Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Mahou Shoujo
Default   #33  
((I see =3=
Well I guess it's better than tasting really bad... somehow?))
Aiko wants MINDSLAVES, pm her to be one!
Mindslaves: 3
Old Posted 08-02-2011, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
((Yeah I need to get going see you in a few I hope))

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 08-02-2011, 05:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Mahou Shoujo
Default   #35  
((Okays, later Nikko, and remember to take care of yourself, ne?))
Old Posted 08-02-2011, 05:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
((Hai I will have a nice evening))

Old Posted 08-02-2011, 05:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Mahou Shoujo
Default   #37  
((goody ^_^ And zankyu))
Old Posted 08-02-2011, 05:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
"No that will be alright Sebastian has already gone and made my tea for me as we had already discuss on the way here." as he looked over to see his tall butler walking back with a cart with tea and his afternoon snack on it. Looking at Alois the walking over to the demon removing his hat and cloak, giving it to his servant, then took a seat at a small table that Alois has gotten ready for them. "What is it that you want to talk about. . . ." he said sternly.

Old Posted 08-06-2011, 02:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Mahou Shoujo
Default   #39  
"Aren't you the suspicious one?" Alois said avoidingly. "What if I just wanted to have fun, and thought you should have the chance to have fun as well?" He gave his own butler a glare, and leaned closer, totally ignoring Ciel's personal boundaries. "Anyway, I don't feel like talking about it in front of him" He whispered, and leaned back again. "Well the other guests should arrive shortly, is everything ready Claude?" He gave his butler another glare.
The yellow eyed demon nodded, and bowed his head. "Yes, your Highnees, everything is ready"
Alois smiled, but inside he was fuming, how was he going to be alone with Ciel, the younger boy surely wouldn't follow him of his own free will.
Old Posted 08-06-2011, 03:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Ciel sat watched the blond talk to Claude then took a sip of his tea place the cup down then taking a bite of the pastry he had before him. "Amusing you that you wanted another party so sudden from the first one you had." he would say moving back some hating how the other was suddenly in his space that was something he didn't like or want from the other. "But it seems you would enjoy such a thing so offten it seeing how you don't relly do much after all." not looking up from his sweet treat before him.

Old Posted 08-07-2011, 01:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Mahou Shoujo
Default   #41  
"Is that supposed to be an insult Phantomhive?" Alois hissed at the younger boy. "Why don't you come and duel me and if I win, you have to take it back!" Alois said, and added inside his head; And if I win, you die! It was no use waiting anyway. Claude didn't seem to want to leave, and it would also be trouble trying getting that Sebastian Michaelis, but if he talked to Phantomhive's pride, he might be better off. "Unless of course you're too much of a chicken" Alois added, just to make sure.
Old Posted 08-07-2011, 03:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
"Tch how dare you say such things to me!"the younger boy stood up slamming his hands on the table glaring at the blond youth before him. "I will take your challenge then!" he said to him. The butler next to him frowned some eyes narrowing at the the boy then bowed. "Bocchan do you think it wise to take such banter from him?" as he tried to talk some senes into his young master before something happened he couldn't fix right away then glare at Claude with the look of you better keep you hands off he is mine I will rip you in two if you dare touch him.

Old Posted 08-07-2011, 07:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Mahou Shoujo
Default   #43  
Alois' lips curled into a sadistic smile. "It's this way Phantomhive!" He said as he started walking towards the weapon hall. This was going far better than he had thought, now as long as he won over Phantomhive...
Alois got more and more excited, but on the outside he still kept calm, though his smile was getting bigger by the second.
He then looked at Claude. "And you are not to interfere before I say so!" He ordered. Alois wanted to make sure that noone but himself got Ciel.
"Yes, your highness" Claude obeyed, much against his will, he had a good idea of what his master was up to, and if Alois killed Ciel, there wouldn't be much soul left for neither him nor Sebastian.
Old Posted 08-08-2011, 04:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Ciel stood up following the other youth to the room where this battle would take place, this was something he would never allow to happen as he let Sebastian's words pass him, in many ways his pride was at stake he would not lose to the floozey that was before him. The red eyed demon growled a little to him self them looked to Claude then to his young master went after them both. He was not going to lose Ciel again for the second time.

Old Posted 08-11-2011, 03:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Mahou Shoujo
Default   #45  
Alois took down two swords from the wall, they were actually meant to be dull, but he had had Hannah sharpen them, mostly because he was more certain of her not telling Claude than the triplets. Though it had been much against his will asking the female demon.
He then threw one of the swords to Ciel, and said; "On the count of 10" And turned his back to the younger boy, though still keeping half an eye on him.
Old Posted 08-11-2011, 08:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Ciel took the sword from the older boy stood back to back with him his eye om him also once the count down started he took a few steps then turned around swung string out to Alois. "AAHHHH!" he screamed.

Old Posted 08-14-2011, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Mahou Shoujo
Default   #47  
Alois had half expected Ciel to do something like that, but it still came as somewhat as a surprise; "Hey, play fair!" He hissed, as he blocked the younger boy's attack and pressed him backwards, at least he was at an advantage because he was higher.
Old Posted 08-15-2011, 04:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Ciel gripped the sword tightly as he looked the other growling. "Fair nothing, as you if would play fair your self." he shot back to the blond youth. Sebastian had a scowl across his face watching what was happening but to make a sudden movement would bring down Ciel's wrath which was something he didn't feel like dealing with as he moved his gaze over to the gold eyed butler. "I would like to ask you to have your young master refrain from harming mine. . . ." he growled.

Old Posted 08-15-2011, 01:14 PM Reply With Quote