D

Robots are super cool, of course. I've partially written stories in the past, and made rp characters to explore ideas relating to advanced ai and such...but nothing complete... yet. Maybe some time. :)
Thank you so much!! I'm really enjoying the site so far. :D

That's really neat!! Robots are awesome! I have a lot of robot characters, too.
How are you today?
Old Posted 06-15-2016, 02:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparX View Post
Another intj =D Hello there!
Robotics are pretty awesome XD I also LOVE Fallout, and in general Bethesda softworks. What genre of manga/anime do you enjoy?
Do you enjoy Science as a whole, or are there specifics fields you had in mind(besides robotics of course lol)?
I thought the report button on my profile was the reply button and accidentally sent a report with the explaination of "Thank you so much! :D I'm really enjoying the site so far" before I posted on your profile. D: I apologise for the mistake. I just woke up not too long ago so I guess I misread the button :c

In other words:

Hello, hello! :D YESSSSSS the Fallout series is amazing. I've been obsessed with it since around 2004-ish.

I mostly watch slice of life anime, mecha, mystery, etc.
Science as a whole is amazing, so I enjoy it that way. I prefer robotics and biology and chemistry. What about you? :D
Old Posted 06-15-2016, 02:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
What have you done voices for?!
I did a few fan-dubbed episodes of DRAMAtical Murder voicing Ren, but I deleted the videos about a year ago I believe? Not sure. I'll check OTL

I'll be voice acting again here soon as a voice/animation test for my characters, Konran! I'll be voicing a majority of my characters once I start animating some test scenes and things since I have a range of voices I can talk with, so hopefully it'll be fun!
Old Posted 06-15-2016, 02:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #9  
ooooo I was just thinking about watching that show too o-o

Old Posted 06-15-2016, 03:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
ooooo I was just thinking about watching that show too o-o
You might enjoy that show! I know I liked that show for quite a while, and Clear was my favourite character from that show. I also thought of doing his voice in a fan-dub, but I voiced Ren bc doggy
Last edited by noisechannelrocker; 06-15-2016 at 04:07 PM. Reason: fixed grammatical errors
Old Posted 06-15-2016, 04:07 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisechannelrocker View Post
I thought the report button on my profile was the reply button and accidentally sent a report with the explanation of "Thank you so much! :D I'm really enjoying the site so far" before I posted on your profile. D: I apologize for the mistake. I just woke up not too long ago so I guess I misread the button :c

In other words:

Hello, hello! :D YESSSSSS the Fallout series is amazing. I've been obsessed with it since around 2004-ish.

I mostly watch slice of life anime, mecha, mystery, etc.
Science as a whole is amazing, so I enjoy it that way. I prefer robotics and biology and chemistry. What about you? :D
For science I personally enjoy botany, general biology, astronomy, geology(and geophysics), and general agricultural sciences.

Anime I'm quite a disgusting person with crap-taste in anime. You can find most of what I've watched or am watching on Myanimelist, which you can follow in one of the links in my signature. Harem/Mature, Gore, horror, mystery, fantasy, adventure and Martial arts. Been getting into more slice of life.

are you currently in school or pursuing a specific career?

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 06-15-2016, 06:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparX View Post
For science I personally enjoy botany, general biology, astronomy, geology(and geophysics), and general agricultural sciences.

Anime I'm quite a disgusting person with crap-taste in anime. You can find most of what I've watched or am watching on Myanimelist, which you can follow in one of the links in my signature. Harem/Mature, Gore, horror, mystery, fantasy, adventure and Martial arts. Been getting into more slice of life.

are you currently in school or pursuing a specific career?
Everyone has their own taste in anime - so I believe your preferences for the kinds you like are fine. No issue here!

I'm currently unable to work due to having severe PTSD. I'm also unable to drive due to where I have flashbacks and if I'm not careful it would cause me to wreck.

What about you? : o
Old Posted 06-15-2016, 06:52 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #13  
I recently cut back from 2 jobs to 1, down from 3 at the beginning of the year XD Career wise I'm at a point between deciding what I WANT to do vs what will best benefit me and my family that I won't absolutely despise.XD
I can totally understand both reasons you aren't doing either of those things too.

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 06-16-2016, 12:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
@SparX
That sounds really stressful! I'm sorry that you had to quit some of your jobs. I'm glad that you're looking for better careers though!
Last edited by noisechannelrocker; 06-16-2016 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Fixed some spelling mistakes
Old Posted 06-16-2016, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Default   #15  
I have seen you around - nontheless, welcome! :D
Old Posted 07-09-2016, 07:00 PM Reply With Quote