Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

One Fish
Default   #177  
Darc shook his head at leos cockiness but continued to watch the battle unfold.
Pheonix Lord of the Wind ~~Skrinix~~
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 03:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Lance sighed and brought his foot down as the blade was still concealed. "Alot of flashy work, its meaningless." Lance looked over at Leo and smirked his eyes full of blood lust "You need to be more weary of your opponent, Let me guess you think because I have short ranged weapons you have the advantage with your cross blade?" Lance smirks and quickly un-holsters his 9mm pistol and lets a few bullets fire at leo quickly re-holstering it and running at him with his sword. "Well your wrong!"
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 03:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Default   #179  
*Thinking* (Argh! This guy just dosen't give up!) Thinking quickly, Leo threw his crossblade at Lance hoping it would deflect the bullets too. He then threw down a smoke pellet to get away from his opponent and gain some distance so he could think of a new strategy.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 03:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Since Leo had thrown the blade first he anticipated its arrival and jumped once again stabbing his katana through the hole in the blade causing it to spin to a stop. Lance fell to towards the blade landing his feet gracefully on the hilt "Smoke is a cowards way out, You talk alot but it seems you cant fight" lance smirked and chuckled

""

Old Posted 08-12-2012, 04:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Default   #181  
Leo, having had enough of being taunted got serious. "Fine, you wanna see what I can do? Bring it!" He said slowly losing his cool. "Time I show you a few of my toys..." Leo grabbed a kunai from his pouch and attached a paper bomb tag to it. He then threw straight at Lance. He then grabbed 3 shuriken and threw them against the wall behind him so that they would ricochet if Lance tried jumping into the air. Leo charged with his katana running towards Lance.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 04:18 AM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Darc watched the battle continue, "This seems to be getting out of hand." he said softly to himself.
Pheonix Lord of the Wind ~~Skrinix~~
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 04:20 AM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #183  
A soft thump sounded as a little scroll landed at Darc's feet in the little room. Once unrolled you could see that it simply said dinner was being served early for all rebels and anyone that didn't show soon would t get any. This had appeared for everyone and once read just fell away in ashes.
Once the people arrived back at the restaurant it was easily known by the smell that it couldn't be Charlie cooking as it wasn't utterly pleasant. Ted stood behind the counter with a dark look on his face. "Eat it or you get nothing else. Charlie wasn't here to cook so you have to put up with suicide soup."
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 06:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
OCC: Think I am caught up if what's going on... let me catch Noelle up..

Noelle glances at Charlie, "I'll do whatever is needed to earn my keep here." A small smile slides across her face at the men being dense comment "That I can agree with." Before she goes to get some food, a new person had came up her and introduced himself, before she could respond, Charlie is trying to shove the guy upstairs for first aid. Ah well, introductions could be made later.

Dropping her bag into a corner, Noelle heads to the buffet and fills a plate. It had been a long time since she had been around people like this, after being separated from Collette, Noelle had kept to herself. She moved from location to location before the police got wise and put a bounty on her head. Oh yes, she was a wanted woman in about thirty other cities in the country, wouldn't Mommy be proud of her now? If that damn woman ever did give a care about either of her daughters after giving them up.

Locating a quiet balcony away from the main hub dub, this place was quite nice, she leans against the railing and begins to eat, watching the people below. A small though crosses her mind, would food dropped from this height actually kill someone? With a smirk, she makes a mental note to try that experiment one of these days.
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 06:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #185  
( So I am going to post, I have not read the thread all the way through but I read the last two pages plus up to page 6 Since I have to work he will fly about the restaurant for now. )

A soft cry of a bird could be heard, tiliting his head and ruffling his feathers, Zero watched. The device around his neck watched and transferred every thing back to the mysterious location. It had been some time since the explosion and he found himself watching a curious band of people that frequented a restaurant. He found it odd how lackadaisical these people were, and even assaulted some troopers. Another click of his beak and he realized he was growing jaded with spying on what seemed like dinner and roughhousing. An electric buzz similar to old dial up internet graced his ears and he took flight.
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 09:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Ted appeared at the doorway for he balcony and tilted his head. "Watermelon only...." Mumbling slightly as he tuned those calculating eyes on her. "That's the answer if you were wondering if dropping food would kill someone. Watermelon, pineapples, or coconuts... You'd never guess how many trials I expended out of sheer boredom during lull in the war. Charlie wanted to kick me from here to kingdom neverland for that stunt."
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 01:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #187  
Lance saw the kunai and shurkien coming after him and smiled. Lance was impressed that the boy was smart enough to devise this plan. He was gonna feel some of this attack but.. Lance had something up his sleeve. Lance jumped down from the hilt of his sword quickly kicking the kunai up into the air the shuriken did as Leo planned and ricocheted off the wall and into the air only to meet up with the kunai and explode.

Lance wasn't out of the water though he shrapnel flew in every direction some of it catching lance in the arm, the explosion itself pushed lance to the ground. "That hurt a but" Lance said stood from the smoke his eyes dark red his arm and legs covered in fur and his feet and hands extended into claws.. This wasn't his full form but something seemed strange about lance's attitude. "That hurt a little you know?" his ice cold voice spoke as he licked his lips. "I think i might just have to kill you.." Lance's eye turned dark red, this was never good at times when His emotions were highly strung and battle in-sued that caused lance injury he would transform into what made his name legend The Slaughtering Kitsune.

Lance grabbed the sword out of the ground flicking it upwards to keep the cross blade on the blade. He began walking slowly towards Leo whistling and singing like a mad man in the rhythm of Frere Jacques. "Blood is every where blood is everywhere. You are dead you are dead. Livers, hearts and entrails. livers hearts and entrails on the floor on the floor"

""

Old Posted 08-12-2012, 03:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Leo, seeing Lance in this bloodthirsty state sheathed his sword. For it was time to return back to the restaurant. "Lance, it's over. We can continue this fight another day. Right now, let's get back to the restaurant for food!" He said with a wide grin on his face.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 04:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #189  
Lance smirked and laughed manically "Your just gonna let me kill you huh? Where is the fun in that" Lance kept walking singing the same song over and over as he swung his blade forward launching the cross blade at Leo at a high speed as well as charging him behind the cross blade swinging his sword rampantly.

""

Old Posted 08-12-2012, 04:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Noelle smirks, turning to face Ted, "I doubt she would allow me to have those than if you could guess what I am thinking." she gestures around, "So tell me, do you all work as one here or do you all just meet up here as some sort of haven?"
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 04:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Default   #191  
Leo surprised at Lance's new state didn't move for a second, letting the crossblade gash his face only registering the hit when blood came pouring down. Realizing Lance could kill him, Leo drew his sword, meeting it with Lance's. "Is that what you wanted? To see me bleed? Well it's done! Now snap out of it damn it!" He screamed annoyed.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 04:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Ted chuckled lightly at the idea of allowing her to have the items he'd used the for the tests. "The only reason I'm alive is because she needs me for the weapons supply and no.... We're not really a team. Well except for Charlie, Jason, and I. Everyone else has just been showing up out of nowhere." Glancing out to the distance he frowned. "Wonder what kind of mood Charlie will be in when she gets back. Someone killed an innocent trooper and blew up part of the plaza. She's been over there helping clean up and deliver meals...."
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 04:26 PM Reply With Quote