Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Posty McPostsALot
Default   #65  
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkForbidden-Love View Post
Edmund drove his sword into the man before him, not paying much attention to where...
and the sword drove into Night's shield arm and shoulder, rendering it useless. As the sword hit the ground, Night yelled again flexing his neck in pain, but it was stopped short. Blood oozed out of his makeshift bandage, onto his shirt. He knew that he was too soon to be done for to deal with the man in black. He had no more strength to muster upon as he let his hammer fall to the ground, and his vision began to tint a dark crimson...is this the end? he wondered in dazed agony...It's not the end if you fall here, said an alien voice. Remember that your will is your own, for this is Valhalla... The voice faded as his vision came back to hint, now tinted a lighter color. Though it seemed like a minute or to, it must have been less than three seconds as he heard the hammer hit the floor. With renewed strength, he threw a punch to the grey reaper's neck.
Old Posted 12-20-2011, 01:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
The sudden revival of the fallen man was a surprise to Edmund and the attack hit. It dazed him slightly but not enough to put him down thankfully. Edmund staggered back and glanced warily at the man who he had thought beaten. He seemed renewed and envigored, if his eyes did not decieve, then this would be his end.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 12-20-2011, 01:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #67  

Looking at the staggered man only a few feet ahead of him, he tried to give chase but was met with pain as he tried to move forward. Night grinned: "This isn't the end you know, grey reaper, though you look much more reddened, now that my blood clouds me. We will meet again." He said as he moved forward and crashed to the ground, a white plume appeared over his body...and it slowly began to fade among the other bodies leaving a sturdy shield and a heavy warhammer.
Old Posted 12-20-2011, 01:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Edmund stares at where the body had been for a while before disolving into a coughing fit. Blood came from his throat and he gave rough laugh. He was hardly a grey reaper as the other had put it, he was more of a red punching bag. Edmund stood very still, trying to asses his wounds. He knew the man in black was still out there and very much alive, he still had to defeat that man before he could lay down and wait for oblivion to rescue him.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
Old Posted 12-20-2011, 02:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #69  
((Wow, you two got pretty far >.> Back from my shower, anyways.))

Skoll watched from the sidelines, mentally willing his wound to heal, then strode slowly over to the remaining fighter.

"Your choice. I could finish you here, or we could fight." It was the first time he'd spoken since this second warrior had joined the fray, his own low and slightly rasping voice sounding strange as it echoed back from the tall gray walls.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-20-2011, 02:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
"We fight." Edmund said. He would not just allow himself to be killed like a lamb to the slaughter! Edmund was heavily wounded and his right arm would be rather useless, but it only took one good hit to down a man. He dropped his sword and took one of the knives from his waist into his hand. The sword and scyth were both too bulky to properly fight the man in black.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 12-20-2011, 11:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #71  
Ignoring the throbbing wound, Skoll took a step back. What, does he plan on killing me with just a knife? He brought both blades out in front of him. This man...his moves are so hard to anticipate.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-20-2011, 02:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Edmund then look a highly calculated risk. With his broken and useless arm out in front of him as a shield, he charged the man in black hoping to take him by surprise. If his plan worked, he would just have a few more injuries to loose blood from and the man in black would have Edmund's knife through his heart.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 12-20-2011, 03:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #73  
Skoll blinked. From the front...? He awkwardly threw a blade with his right hand, hoping that it would stop the man before he got too close...

-shunk-

With his left-handed blade still almost parallel to his crossed arm, Skoll glanced down as the knife buried itself up to its hilt in his chest. His reaction time had been too slow. Too weak to attack with the one blade, he crumpled slowly to his knees, dragging his opponent down as Skoll tried to hold in the knife with his right hand. Pulling it out would've meant a quick death from blood loss, but even now a crimson stain was darkening the already blood-dyed shirt.

((What happened to the blade he thres is up to you.))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-20-2011, 04:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
The thrown blade buried itself into Edmund's lung. Well, that is were Edmund assumed it was because he was not dead yet. His vision darkened and Edmund fell backwards. He grasped the knife, its hilt slippery with his own blood and pulled it out. Ripping out the knife caused the blood to flow all the more quickly. One short gasp was all Edmund had before he passed out and shortly afterwards died of bloodloss.

Edmund's body then disolved into ashes and was quickly scattered by the wind. Leaving only his weapons to watch where he had fallen.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 12-20-2011, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #75  
((Okies, will have to wait on Funkie because Skoll is about half a minute away from dying.))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-20-2011, 05:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
(Okay. Do we even know what happens when someone wins? 'Cause me and Funky are dead making you the winner by default even if you are a minute away from death's door.)
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 12-20-2011, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #77  
(give me a few minutes to throw out the storyline from my mule. Would you prefer to go to Freya or Odin?)
Old Posted 12-20-2011, 08:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
(:confused: Ask Espy while I go chase my brain down.)
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 12-20-2011, 09:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #79  
((I just realized that Skoll's name fits the setting XD And...neither, really, because of the wolf's nature, but I'll choose Freyja for her sorcery.))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-20-2011, 09:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Oracle of the Enterprise
((As you wish))
Two more feathers appeared along with two more sisters, unseen
Thouh weary from work, they took their souls from the dirk,
so that they were stripped from the body; they were still unclean
And improperly readied, to be readied though, for Freya's work.

"Awaken. Awaken, souls of Odin. There is no need to fight here, for a new master of fate you must serve, lest you do not be given your wish." She spoke in a strong acient voice that seemed odd to here from her. The heroes (Skoll, Edmund, and Night) 'wakened in the arms of the Valkyrie, unarmed and unaware of their sorroundings.
The Ward and Ace of Funkduder
Funk Certified Mule

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
-Marianne Williamson
Old Posted 12-21-2011, 08:56 PM Reply With Quote