Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Lightbulb Bleach Roleplay   #1  
Story line
Long after the izien Incident a man named Lance Ryukoudo(me) Captain of the newly-formed Squad 14 Has detected the first arrancar Presence in the soul society in over 1000 years. He goes to check it out only to find A Cave He enters the cave to see an army Ready to attack the Soul society. What will Come of this terrible situation? Only time will tell.

Rules.

1.First and foremost please post asking to join and who you plan on joining as Premade Characters Are acceptable Except for previously dead or Lost characters in the series of bleach
2. try and keep your grammar and spelling good. I don't mind a few spelling errors but a clumped up mess of multiple misspelled words is an eyesore.
3. NO God modding or auto hitting Examples for god modding is blocking every attack or acting as if you are stronger than everyone roleplaying. Auto hitting is simply saying you can tell someone you landed an attack without giving them a chance small Acceptions are stabbing, punching, or grapple moves.
4. Try and make medium sized post like 2-3 small paragraphs are fine if you want ill post a few examples of small 2-3 paragraph posts if you want them reply with the word "Examples" and ill post them
5. most important rule have fun :) i'm a nice guy im not to strict or mean ill let alot of things slide. I just wanna have fun and enjoy an amazing story ill wait till some people join up before i post :)
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 07-27-2012, 10:49 AM Reply With Quote  
//No one wants to? e_e.. just my luck lol

""

Old Posted 07-27-2012, 01:18 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #3  
Rawr. Can i join? Ill have to learn tho i know some things but i can learn more.
Old Posted 08-04-2012, 04:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Ya sure i dont care let me get the skeleton i forgot to post it XD

Edit:User Name:
Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Side: (( Soul Reaper,Arrancar, Zanpakuto Spirit, Human, ect.))
Squad: (( To any that apply))
Power Description: (( includes what your powers are and or Zanpakuto you have ect.))
Additional Information:
Looks: (( anime please ))

""

Old Posted 08-04-2012, 04:08 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #5  
User Name: Kage No Hoko Ki
Name: Chris.
Personality: Quiet and anti social at time but careing for his friends.
Bio: Born into a family of 4 Kage was the youngest child. His mom and dad worked alot so his older brother always watched over him. One day while he was playing in the park a hollow appeared out of nowhere was going after an old man. He didnt know what he was seeing but somehow he was seeing it. The hollow destroyed everything crushing his brother under the rubal. He was alone then and wandered around waiting for his parents to get back. They never returned. When he was 16 the same hollow appeared and this time it crushed the building he was in. Now he trains as a soul reaper in the soul society.
Side: Soul reaper
Squad: 14
Power Description: KageNoHokoKi (Shikai mode. The normal short dagger grows to the about 10 inches longer almost to a short sword. It turns completly black and splits into two black daggers. They also radiate a dark energy that can form into little shadow type monsters that i can control.)
Additional Information: N/A
Looks:
Last edited by Kage No Hoko Ki; 08-04-2012 at 05:03 PM.
Old Posted 08-04-2012, 04:59 PM Reply With Quote  
User Name: Saru_Onacha
Name:Lance Ryukoudo
Personality:Hes a calm and cool collected guy nice to talk to, He doesnt trust easily but it doesnt affect the way he treats people. He is shy around women he has just met and he can tend to be a smart a**.
Bio: Lance Ryukoudo Grew up in a lap of luxury he hate he always wanted to be normal and poor like the friend he had a man by the name of Kenpachi Found him and told him he had the prowess to become an amazing soul reaper. After that moment he spent days and days working to impress his newly found idol and became the captian of the newly formed Squad 14 head of Human-Soul reaper communications this squad was made due to the uprising of Spiritual powered Humans and substitute soul reapers Appearing in the world of the living
Side: Soul reaper
Squad: the 14th court guard squad recently made by the captain himself
Power Description: His Shikai is a Assassin claw style anpakuto It has the Ability of the zanpakuto Poison that slowly drains spiritual energies what ever body part it touches further movement of the area infect Causes paralysis His Bankai is unknown to any living soul reaper due to him rarely using it

Looks:

""

Old Posted 08-04-2012, 05:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  
Approved,Edit: OH crap sorry for the double posts i was reading kages and forgot i had posted already ewe

""

Old Posted 08-04-2012, 05:05 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Kage walks around the soul society. His zanpakto on his back. He had just wokken up and was ready to train. Tho he was in no big hurry considering he really didnt want to have to train with his captain.
Old Posted 08-04-2012, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #9  
Lance walked away from the cave frowning and upset "Kitsune, What could we have done wrong to deserve this? I thought forming squad 14 would have solved this problem" He said looking down at his dagger shaped Zanpakuto. The captain was one of those people who wanted to keep the peace. When Squad 14 was created the idea was to bring everyone together from Human soul reapers to arrancar. It dissapointed him to see that even after his strong efforts it was all in vein.

"Well, i have to find my lieutenant so i can get the report to the head captain" Lance looked up into the sky with a frown on his face "Knowing my lazy lieutenant hes probably avoiding me" He said then looking back down stuffing his hands into his pocket.

""

Old Posted 08-04-2012, 05:17 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Kage walked around and then eventually to the place he had been told to go for training. He looked around and waited. His dagger in his hand. "Lance is probablly gonna kill me if he keeps training me like this." He smirks and looks down at his dagger.
Old Posted 08-04-2012, 05:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11  
Lance walks into the barracks of his newly formed Squad construction was still going there wasn't much to it just various rooms spread around for the . The one thing he was proud of though was the Newly built training arena in the center. Lance walked into his specially made room and sat down at his desk looking for papers to send a report to the head captain.

"I can believe that this is happening what is the world coming to." Lance finds the paper and pulls it out of the desk placing it on top of it and begins filling it out. "Gah, how could i let this happen."

""

Old Posted 08-04-2012, 05:34 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Kage gets up tired of waiting. He looks up to the ceiling. "Lance where are you?" He yells louder then he had wanted. He started training a little on his own.
Old Posted 08-04-2012, 05:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #13  
lance smiles hearing his lieutenants voice he places his hands on the desk and stands up flash stepping behind kage not making a single noise and gently slaps the back of his head to let him know he was there pulling out kitsune and going to slash at his back. If it where to hit it would cause his spine to loosen and a huge bleeding gash in kage's back

""

Old Posted 08-04-2012, 05:44 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Kage feeling his captain smack him quickly turns around and blocks barely. He then steps back repositioning himself. ""You are here then." He smirks and rushes toward Lance. He slashes at lances arm and quickly jumps doing a sort of backflip kick.
Old Posted 08-04-2012, 05:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #15  
Lance sighs and looks at chris grabbing his ankle holding him upside down "Just not fast enough yet lieutenant" He said smiling and tossing the lieutenant in front of him. Lance then flash stepped above age falling down toward him with his dagger pointed at his chest. "There will be no mercy!"

//Just realized ive been calling you kage sorry used to rping with you on facebook

""

Old Posted 08-04-2012, 05:53 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
"None expected captain. After all i am already dead." Kage rolls out of the way but his shirt gets pinned to the ground. He rips his shirt getting up he looks at Lance. He then flash steps to right infront of Lance and jabs his dagger forward toward his chest.
Old Posted 08-04-2012, 05:56 PM Reply With Quote