Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #17  
(( Yes, Actually he sort of his, If he finds that he likes the challenge or that he doesn't feel safe with someone, Or If he is mad.. Hm.. Do you want this fight to continue?))
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 06-26-2013, 12:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
((By all means, go on ahead. Leaving like that is just part of Sain's personality.))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-26-2013, 01:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #19  
Before he knew it the main had turned his back to Lance, Oh, this made his blood boil. It was almost insulting that someone would think he was that much of a push over, And by this time Lance had gathered enough energy, He held his blade in front of him at a horizontal straight angle with it body, the body of his sword glew, as Foxkin like writing began etching itself into the blade.. Someone who was Familiar with the language could read that it said. "Dens of Strength".

Soon, His body glew with a Scarlet red aura, his presence was more noticeable almost as if his spiritual strength had greatly increased. With out a moment of warning Lance sheathed his sword and ran towards the other swinging a might punch towards the man. If it were to hit, would send the man flying a few feet,, If it were to be dodged Lance would land the hit on a nearby tree and cause a small hole where the hit landed in the tree.

""

Old Posted 06-26-2013, 01:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
((SORRY I KIND OF DISAPPEARED.))
Sain stopped abruptly, mid-step, as an overwhelming wave of energy hit him, then instinctively unsheathed the sword and whirled around as he heard footsteps running up.

Lance's punch shoved the flat of the blade into his chest and sent the swordsman flying. He hit a tree with a rather nasty crunch, the glass bottles full of various drinks and potions shattering into pieces behind his back. Trying and failing to prop himself upright with Stormfraught, Sain dropped to both knees, wincing in pain as the glass shards dug into his back with every wheezing breath.

Then he actually looked up.

What...what is this?

The red glow that surrounded the foxkin reminded Sain of the Taint, but it was less eerie, less alluring, than the greedy grasp of darkness that had almost swallowed him whole on that fateful day.

I didn't know he could punch this hard. Are all foxkin like this...?
Old Posted 07-02-2013, 12:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #21  
The foxkin smiled his fangs apparent at this point as, Lance palmed his right fist into his left hand and proceeded to crack his knuckles, Soon enough he did the same altering the hands. Lance stood at a offensive stance, his movements almost seemed slower? His attitude was much more cocky, his entire persona almost changing before the others eyes. "So, It seems I have your full undivided attention now, You know, That nice little burning trick you did was quite painful. You pissed me off, There is no way I am letting you walk away now."

Lance watched the other gag and weeze as he stood to a stance, and being the cocky person he currently was, He continued. "This is a magic of its own, It is known of the spell blade technique. I can alter my various skills in sacrifice for another skill plummeting to a low level." Lance cracked his neck and smiled. "I will let you get the next hit for free come at me." Lance had a strategy with this form that gave him so much strength the idea was to get the opponent close and destroy them with his powerful punches.. It was a simple plan but it worked..

""

Old Posted 07-02-2013, 04:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Why does he even bother telling me all this? It's to his own disadvantage... Sain squinted at the foxkin. Altering various skills...like...strength? So what did he sacrifice...?

...He suddenly looks so...sluggish.

So Lance wanted a close-range fight. Sain grinned to himself. As long as the foxkin had indeed sacrificed speed for strength, he had the upperhand if he could indeed dodge and keep his distance. Seems like the chain on the sword will come in handy. Let's see if I can swing it as well as...no, better than...my father could.

He started running towards an open grove, hoping the foxkin would be able to keep up.
((I forgot to mention that he has a short length of chain attached to the pommel of his sword, which allows him to swing the whole sword by grabbing the other end of the chain. Not fast, and he needs a lot of space, but it's useful for keeping opponents at bay. Remember that the sword doesn't have an edge, though.))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-03-2013, 12:25 PM Reply With Quote