Not Logged In

기다려
Default   #257  
Hi there Sai! How're you doing? :3

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-28-2017, 08:18 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I'm Amba. I'm doing ok. How are you doing?
Old Posted 04-28-2017, 08:19 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #259  
You're me?

I'm you, woooo!

Trying to make enough treats last minute, haha.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-28-2017, 08:22 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
>.> I can't believe I did that bad of a typo LOL.

I wanted to get a couple of the pets but haven't really put the effort into it lol.
Old Posted 04-28-2017, 08:24 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #261  
Aww. Unfortunately I want them all. Especially Sir Reginald the Blob.

And I didn't get on to Tris at all yesterday x.x ditched the event and dithced my homework to go to bed early. IBS cramps AND a headache T_T

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-28-2017, 08:27 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Sounds like your body loves you very much. >.> I know how that can be. Thought yesterday might be hell for me but oddly enough it was calm considering we had a 80 day the day before and I didn't even feel the heat which is weird for me. I'm wondering if my body thought it was a good idea to split the hell between a few days to lessen it up for me instead of hitting me all at once ~_~ Wished she'd make up her mind. And summer went to hell and never came back.
Old Posted 04-28-2017, 08:32 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #263  
Maybe she was in a good mood and decided to let you off for a day, to be nice to you >.>
Damn though. I can't imagine how you survive summers x.x

Today I had to miss class because it acted up. Because yesterday wasn't enough, apparently >.>

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-28-2017, 08:34 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
>.> I hope things get a bit better for you. I heard IBS is hell on a person. Thankfully mine went away. Not like anyone believed I had it to begin with.

She might be nice no idea my own body is confusing. I think it's a bit on the stupid side. Summer is hell to be honest. If we have air conditioning I'm alot better. And seems if I'm outside shopping I can handle it as long as I drink constantly. But when I get home I want to collapse and sleep. I get so tired and brain dead it's a wonder how I even can think the tiny amount that I do.
Old Posted 04-28-2017, 08:40 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #265  
Yeah bodies refuse to let you figure them out >.> it's all part of their plotting to torture you. If you can't figure out what they're upto, you can't figure out how to prevent them, so you can't stop all hell from breaking loose <.<

So the only way you can get through it is by resting all the time? I agree with you she's probably stupid if she thinks 'lazy summer' is to be taken literally

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-28-2017, 08:44 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
LOL I try not to do too much. Especially since for some reason this year I'm more weaker than before. We have 3 sets of stairs to walk up to the apartment. I now get winded when I walk up them. Ya I did before but seems like lately it's more so. No idea what's causing it since all tests from doctors come back normal. It's like my body is dumb but all doctors see is health.... I swear. My own body got hit wayyyyyy too many times with the stupid stick. Wished I knew when the whore did that so I can go back in time and stop the idiot. I'm so loving to my own self.
Old Posted 04-28-2017, 08:50 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #267  
Aww sucks you don't have an elevator ;_;

I swear! I'm ALWAYS wondering what went wrong where, when did I go wrong, what should I have done differently... because it's supposed to be my fault, but I wish so hard sometimes that I could be absolved of the blame ;_;

It's the strangest feeling to feel sorry for yourself and blame yourself at the same time ;_;

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-28-2017, 08:55 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Hubby said we will get a place with an elevator when we finally move out of this place.

I know most of my problems are from having a fragile body. Found that out by researching low body temps and the crap that happens with it is stuff I had problems with since I was a child. Not easy to admit that you are fragile but don't really feel it. I guess I got hit lucky when I was born LOL. Wished bodies were easier but I guess that is too much to ask for of course.
Old Posted 04-28-2017, 09:09 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #269  
Yeah. We all have vulnerabilities I guess and nothing you can do if what you're vulnerable to, is triggered one day, and that's that T_T

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-28-2017, 09:10 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Yup. I'm slowly realizing and admitting to being fragile no matter how much I don't want to. And it's so darn hard to take it easy when that is one thing you hate doing lol.
Old Posted 04-28-2017, 09:18 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #271  
I know right. I can't take it easy and be at peace with it 'cause I feel like I'm missing out on life T_T

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 05-04-2017, 03:49 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I tend to look at things in a different light. I accept it and just secretly hate my body. And forget when things are good for me. Thankfully all I have to deal with is being too darn tired when I get up because for some reason the sleeping pill I take makes me feel like I only got an hour or two of sleep and then got up and started to do things. Guess I gotta test things out for awhile without it and see how I do sleepwise.

I hope you are doing well.
Old Posted 05-04-2017, 09:28 AM Reply With Quote