Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Sentinel Ascendant
Default Fenrir's Training Grounds   #1  
We have lost a captain, Anonimar. She will be unable to fight for the quite some time, as such in an attempt to keep things even I have opened my training grounds. If you choose to train here it will not be easy, but if you survive it, well then you will surely succeed in battle.

Sign up for training and I will start the introductions once enough recruits have come here. Make sure you list your skill sets, no matter what they are.
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 06:38 PM  
Banned
Letiel shuffled her feet nervously. "Um, I have previous training in archery and I can handle a sword quite well but my pride is my glaive.... Should I choose a new weapon General?"
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 06:44 PM  
Sentinel Ascendant
Default   #3  
Your weapon is of no consequence to me. I am a general for a reason, I have a very large skill set. Whats special about my training though, is you will gain more skill sets than you previously had, though don't think its a gift. You can still die in my training even with the gifts I will give, Now come here.

Fenrir spoke to the one recruit here so far.
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 06:45 PM  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Lucid walked up past the newcomer and stood to face her general.

"Lucid, reporting for duty. I have trained extensively in the gunblade under Miss Taiye, and she has referred to me as her top recruit. I am also very adept at spying and information retrieval, and have an excellent memory."

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 12-08-2010, 06:46 PM  
Banned
Default   #5  
She was nervous and had every right to be. The general was Letiel's hero for a reason. To train under her was a dream come true. Even now L wasn't sure if she was awake. Quickly she obeyed and stepped forward blushing as Lucid stepped in. Shyly, Letiel backed up.
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 06:47 PM  
Sentinel Ascendant
you do have a great memory Luci))

She looked at the two recruits and touched each of them on the shoulder see through wings spreading from there back.

"The will disappear when you don't need them, but your first lesson is flight"

Fenrir lifted off into the sky feathers falling as her cloak transformed into wings.

"If you can lay a hand on me you pass, but be careful...I do fight back"
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 06:50 PM  
Banned
Default   #7  
Letiel raised her hand. "So we are allowed to use weapons?"
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 06:51 PM  
Sentinel Ascendant
Fenrir chuckled softly.

"Of course, You will not be able to kill me after all, and I suppose I will make sure not to kill you"
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 06:52 PM  
Banned
Default   #9  
Letiel grinned and ran to her bag, pulling out a pair of blade. She strapped them onto her arms and tested the wings. I can't blow this one! she thought. Bending her legs she launched herself into the air, aiming straight at the general.
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 06:53 PM  
Lucid hardly hesitated before she had kicked off the ground with her gunblade in hand. Flying was a new concept to her, but after making a small circle around Letiel, she was speeding towards Fenrir.

Old Posted 12-08-2010, 06:54 PM  
Sentinel Ascendant
Default   #11  
They both flew straight through the general running into one another. Fenrir had the ability to use dopplegangers.

"You have to find the real one first"
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 06:57 PM  
Keeper of Secrets
Taishi walks into the training grounds and looks around "I wander into the wierdest places" she would say before noticing other people "Hi" she would sy politly
Unmei no hi Tamashii tai Tamashii
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 06:59 PM  
Default   #13  
"Oh, shoot..." Lucid muttered as she passed through the fake general. "...SHOOT!" Lucid grinned and aimed her gunblade at the nearest Fenrir and shot it.

Old Posted 12-08-2010, 06:59 PM  
Sentinel Ascendant
Magic shot down at Taishi and the wings appeared on her back.

"I am assuming you have come to train as well, same rules, if you can land a hand on me you pass this course"
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:00 PM  
Banned
Default   #15  
Letiel slowed down the spin, rubbed the bumb on her head, and tried to get used to the height. She never did well too high off the ground. Taking a breath she scolded herself for being so rash. This wasn't just another human, this was Fenrir! Letiel knew she stood no chance at winning but the goal was to catch her. This was possible, it had to be! Letiel flew back down and grabbed her bag, removing a deck of cards she strapped them to her belt and took off again.
Thank you Seth! Your trick is going to come in handy!
Up above Letiel heard Lucid shooting.
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:00 PM  
Moderation Admin
Sei watched Fenrir and the two recruits fighting high in the air with interest. He had just found out about Fenrir's training camp, and had hastened over with as much stamina as he could muster. He readied his polearm and watched the General teach them how to fly and fight.

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:02 PM