Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Red-aholic
Default   #17  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashurato View Post
Good, now stay there. We'll give you a cookie later if you behave.

Where were we, Sakura?
Oh dear. Sorry, it took me forever to write that post, haha. *continues discussing Lucid's awesomeness*

Cooler than ice AND hotter than flowing magma?!? Whatever shall we do with this contradiction?

*ponders*

I know! You're a genius, Ash! *points to your post* Cookies!! THAT is how you describe Lucid. Lucid is more amazing than cookies. *nod*

This Sushi has been Fen-Bitten
Old Posted 11-27-2010, 12:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Police Force
*snaps fingers* You are right! Lucid! *points to Lucid* YOU ARE MORE AMAZING THAN COOKIES!

*whispers to Sakura* She seems more like a pet than an idol right now, doncha think?
Old Posted 11-27-2010, 12:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Red-aholic
Default   #19  
*whispers back to Ash* You're totally right. *grin* Now let's see if she can be a good Lucid and do what we tell her to... Maybe there will be CHOCOLATE CHIP cookies for her, then. *grin*

Old Posted 11-27-2010, 12:25 AM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
if I'm more amazing than cookies, does that mean I get to have all your cookies in exchange for gracing you with my presence? ;3

Sakura, I could teach you awesome layering tricks and tips if you'd like. most of what I do involves commons though because they're less bulky than special items. >;P

I wanted to make snowflake anklets for the item design contest, and I re-read the rules and it said 3 items. I made a whole snowflake accessory set. D; I need to know if sets of accessories count as 1 item or 5, because I like them but I want them to all be there, and I want to submit my other items too.

I found someone selling one for 5500, which I think is 500 au more than usual but whatever. I can afford it, and it's worth it. I would probably barter him down to 5000 if he was online, but since he's not, it's not worth the effort.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 11-27-2010, 12:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Police Force
Default   #21  
BRB, I has a berfday cake to eat.
Old Posted 11-27-2010, 12:29 AM Reply With Quote  
at first I read that as "beefday cake" and the thought of a literal beef cake sounded gross. if it was a boy beefcake I wouldn't mind though. XDD

Old Posted 11-27-2010, 12:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Red-aholic
Default   #23  
*hands Lucid cookies (and sneaks some to Ash)* We made tons for Thanksgiving xDD I haven't eaten any yet though...maybe I should rectify that xD

Haha. Sakura owns....four commons. Including my hair. xD So as sweet of you as it is to offer, if commons are required, Sakura will not have much luck. *grin*

Snowflake anklets??? I wish users got to vote in the item design contests. Like maybe 1st, 2nd, 3rd place, and then a user selection? Cause I would totally vote for that! And the accessory set sounds awesome. I'm sure they'll let you enter it as one item if it's meant to be : )

That's totally worth it!! Congrats, I hope they accept the trade : )

Red-aholic
Quote:
BRB, I has a berfday cake to eat.
Yay for Ash's birthday!! <3 You can haz cookies when you come back. <3 Hope it's yummy cake!!

Trisphee Police Force
Default   #25  
@ Lucid - My birthday's the only day of the year I can eat a whole cake by myself and not have everyone stare at me with that disgusted look on their faces. XD

@ Sakura - It's chocolate dobash! XD
Old Posted 11-27-2010, 12:31 AM Reply With Quote  
I'm gonna go ask in the thread if I can submit sets as one item, especially since it's just jewelry. I think it would be silly to have anklets, bracelets, and a necklace as three separate items. XD

four including your hair? eyes and mouth too? it really depends on what you have, but I find that I usually put DIs on top of everything else because they're bulky and commons fit neatly underneath. I haven't played with layering them on top of each other as much though so it might work out. who knows?

he'd better accept the trade! that's his asking price on the front page and it's not fair of him to ask more after I make the offer he asked for. DX I just need him to get online, and I need to remember to check the thread in case he wants me to send the trade. I hate when people are lazy like that though. CoD trades are there for the purpose of exchangers sending trades to their buyers!

Old Posted 11-27-2010, 12:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Red-aholic
Default   #27  
Chocolate?!? Well that just makes it even MORE amazing!

*ponders* Is Lucid more amazing than chocolate? *has trouble deciding...*

Yes, yes, I think so... <3

Old Posted 11-27-2010, 12:34 AM Reply With Quote  
a whole cake, Ashy? you're big enough to eat a whole cake?

also, why aren't you having birthday boob pudding? D:<

Trisphee Police Force
Default   #29  
*covers Lucid in chocolate*

Who ever said we had to choose?

@ Lucid - I have a separate stomach for dessert. And I'm the type of person who can eat a whole cow and its offspring and still have room for cookies.
WHEEE! Chocolate shower! **rolls around and licks self**

Old Posted 11-27-2010, 12:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Red-aholic
Default   #31  
Yeah, you should definitely be able to submit it as one item <3 I'm sure that will be fine!! What are your other ideas?

Oh, okay, I forgot those...fine, six including eyes and mouth. xD I have two shirts, hair, eyes mouth, and one skirt. xDD Sakura just...doesn't have commons. lol. I go to commons after I am confident I will be able to get the DIs I want. Or rather I should say, I WILL go for commons then. As that has never happened to me on any avatar site, ever. xD

I'm sure he will! I hope he gets on soon : ) And yeah, I don't think most people know what COD trades are.

Old Posted 11-27-2010, 12:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Red-aholic
Quote:
*covers Lucid in chocolate*

Who ever said we had to choose?

@ Lucid - I have a separate stomach for dessert. And I'm the type of person who can eat a whole cow and its offspring and still have room for cookies.
Hahahahaha. <3 Chocolate!Lucid! The best kind of chocolate and the best kind of Lucid. *grin*

And LOL at a separate stomach for dessert. I wish I had one of those. I'd eat so much sugar. *grin*

Old Posted 11-27-2010, 12:37 AM Reply With Quote