Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Illusionist
Default   #81  
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
a hoodies that is not form-fitting would be nice, and maybe jeans that are more relaxed-fit and not a tent/skintight
I believe the only relaxed fit jeans we had was a event item for a Nox event.

Old Posted 11-26-2015, 12:00 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
those are more like yoga pants than anything XD super soft and weird like elasticized cotton not like jean fabric
Old Posted 11-26-2015, 12:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Problem to the Solution
Default   #83  
More backgrounds! Of just anything. But full size backgrounds, not ones that are just extend halfway out the edge of the frame before stopping. I want it to look like it's part of the actual environment instead of some sort of set piece.
Old Posted 11-26-2015, 02:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Wayward Victorian Doll
Hmm... As far as I know, backgrounds are traditionally grouped with DIs, and those have specific themes, so it would be difficult for them to not look like a set of some sort.
Old Posted 11-26-2015, 02:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Problem to the Solution
Default   #85  
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupcakeDolly View Post
Hmm... As far as I know, backgrounds are traditionally grouped with DIs, and those have specific themes, so it would be difficult for them to not look like a set of some sort.
Pardon me. Er, I suppose what I meant to say is like a literal background piece, like a prop. A lot of the backgrounds we have in items don't take up the entire background, they just take up a center portion, and leave a lot of space behind them. I dislike it, as it doesn't look proportional to the avatar and looks rather off to me. I want something that looks like an actual background or setting that a character could be immersed in, instead of something you might see up on a stage or in a photo shoot. Guardian of the Tides or Cigam Tibbar for example, although the latter is more on purpose since it is set up as a background drop.
Old Posted 11-26-2015, 03:00 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
or if that is not doable more frames to hide the edges would be alright
Old Posted 11-26-2015, 03:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #87  
For me I would like a pirate peg leg...we have all these items to make a pirate but no like parrot for the shoulder or peg legs or like wench items lol or epic pirate beards!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 11-26-2015, 11:48 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
or if that is not doable more frames to hide the edges would be alright
I know frames like that are made, they're just waiting to be released.

Old Posted 11-26-2015, 12:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #89  
I'd like to second the more backgrounds options and Long skirts please <3

Also can we get more long hairstyles? More easier to get correct Japanese items such as the kimonos being left over right with proper sleeves in both plain and patterned, obi that sit properly and things like obijime and obiage that are also separate?

Can we maybe get some more lolita and victorian style things, like cute frilly dresses and corsets?

Last of all can we have some pets? Like little penguins or frogs or something for our avatar?

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 11-26-2015, 01:50 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
we actually have both penguins and frogs already but more small companions would be well XD
Old Posted 11-26-2015, 01:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #91  
Oh...? What items can I find those in? I've only been here a year-ish and don't really know about the older items and don't really have a way of getting them if I did know about them...

My Dice Store
Old Posted 11-26-2015, 02:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Wayward Victorian Doll
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awen Moonshine View Post
Also can we get more long hairstyles? More easier to get correct Japanese items such as the kimonos being left over right with proper sleeves in both plain and patterned, obi that sit properly and things like obijime and obiage that are also separate?
Oh man, I hadn't even thought about that! There are dozens of different kimono designs we could do and - even though it would take a bit more work - it would be cool to have them accurately folded for male and female avatars (which one was left over right? Was that female?).
Old Posted 11-26-2015, 06:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #93  
It's both because folding right over left means you are dead XD I am a massive kitsuke nerd and have 3 large storage crates filled with real kimono, yukata, obi and other various dressing materials, so if you ever need advice on kimono then please feel free to call on me. I even have a full female wedding set, 2 Uchikake (heavy heavily embroidered outer kimono that have padded hems and are designed to trail) and a few dance kimono, known as Odori kimono, Susohiki or Hikizuri.

The way that mens kimono differ is that they are often much plainer on the outside (but beautifully decorated inside) in either black or muted natural colours and their obi are worn lower (around the belly button area) and are thinner.

(Sorry, I can happily talk forever about kimono) ^_^;;

My Dice Store
Old Posted 11-26-2015, 08:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Wayward Victorian Doll
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awen Moonshine View Post
It's both because folding right over left means you are dead XD
Oops, that's what it was. Now I just feel silly! ^ ^;
Old Posted 11-26-2015, 08:26 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #95  
Be aware that because of avatar flip, the same kimono will be folded both ways depending on which way your avatar faces for your post.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 11-27-2015, 03:33 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
ice-diver and lily leaper, diver is old so good luck even finding someone who owns one let alone is selling though lily should be around XD
Old Posted 11-27-2015, 03:40 AM Reply With Quote