Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's ALIVE
Default   #17  
To say the least XD
And hey I never said there wasn't water in it. I t is outside and it has been raining, so who knows maybe I'm just growing frogs XD
Link some soothing cams my way =O

And yeah. Actually the price of goldfish has gone up from 15 cents to 19cents (As mentioned earlier) so when I went to buy a buck fifty of goldfish it costed a bit more.. . . Like why XD is there a goldfish shortage?
Well never know XD

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 04-15-2017, 10:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
More likely there's a money shortage. ;)
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-15-2017, 07:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #19  
At Petco the feeder goldfish are 29 cents each, but they also have minnows for 19 cents each. The minnows are much smaller, but great for outdoor ponds. I'm not sure if they're good for feeding turtles because I don't know if they have more bones or if that would even affect the turtles. Here is a link to a live cam that I love. You can hear the announcer and scuba divers during their tours lol.

http://explore.org/live-cams/player/...al-reef-camera

I've noticed the smaller pet stores are getting much more expensive with their pricing. I talked to them about possibly wanting to switch out my mollies for a freshwater puffer, and they were only willing to give me $1 per Molly as in store credit. Their puffers are $6 each. We paid $6 for the Creamsicle Molly and he's pretty big now.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 04-17-2017, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
My son has a very young red eared slider turtle named Shelldon (because Gareth cant resist making puns). But thats the only aquarium like thing we have.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 04-19-2017, 06:45 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #21  
It totally counts as an aquarium XD

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 04-19-2017, 11:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Shamus - Aww! Is your family into Big Bang Theory? My boyfriend's brother can turn anything into a pun. It's a talent he's gained within the past year.

If it holds water it's for aquatic habitats xD
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 04-20-2017, 05:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #23  
I like BBT but its a but too old for Gareth. He's only 10. I dont even know where he heard the name Sheldon. Its not common around here.
Haha your boyfriend's brother sounds like Gareth. He's getting really good at it.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 04-20-2017, 08:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Maybe he has classmates who have families at home who watch BBT. Some of the memes I've seen of him are hilarious.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 04-23-2017, 03:52 AM Reply With Quote