Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default presumed knowledge[pinkie&cho]   #1  
(pm us if you want to post something in the story, it's mostly private but like all schools there are plenty of eyes and mouths wherever you go)

the young man ran down the halls of the academy his shoes clacking against the stone floor and his ponytail waving behind like a warning flag 'i am late! oh so late, i am dead!' he picked up his pace and continued running the hall to his new teacher's quarters coming into view
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 09-13-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 03:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki sat in his desk with a cup of tea on the table in front of him. Without even opening his eyes he reached out and grabbed the cup before him. Bringing the cup to his lips he gave a little sigh "3...2...1..." He didnt falter as the door opened with such force it slammed into the wall behind it.
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 03:16 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #3  
he all but tumbled in panting heavily and clutching at his shirt 'sah..sah..sarry i..am..la..ate! his already flushed features darkend even more
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 03:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki meerly look up. His light lavender eyes staring at the young male infront of him. "Yes...you are" He said softly "So please sit so we may start" He said in an equally soft tone.
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 03:24 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #5  
he sat down in the pro-offered seat as quickly as he could while trying to catch his breath. he had heard light eyes were arresting but as he and his brother were the only ones he knew of with them it had not sunk in that they were so commanding, he briefly wondered if he could do that someday though those thoughts were brushed aside quickly 'i am sorry sir, i got..well..lost' he wisely refrained from mentioning where he had gotten lost from
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 08-31-2011 at 03:32 PM.
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 03:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki took a sip of his tea before placing the cup on the table "Then I suggest to you a map" He said the slightest tilt of his head. "So..." He bagan slightly "Today we will be learning simple harvesting' Mizuki said. Taking a ball from his desk he set it upon the left corner "Now" He said "Move it from that corner to the right one without touching it" He said "Its simple...weather you want to use dark, light or elemental one way or another your not leaving till that ball moves"
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 03:37 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #7  
ludo sighed heavily 'sir, they did tell you right? i can't really be trusted with....well anything^^: can we please just use stored magic?' he stared imploringly at the other
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 03:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki looked to him "I didnt know this was negotiable" He said to him. "But...since I feel in a good mood" He said "Go for it"
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 03:42 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #9  
he breathed a sigh of relief. the school, as his old teacher would say, could stay standing one more day. he pulled his rusty old kodochi from his sleeve and ran his hand over the runes, the cold diluted magic lighted his hand momentarily and as he touched the runes down it the teacher's orb lit up. he then placed his hand parralel to it and moved his hand down the length of the desk, the ball rolling smoothly along in unison
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 03:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki watched him "See...to easy" He said as the ball stopped at the right side corner "Now...try one of the mentioned before please" He said and when the boy didnt move he tilted his head "Come now like this" Mizuki said as he looked to the ball. A snap of his figures and a twist of the wrist his desk suddenly grew a slight wooden slop enough to move the ball from one end to the other then descend as if nothing had happened.
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 03:53 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #11  
ludo squirmed a bit but did as he was told though he took a step back first 'watch yourself' he fluidly mimiced the teachers movements the desk once more taking a slope as the ball began to roll though a crack spread in the wood, at about halfway the board spintered and shredded, at the end of the roll the board broke completely and fell through the desk taking the ball with it. ludo looked away ashamedly dropping his hands but not soon enough as a small pop and tinkle sounded from the hole in the desk signaling the ball had shattered as well '...i, i am sorry'
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 03:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki shook his head "No need to be sorry" He said "You are learning...learning means mistakes will happen" He said softly. With a caugh and blow into his hand he placed it upon the desk and watched as it went back to how it was prior ball and all ontop.
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 04:05 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #13  
he looked up sharply 'no i'm not, i am not learning, nothing at all no matter what i do or how well i've practiced it always comes out the same, i'm broken, it doesn't work without the props!'

he was angry at this new person who presumed as they all did at first that he was unlearned, with his props he was as good as any teacher and better learned than most who taught, it was only when he tried to harness raw magic that things went horribly wrong. he did not understand what was so special about this man who could not even be bothered to read his papers before saying such a stupid thing, e wanted to go hide under a rock and never come out
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 04:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki looked at him "You...You are here for the soul factor to LEARN how to harvest this raw energy...WITHOUT...your equipment" Mizuki said starting to get fustrated at the male infront of him "Weather you understand the makings of a simple incantation or not is not my issue it is yours. So before you come to me expecting to learn you need to take a step above and beyond" Mizuki said to him "I was like you once" He said to the young male "I didnt know even where to start with my magic" He said "Then I met a teacher and he tought me how to controle and now store it "He said indicating to the crystal around his neck. "So...when your ready to be a true magic weilder come back to my study to try again" Mizuki said "But until that time you are dismissed"
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #15  
luka was stunned to say the least. he had never met such a short-tempered teacher in his life, even the library books weren't this rude. he opened his mouth to reply but thought better of it, instead he adopted a bored face and promptly left. like holy hell he was coming back tommorrow
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 04:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
"Oh and luka" He said using the males name for the first time "If you do not show tomorrow it will be an instant fail" He said not even looking up from his papers as the door began to close behind Luka of its own accord.
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 04:28 PM Reply With Quote