Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Anu's knight
Default   #33  
Rail loosened his grip on the other as he turned back towards the woman looking up he made one gesture to her to come done.

"Indeed that may be true but in this world it is better for a few to die then hundred to the thousands that still live."

The man in his left grasp fell from it as he s cuddled away.

"Listen!"

He turned to the crowd now.

"I know every one is wound up but please calm your selves please. As you see we only retaliate when we are attacked we mean no harm. As for the woman she is with us and is under OUR protection.True she is different but so am I and the man in front of you. But let me ask who here is not created in their own differences and especially after the great occurrence"

Rail walked towards the child and knelt down. motioning for him to come.

"If any one needs healing I am also hear for that. As for the woman and this child is our future. I can not speak for every one, but I have seen enough blood shed for the days end and as long as I can help it, the shed of blood stops here for today."

Rail hugged the child and smiled.

"Do you agree? Or must we continue this debate and more end like the ones that have already fallen."

The crowd did nothing, either out of fear or just contemplating to do next.
Odin's closet (updated 08/11

name:Odin(Ben)
What am i?:I am the plague knight and Odin himself Norse god
sex:yes lots please(m)
loves:Alyssa
Old Posted 10-27-2010, 02:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
This was turning to one hell of a morning. He knew fate could not leave him happy. He inched closer to the door, only to confirm his suspicions. He crouched down near the entrance in the shadows, hoping that his stomach would not give his position away. He listened keenly to the conversation, not quite sure what was going on. Just when he thought it was safe to go outside it wasn’t. From the sounds of the conversation outside the building, not only was he surrounded but also one of them sounded like a creature he didn’t wish to encounter. Not with his precious cargo. His hand instinctively went over his bag.

He looked for an alternative escape route when it seemed the wall suddenly collapsed. He moved out of the way but not in time to avoid most of the wall. He looked up in time to see two bodies flew through the wall along with a blonde fellow. He said something that Ezra couldn’t quite understand since his ears were ringing from the crash. He crawled from the wreckage, seeing bodies flying, spontaneously combusting wailing in agony around a flaming human. It was too much The smell of burning flesh made his insides churn, luckily his body had no food source to draw vomit from. If he hadn’t of been hit with bricks he would have sworn he was dreaming. He decided to escape the Quails Tavern lest the flaming being burned down the remains.

He crawled to the back of the building when the strange man started to make some king of speech about a girl and humans. When he reached the back of the building stumbling blindly to the sewers. Hoping that Mr combustible and his friends were smart enough not to follow him. He sank below depths of the city. He navigated his way to the slums using a route he had taken so many times in sticky situations. From there he was most likely to make his way to the market. He let his hands guide him along the walls since his eyes were pretty much useless. Eventually the morning light cascaded through tiny circular holes telling him he had found what he was looking for. He climbed at latter pushing the covering aside.

Ezra took a deep inhale of the smog ridden air. It tasted better then sewer and as most likely as deadly as the ash of human remains. His body shivered at the thought of the flaming man, and the blonde. To think that such people existed, merciless killing machines. Around the alleyway other listless life forms emerged, milling around with distant glossed over eyes. If he didn’t make eye contact they would most likely not see him. Tilting his hat to shadow his face he walked till he found a tavern open for breakfast. At last his stomach let out a relieved growl.
Last edited by Poggio; 10-27-2010 at 07:36 AM.
Old Posted 10-27-2010, 07:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Default   #35  
Anurah crouched wincing she needed to charge she listened to the mans words protection? she thought she sneered and landed down on the ground before them. she walked over to rail "I am in no need... But i will repay you one day in the future" she said in a low voice. Anyone could see she was in no good condition.

She turned and walked away as she did the crowd cleared for her. She walked until out of site and leaned against a wall right around the corner ripping the bottom part of her shirt and applying pressure to her wound she winced and slid down the wall sitting. she glanced around for any electricity but there was none found. She let out a small sigh and watched the sky.

Flash backs of her father being killed and her being caught where flashing through her mind she cringed and growled. she then laid her head back and lit up a cig puffing it in she ran her thumb over the crinkled box two left she let out another growl before her circuiting started to shut down
Old Posted 10-27-2010, 08:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Tikno dropped his arms, the fire dying almost completly from around him. He turned a stern eye to the humans in the crowd judging their reactions. Watching Anurah walk away, he was disappointed, but happy that no more harm had come for her. After she had walked out of sight, he looked at Rail. The crowd was still eyeing him fearfully, and began to disperse. Tikno sighed in relief.

"Thankfully, they decided to be sensible." He said to Rail. Looking in the direction Anurah had gone, he noticed a slight blood trail on the ground.

"I hope she is ok. That looks like her blood." He was tempted to go after her, but that would be an insult to her dignity, and he would not do that.
Old Posted 10-28-2010, 01:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Anu's knight
Default   #37  
Rail had already moved next to Tikno placing the kinds small hand in his.
"Use your flame as a soothing muscle relaxant those that are harmed are the ones that need it as well as this kid, Tikno."

Rail looked at him he didn't know how to place his words.

"I will go after the female. After you take care of the people here there was a man with a large pack. Go after him, we shall meet again when you have found him. It may take a while."

Rail started to walk away stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"I consider you a friend Tikno, just know that is rare even in the old times."

Rail's body seemed to fade and then fade in a few yards away. He hated saying goodbye it was never easy.

Old Posted 10-28-2010, 02:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Anurah was whiting out she looked up at the sky and puffed her cig "heh...so this is it.." she grinned and stood up weakly wincing all the while "I don't think so.." she growled low taking an awkward step forward she bit her lip hard "damn humans..." she barked out to nothing and looked down her human emotions where here again anger she grimaced and looked down.

Slowly she began to fight her way forward looking around for some source of electricity yet the land seemed to have none in sight she found that to be ironic blood was trailing from behind her each step she took. but she kept going on. what had seemed like a long distance was a very small distance. she growled and fell forward punching the ground.
Old Posted 10-28-2010, 02:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Anu's knight
Default   #39  
A single dress shoe touched down next to the balled fist of Anurah. Clearing his throat he hoped for her attention. His right palm fizzled and cracked with small bits of electricity here and there.

"If I may interject. I am a Crusinik a man made vampire, I hold domain over electricity."

Rail was smiling he also held a pack of cigarettes in his left hand down towards her.

"I find they help the human side of me in the bad times, these are for you. I have plenty believe you me."

Rail began to kneel.

"I could smell your blood so easily especially in what the world has become, though not fully human you have the very sweet scent of a human woman. Such is rare in all the blood shed that happens here. That and you interest me quite the most that you do."

Old Posted 10-28-2010, 06:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Anurah was looking down ashamed to be seen in her state her human side had tears starting in her eyes which all the while just made her angry she hid her face with her bangs "I-I don't need anyone help.." she said in a low voice in to much pain to sound angry.

her fist loosened and she glanced over at him "Why did you follow me.. I could kill you.." she said trying to seem tough though in her weak state her energy was at a critical low her human fear was hitting her but her stubbornness was fighting against it. her body shaking she looked up at him all the way meeting his eyes.
Old Posted 10-28-2010, 08:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Anu's knight
Default   #41  
The instant she looked up his smile was there to greet hers.

"Do you think me like my cousins'? I am no beast. Others may want forget that there is a human side to things now but I'd rather see my imperfections."

He had come to his knees now.
"Then by all means if you have the strength and think so necessary. But the word to the wise say that after some one heals you."

He chuckled lightly reaching slowly at her wound, making no sudden movements. He lightly touched it and instantly volts went through her. He slid his hand across the wound which seemed to stitch up on its own.He dropped a bullet that had not gone all the way through.

"There didn't hurt that much did it."
A light smile played on his face.

"Now would you like a lollipop or the smokes here?"
Despite now she could rip him in half he seemed not to care.

Old Posted 10-28-2010, 08:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Anurah stood up her hands in fist "..." She looked over the smokes and let out a small sigh grabbing them and shoving them in her back pocket she began to walk away. then looked back "humans... did this to the world.." she glared at her human hand before walking forward.

She thought about him and the smile he had gave her he was the first to show kindness to her since her father she looked back again for a second "...Thank you..I guess.." she said in a lot tone. lighting up a cig she pulled from the box in her back pocket
Old Posted 10-28-2010, 08:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Anu's knight
Default   #43  
Rail got up slipping back n his gloves, stuffing his hands into his pockets he began to slowly follow her.

"Indeed you are right but what creates will destroy."

He followed a little behind her when her thank you had got to him.
"No need "
His right hand slipped out of its pocket, he held a cig to his lips and patted himself down with the other hand.
"Light?"
He asked with one brow up, his intentions of following should be apperent but he was polite about it

Old Posted 10-28-2010, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Anurah turned to him and put her cigs against his. She wasnt looking at him just to the cig which had made her look silly in a cute way though she had not noticed. She wondered in her head why she was interacting when at the time she needed to get revenge. but her human part had loved the attention flash backs of her father and her. her eyes became saddened yet she still stood there her cig against his.
Old Posted 10-28-2010, 10:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Anu's knight
Default   #45  
Rail couldn't help but stare for a moment as he took in all that had just happened she had not only surprised him with her movements but now just looking at her with so little distance she was indeed beautiful.
His mind finally clicked and he sucked in lightly. His death stick lit slowly. He smiled he couldn't resist the opportunity.

"Don't step into the moonlight. The moon might get jealous of your beauty and decide to get revenge."
It had been a long time since he had met any one as interesting as her, and her craftsman was superb he could hear both flesh and machinery work so perfectly that it made the sweetest sound in his ear.
His cig slipped slightly. He noticed the sadness in her eye.

"Whats wrong? you look as if some one just stole the last bit of hope."

Old Posted 10-29-2010, 04:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Anurah blinked snapping out of her trance she had a slight blush on her face which quickly wen't away her eyes going back to there normal cold appearance she took a step back "Don't blame the moon...ust blame your smile It kisses many devils that were fashioned out of style" she then stood up straight pushing her hood back up and covering her face. "Maybe we will meet up again in the future. And I'll return the favor" she said her cig lighting up from the darkness.

Anurah then side stepped pushing her hands in her pockets and walking past him. She wondered why he pestered her not understanding the feelings she had it made her frustrated she felt more emotions then usual and that she did not like. but for some reason these emotions weren't like those she normally felt it was not rage,fear or sorrow. but something else.
Old Posted 10-29-2010, 08:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Anu's knight
Default   #47  
Rail chuckled.
"How true these lips have seen many devils."
He side stepped watching her leave.

"Its funny you run from being human and yet I would like nothing more to be as such."
The cig lit as he bowed.
"Maybe next time we could dance a little bit?"
He called after her.
"Its a wonderful feeling when you do it in the pale shine of the full moon."
He pushed the cig to the side and smirked.Stuffing his hands in his pocket he stepped into the darkness he fangs glistened for a while.His next words a whisper.
"Oh how wonderful it is."

Old Posted 10-29-2010, 11:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Anurah listened to his words yet understanding them was something very hard for her as she was walking time passed and more and more his words had gotten to her she let out a small sigh and pulled out a cig looking at it. It was what she smoked she sighed why did little things such simple things like that even matter? she growled and looked around then quickly lit it sitting against and old building.

The weather had been cold she glared wondering if there was a place of heat anywhere near she decided to charge from the energy in her and closed her eyes hugging her knees and sliding until she was lying down she fell asleep.
Old Posted 10-29-2010, 11:56 PM Reply With Quote