Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Disgruntled Shopkeeper
Default Sentinel Meddling [Rp+Chat]   #1  
"Mortals, lets test your potential..." Fakir whispered to himself as he arrived on the surface of Quesaria, smack dab in the middle of the battlefield. A basic illusion of disguise prevented either side from viewing him as hostile, as from the divine side his armor was white as snow which blended nicely with the foot soldiers, and from the corrupt side, armor black as night once again blending in nicely.

Fakir began to weave his illusionary realm, a separate arena from the hectic battlefield. When the vast stone fighting arena was complete he began to spot out worthy test subjects.

And thats where you come in.

"Congratulations, You have been selected from the battle field in order for one on one matches to occur. Your bodies are safe and protected so feel free go go all out.

Now show me your potential!"
Old Posted 12-03-2010, 03:06 AM  
Disgruntled Shopkeeper
Rules:
1. Follow Trisphee Tos
2. No flaming, godmoding or anything similar.
3. This is just for some research fun... so play nice.
Old Posted 12-03-2010, 03:06 AM  
Disgruntled Shopkeeper
Default   #3  
And open, feel free to chat and rp to your hearts content.
Old Posted 12-03-2010, 03:22 AM  
Wanderer
(YAY FINALLY FAKIR POSTS SOMETHING. -cough-)

Espy blinked a few times. An arena of sorts...? Where exactly am I? And why am I here?

She looked around. The place was deserted, and she sensed no tangible way of leaving, so she took a seat, waiting for another person perhaps as confused as herself.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Last edited by Espy; 12-03-2010 at 03:43 AM.
Old Posted 12-03-2010, 03:28 AM  
Disgruntled Shopkeeper
Default   #5  
Fakir bows to the first victim visitor.

"Welcome to my realm. if you have any questions please feel free to ask."
Old Posted 12-03-2010, 04:01 AM  
Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
The Duchess found herself in a strange place, which was odd since she was just enjoying tea and cake in the shade of a peculiar tree. She did not appreciate this war at all, and she definitely i did not enjoy being relocated to such an odd place.

"Where in the world am I?" She thought. The place resembled a training ground of sorts that she used to see her guards sparring in. Would she be made to fight? Oh, how she hoped not since as royalty, she had no skills to speak of.

Lucid loves Duchess and takes her signature virginity. <3
Ashy refuses to share Duchess with anyone D:<

Duchess is idol TRASH
Feel free to bully me about it

Old Posted 12-03-2010, 04:22 AM  
Disgruntled Shopkeeper
Default   #7  
"You are currently in my world," Fakir stated sitting next to Duchess "A proving grounds so to speak, be it skill in battle, wits, or even chance if you so choose.
I have accommodated for each, though I find most in war show more promise in battle than wits."
Old Posted 12-03-2010, 04:39 AM  
Harmless
Evergreen, a royal knight in charge of being the Duchess's guardian, fell flat on the ground right next to his lovely lady. After recollecting himself backup, he quickly scans around to address the current situation, and as it turns out both him and his lady are in some sort of fighting arena built entirely on stone.

"An...arena...? Now why would we be here?" - Evergreen thought to himself.

"Because it's time for you to return to the game, perhaps?" - An eerie and sinister, yet playful voice appeared out of nowhere and questioned our knight.

"Not everything is about game, you hear...?" - Evergreen expresses his displease at the mysterious voice as if he is talking to someone he knows full well about. As an attempt to ignore the distraction, he urges his mind to return to reality as well as the current situation. He turns around to check on the Duchess and quickly realized how awkward the situation she's in through her distinctive irritating look.

"Are you all right, my lady...?" - Evergreen stands close to his lady, offering a protective gesture. He's well aware of his duty to protect the Duchess as she is a very important part to him...and to the game...

"Now just who might you be...?" - Evergreen questioned the mysterious yet divine figure that has suddenly appeared right next to his lady.
Last edited by MrEvergreen; 12-03-2010 at 04:54 AM.
Old Posted 12-03-2010, 04:51 AM  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #9  
.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦. º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.

Her post had been well taken care of and she had been venturing out of the grounds she was used to. After riding a bit longer she pulled back the rains of her horse as she eyed the sight before her. This seemed to peek her curiosity as she edged her steed forward, nearing the building she dismounted silently. Her hands were steady an her breathing light as she walked towards this odd structure. Upon nearing it an hearing voices her ears dropped a little seeing three Divines. 'great this place is already taken by them?' she questioned herself before taking notice of the fourth figure, it wasn't like the other two..it looked corrupt by the armor but why would one of her own 'chat' with the Divine? Something was wrong here an she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

She stayed her ground keeping herself out of sight, she'd see what she could overhear from the current conversations at hand before she announced her presence. Though at the rate she was going the horse alone could give her away at any second.. though he was a pure bred Shire and more then trained for war and battle situations.. he wasn't the brightest of horses she had crossed paths with.

She continued to hold her ground.. waiting an listening. She was a elf before the corrupted transformation that had turned her into the beast she was currently, though she seemed to retain all of her abilities as far as fighting went an her normal tactics minus her control over plants.. that seemed to be out of her grasp for the time being.

Last edited by Rosekitten; 12-03-2010 at 05:13 AM.
Old Posted 12-03-2010, 05:08 AM  
Wanderer
Espy looked up, bleary-eyed, from a quick snooze. In surprise, she noticed three new people.

So the green-haired man is a sort of...knight or guardian of the lady in pink? Are they hostile, or...?

She stood up quietly, with katars unsheathed, and watched them closely.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-03-2010, 05:25 AM  
Divine Knight
Default   #11  
It would seem that Fakir was perhaps a bit zealous in creating his world and drawing in subjects, because he also managed to pick up one of the Divine captains.

Admittedly, Dacorum looks just like any of the human soldiers belonging to his regiment.

The captain of the Divine Guard doesn't flaunt his supernatural nature. In his opinion, the best way to lead is by example. So he still retains the same appearance as his former human self, and his abilities aren't flashy or overstated; to anyone unaware of his true power he simply seems like a human being in good fitness. He is lean but sturdy, alert, and swift. Those who find themselves locking blades with him, however, quickly discover that he is not so easily dispatched: Dacorum can weather blows that would slay a mortal outright. He wears armor for the morale of his followers, not for his own protection.

And it works: Those who fight alongside him aren't intimidated by the strength of the enemy, because they see their leader standing firm using what appears to be the same strength and abilities.

But now Dacorum stands alone in a made-up world, waiting and watching to see what may come.
Old Posted 12-03-2010, 11:45 AM  
Keeper of Secrets
Taishi appeared in the strange place and blinked a few times with her purple eyes "Now where have I ended up" she would say wandering around the area "An arena?" she would mumble to herself. Seeing another person she bowed her head a little in greetings, she herself would seem nothing but a fragile teenager "i have a bad feeling about this" she would say moving to one of the walls before kneeling on the floor, she felt like a caged animal but gor now she would remain quiet and see what the fates had decided for those in this place
Unmei no hi Tamashii tai Tamashii
Old Posted 12-03-2010, 11:56 AM  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #13  

She kept her watch on the group as more seemed to enter this strange place. 'bloody hell more Divines?' she had to say to herself, there was no way she was going to be able to take on this many at once at this rate.. though the setting of the area seemed to be one on one combat..or thats the feeling she got from it. She continued to keep her presence unknown, she'd rather see what this was all about before jumping into the middle of something she could not handle, let alone when she was out numbered.

Her over-sized steed had stayed out of sight an quiet for the most part, she was thankful for this really in most cases he was a rather noisy brute. She knew something was up now by the presence of the sole other Corrupt.. letting himself get surrounded by the Divine he was either a spy or something else was amiss.

Old Posted 12-03-2010, 12:16 PM  
Keeper of Secrets
Taishi turned her head towards the hidden shadow 'I can see you.. I can smell the blood your weapon reaks of and your mount athough will seem quiet to most is breathing quite hard' she would say into the woman's mount 'Don't worry I shall not state your presence... though I do find this worrying' with that she turned her head back to the way it was and closed her eyes once more
Unmei no hi Tamashii tai Tamashii
Old Posted 12-03-2010, 12:26 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #15  
Hmm...five people. One is Corrupt; I can smell it. The other four...No, three. One doesn't seem to belong in either. How can that be? The rest are Divine, albeit one emanates an aura on par with Taiye's...

She morphed into her vulpine form and thought directly to the large black horse she had sensed in the shadows, Do you know who these people are?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-03-2010, 03:58 PM  
Thorns and Claws

The horse snorted before looking at his rider who quickly shover a hand back towards him to quiet down. Just because a few of them could smell the blood didn't mean she had to openly announce she was here. After pawing one hoof at the ground the horse shook his head an answered, no, just the one I am with they all seem to be on edge. He wasn't used to this much attention most didn't speak to him even in common tongue.

Her ears went back as she let out a silent sigh and remained at her spot. She wasn't learning anything fast besides that this seemed to be a hot spot for her enemy... though she was going to make a mental note to herself to hunt down the merchant she bought that magic cleaning supply with.. it didn't hide the smell of the blood.

Old Posted 12-03-2010, 04:08 PM