Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Wanderer
Default   #65  
Figured as much.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-16-2017, 03:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I... think you're right, I think that did get promoted to common status after the event.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 06-16-2017, 11:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #67  
Are my arms supposed to disappear after putting the costume arms?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 06-19-2017, 08:14 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
nah dude, we don't chop off limbs. you gotta choose not to wear them.

Old Posted 06-19-2017, 08:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #69  
The items, or the arms and legs? I'm gonna go with the items and say bummer.
Quote:
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 06-19-2017, 08:41 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
nah duder. listen, i'm gonna send you some items in a trade. what you gotta do is equip the blank base in the avi editor, then find these items under the accessories tab and put your new bod together the way you like

it'll be magical, trust me.

Old Posted 06-19-2017, 08:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #71  
Is it okay if I give up now? I think I'm too incompetent to do anything fancy.
Quote:
Old Posted 06-19-2017, 09:11 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
haha, it's not as bad as all that. you just have to get used to it. modding takes a little work to get used to, but it's the most fun way to make avis.

Old Posted 06-19-2017, 09:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #73  
True, but... I can't get my arms to be invisible. I can't even figure out how to find the blank base of which you mentioned... I merely stripped my avi naked before going to accessories as you said.
Quote:
Old Posted 06-19-2017, 09:26 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
in the editor, above the regular tabs, are "layering" "male" and "female" tabs. if you scroll to the bottom of the male tab, there's an image with nothing in it. like, it has a border like the other skin choices, but there's no skin!

that's the blank base. when you put that on, you can use the accessory pieces to make a body with only the limbs you need it to have using the items i gave you.

Old Posted 06-19-2017, 09:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #75  
Thanks you so much!
Quote:
Old Posted 06-19-2017, 09:43 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
my pleasure, and welcome to the world of modding! the more you practice, the easier it gets.

Old Posted 06-19-2017, 09:44 PM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
Default   #77  
Now you look so beautiful boris
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 06-29-2017, 02:34 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
The Coda said to post this here for Toho to fix.

I have found a bug.
Type: Item / Game / Trade / Avatar / Inventory / Achievement / Forum
Current Operating System / Browser:
Relevant Details: Special boxers for females don't have all the colours for a special set!
Screenshot of Error (if possible):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
....Wow, that's really weird. For reference, Special Boxer Briefs vs Special Basic Boxers [F].

Then again, this was way back when Fen did the silly thing with making male- and female-exclusive poses.

EDIT: ....why on earth is the item named weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
It wasn't a silly thing. M/F poses weren't implemented yet -- I wrote that code myself after I came on staff. There are a handful of items that I wasn't able to automatically merge after that, either because they didn't have male versions, or because (like this item) they were named incorrectly when they were created.

I can't fix it right now, but if you post about it in the error report forum, Toho can get around to it.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Last edited by Tam I am; 07-11-2017 at 02:41 AM.
Old Posted 07-11-2017, 02:39 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #79  
ok so, this is something i can help fix, but it won't be a perfect fix because i don't have any files this old.

but anyway, i can rip one of the images already on the site, adjust it to match how the greyscales probably were??? and add the missing shades to this version and any others that have missing shades.

what i need, though, is for someone to post all the color sets of those boxers that need additional shades in my work thread so that i know exactly what i need to do, and i'll do it when i do the regular commons update on thursday.

THAT BEING SAID, if toho has time to fix this situation for good before i sit down to do it, please be my guest. but those particular boxers are a disaster. the whole batch needs fixing and merging, not just the special pair. so if you're gonna do it, make sure you get the whole thing handled, not just that one version.

Old Posted 07-11-2017, 05:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Hmm. I think I can handle that.
Old Posted 07-11-2017, 10:31 AM Reply With Quote