Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Snap!
Default Dream I had last night.   #1  
This is for my reference:

It started out that I was in a big school, around 5 p.m. I don't know why I was in this school, but it looked more and more of like a big community center the more I explored the building. Well, everyone started running inside all of a sudden. I heard gunshots from automatic machine guns, and saw people of all different ages running into the building in terror. They were searching for places to hide, but the thing is, they were all very noisy about it. The majority of them found a big open room with tables that had big sheets on them, almost like a barrier in case the shooters should come upon the room. There was celebratory dancing, and a guitarist playing the acoustic guitar. I was trying to tell them to be quiet, but it was too late. Chaos erupted as the shooters came into the room and started shooting their guns into the air. They looked like trailer trash cops, while some looked like trailer trash bikers. I was running to doors, looking outside to see if the coast was clear, but every time I did there were two guards patrolling down the sidewalk, walking toward the entrances and keeping an eye on the doors to make sure nobody escaped.

Continued on post 2.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Last edited by Ginger; 08-04-2011 at 05:04 PM.
Old Posted 08-04-2011, 04:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
I remember running, and someone calling me to follow them. A girl had knocked out one of the guards by, what looked like, pushing him down the stairs. He had landed in an elevator-like bathroom that looked like it was stuck a little over halfway when the power went out on an occassion. She had me help her lift him out of room. Next thing I know, I'm running from guards and into a back room, similar to the back room of a single-wide mobile home. It was a fancier back room than any other mobile home I had ever seen or heard of. There were curtains draping over a sliding glass door, and four men sitting around watching television. I was sitting at a bar-like spot in the back, and I saw a cockroach climbing up one of their necks. A few other people were back there, being held hostage. They told us to have a seat and asked the girl and I if we were thirsty, but in a non-sympathetic way. I suddenly felt pregnant, and was going into labor. I was making my way down the hall out of the room, calmly crying, to look for blankets and pillows to lay on, and then men crowded around. I remember screaming, and then suddenly had a bigger-than-average baby in my arms. It was certainly odd, because for being pregnant I hardly had a baby bump, and this baby must have weighed about 25 lbs. One of the men said the 'boss' gave me 10 minutes to vacate the building and be out of sight. So I grabbed my belongings in a backpack and the baby, and ran down the hallway and through the nearest exit. It was about midnight by this time. I was running down a long dirt road, away from the building. A helicopter with a spotlight was following me. I was running through a park-like area with big trees here and there. I hid behind a tree and looked across the street, and the helicopter was losing control and spinning a little. It crashing right behind a skimpy tree. A woman appeared from the helicopter and yelled "You can't hide from me! I'll find you! Sooner or later, I will find you."
It seemed as if the helicopter turned into a drag car, and she got inside. She circled the perimeter on the dirt road in search for me. I was hiding behind trees and circling around them as she circled the park area. She became very upset, and seemed to summon lightning. As soon as I felt she couldn't see me anymore, I made a run for it. I found a bus and hitched a ride. Some people on the bus looked like escapees from the same place I was. I breathed a sigh of relief as we made our way through a desert-like setting in the middle of the night. Nothing but the moon provided light. Where I was going I didn't know, but anywhere away from that place provided me with instant gratitude.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Last edited by Ginger; 08-04-2011 at 05:05 PM.
Old Posted 08-04-2011, 05:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Guardian of Fyre and Light
Default   #3  
It sounds like you have something that you haven't come clear to someone in your life. It is making you feel trapped and - perhaps - a bit guilty.

That, or you feel someone is holding something back from you.
Old Posted 08-14-2011, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
wonders what your first impression was of the dream
leave any feeling liked being scared or something?

I've had some similar dreams before most of the time people ran out of the building though... and I didn't have a kid...
but the haunting thing of you can't hide and I'll find you quote thing has been something I've had before
however only one of those dreams ever continued
at the moment I'm a bit too much in the wheel of time mode to think about it, it sounds like the dark one they are running from... and they eventually over come it, maybe there is something you need to over come or something... or get away from...

what part of the dream did you feel more focused on, if you had any certain point that felt more important than others, people reading could focus on the wrong part of the dream or something
Last edited by Kotomi; 08-16-2011 at 12:28 AM.
Old Posted 08-16-2011, 12:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #5  
it could mean anything or nothing.
only about 10% actually mean something
Old Posted 09-28-2011, 08:16 PM Reply With Quote