Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pocket Demon Ninja
Default I have the right to be mad, right? [Mature Content]   #1  
So last year, a few days over being an exact year. The guy I have dubbed 'Pervert' finally pissed me off to the point of snapping.

He would always purposely find a spot on the floor or in a chair, somewhere, anywhere in my line of site. He then would take off his clothes and jerk off, making sure I could see him do this.

Last year he started going on about how he helps mom and I when we need help, and that he would always buy me things that I want. From there he started saying "you can help me out, let me see your tits" after telling him no 5 times and him trying to say 'i wont tell anyone' i flipped out on him. after he left we haven't seen or heard from him since.

Until today.

Mom's getting ready for her colonoscopy tomorrow, and he called. She not thinking, answered the phone. She then Yelled out "Jessie Time 15 Minutes!" .. I thought it was my aunt Denise she was talking to but then she yelled out "RICK SAYS HI!"

It took me a few minutes to process what she had just said to me. I took a piece of paper, and wrote "DID YOU JUST SAY RICK?! >8(" and she nodded yes.

I can't believe this! WE FINALLY GOT RID OF THE FREAK!

From there I heard her say "well don't ask her to take her clothes off" I wanted to scream.

After she hung up I interrogated her. Apparently he called to ask about his ex-girlfriend aka my youngest aunt, Jane.

He heard that she broke up with her fiance and wanted to know where Jane was... He then asked about me and mom said I was fine and to not ask me to strip for him.

The worst part of this is, Mom asked him to take away this couch. It use to be his mothers couch but she got a new one so they gave it to us. We were told it was a Nice Couch..

BULL SHIT! The arms were tore up from her cats and as time passed, cat pee started to come from it.. and be cause of that Hiro started peeing on it to cover it with his scent.

So now he is gonna show up eventually and start hanging around again.

I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. Every time I manage to get rid of him, a few months later he comes back.. he's a friggen cockroach!

This time it took him a year to re-spawn. =o= Where are my twin daggers... time for another boss battle..

I have the right to be mad right? CAN I PLEASE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE PISSED OFF?

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 08-09-2015, 07:09 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Oh no! D: That really sucks, and you definitely have the right to be pissed off. I'm sorry that he popped back up again. :C I was hoping for you that he was gone for good.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 08-10-2015, 06:31 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #3  
Dear lord, that is awful. D: Hopefully he'll be over on days you're at the mission.

Old Posted 08-11-2015, 04:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
unfortunately not. I was taking a shower, getting ready for work. I left the door unlocked, in case mom needed something. I NEVER LEAVE THE DOOR UNLOCKED.. BUT TODAY I DID.. AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!

THAT FUCKING PERVERT CAME IN AND PULLED THE CURTAIN BACK AND PEEKED AT ME!

I'm so upset.. i screamed as loud as i could and told him to get out! I cried after he left the bathroom.. I can't believe this. I wanna die right now.. seriously. I'm that upset.

I ALWAYS lock the door just in case something like this happens.. but today I didn't.. Mom's sick and still not feeling good so I left it unlocked.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 08-11-2015, 10:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Default   #5  
Kick him in the nads
Old Posted 08-12-2015, 10:23 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
You know what, that's considered sexual harassment after everything he's done to you. I really think the police should get involved...

Old Posted 08-12-2015, 01:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  
^I agree with ml. D:< Report that sicko to the police.

Old Posted 08-12-2015, 04:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I'm taking my cell with me into the bathroom from now on.

I don't trust the cops around here any more after they let him go when I was 16. He made excuses and got away with touching me while i was asleep (it woke me up)

I'm thinking about buying a pocket knife as well.. one that pops out with a push of a button ._.

That bastard was SMILING when he peeped at me, and then after i left the bathroom he was all "i didn't know she was in there" BULLSHIT 3:<

I'm plotting my revenge.. his mother isn't talking to him right now, I wonder what would happen if she was sent pictures of him jerking off on my couch and what she would do if i told her how he came into the bathroom.

My aunts know about by now, cause I updated my Go-Fund-Me thing and it auto posts to my facebook. I want out of Ohio..

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 08-12-2015, 05:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #9  
**hugs** I still think it's worth reporting. He's done this repeatedly. I'm also pretty sure you'd be talking to somebody different than you did years ago, and hopefully they won't be as lenient. You have every right to press charges for sexual assault.

I know you want to get out of Ohio and not just because of him. I really hope that you're able to move soon. But until then, I think it's absolutely worth it to get the police involved.

Old Posted 08-12-2015, 06:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
If you were 16 then, that means you're an adult now, and you have the right to press charges on your own. Sexual harassment is a serious crime.

Switchblade-type knives are illegal in many states, so be careful.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 08-12-2015, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #11  
I called not long ago, they said they'll look into it. =o= that didn't sound promising to me

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 08-13-2015, 01:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
As my psychiatrist has told me - emotions are valid and useful - they signal honest stuff for you, like conflict or illness or danger. It is how you act based on them that makes it harmful/beneficial.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 08-15-2015, 07:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #13  
Emotions are always valid, now how you react may or may not be.

I think your mom is an idiot for talking to him....unless she doesn't care that he does those things? (I hope she doesn't want that happening)...if I had my own place I'd be like....here sucks, but it doesn't have the pervert if you want to live here .-. But I don't .-.
Old Posted 08-16-2015, 02:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I would disagree with the sentiment that emotions are always valid. There are plenty of mood disorders (most well-known, depression) where one's emotional reactions are invalid. Saying "emotions are always valid" to such a person is basically saying "you're right to be depressed" -- which is definitely not true. The best therapy for that is to realize when your emotional reaction isn't what you want it to be, determine what perception is being distorted, and choose to correct that distortion and look at things in a different light.

That said, this is certainly not one of those cases. Looking at the facts of the case shows that the emotional reaction here is QUITE justified.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 08-16-2015, 06:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #15  
Yokuutsu - mom is too short to reach the peep hole on the door, she thought it was the neighbor bringing over something for us to try. We definitely weren't expecting him to come over. And for the whole phone call, since we haven't heard from him for a whole year, she forgot what his number was and answered it. =o= caller ID's these days always say "Cell Phone Ohio" with the phone number attached..

Ahh Since we haven't heard from him maybe the cops arrested him... ._. I haven't heard anything.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 08-17-2015, 11:46 AM Reply With Quote  
No news is good news, if he's not bothering you! Definitely don't let your guard down though. >.>

Old Posted 08-17-2015, 12:24 PM Reply With Quote