Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Snap!
Default Personal Mission Statement (and other things)   #1  
I, Miranda, am going to live my life the way I want, in a way that does not bring harm to others. I'm going to become successful in more ways than one. I am going to live my life to inspire, guide, help, and support others as much as I can.

I am going to educate others on social awareness through artistic means. I know what messages I want to send. I have everything panned out in my thoughts, and they aren't coming out by any means until the finished products are released to the public. Getting there is the problem.

I have to start as soon as I can, whether it means renting/borrowing equipment, college, a job, being kicked out, whatever; I have to do it. And I'm going to. Even if it means the only person having faith in me is myself.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Last edited by Ginger; 06-28-2012 at 07:09 AM.
Old Posted 06-28-2012, 07:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
I find myself lost, drowning in the sea of my peers. No one talks to me unless it's to throw any good feelings I have into the garbage. They're constantly crashing down upon me in waves of hurtful slander, further weakening my state of self-judgement. The only thing I've wanted is a listening ear. Not written text but spoken words. There is something more about hearing reassurance than reading it. Like flowers in a catalog, you can see them, but can you smell them? Can you touch them and actually immerse yourself in their beauty? I know my internet friends mean well, but I wish they were here with me so I don't feel so physically alone all the time.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 07-26-2012, 05:55 AM Reply With Quote