Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Once Corrupt
Default Interactive Story RP: Shall We Dance?   #1  
Soon after his dance with the Princess, Feysha Karsalia, Axel returned to the dance floor, extending his hand to others wishing for a dance.

Hello guests, and welcome to Trisphee's 2011 Masquarade Event! I am... Mr. Vandir... And I am here to dance. If you wish to dance with me, please join me here in "Shall We Dance?"

I'll tell you right now, I'm not some pretty piece of trash all dressed up for the ball, I am indeed a shining prince waiting for someone lovely to dance with. Will it be you? Or you? Or even you?
Old Posted 07-20-2011, 06:23 PM  
! Wicked Lovely !
Why, look at that, Mr. Vandir, we both share a flock of flying bats. I think you should dance with me, first.
Figuring out what to do about an avatar.. TILL THEN? NAKED STRIKE!
Old Posted 07-20-2011, 06:27 PM  
The Once Corrupt
Default   #3  
"Bats?" Axel questioned looking around, "I see nothing of the sort, however I can grant you your wish for a dance."
Old Posted 07-20-2011, 06:29 PM  
Wanderer
Espy nearly tripped over her skirting, too preoccupied with the eyes she had felt on her, then suddenly noticing the handsome man nearby. Color rose slightly in her cheek before she whirled around to hide her face.

((Going off Maikan's slightly dead RP here.))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-20-2011, 06:31 PM  
The Once Corrupt
Default   #5  
Axel caught the falling Espy, and held her up, "You should be more careful, wouldn't want to sprain one of your lovely ankles."
Old Posted 07-20-2011, 06:32 PM  
! Wicked Lovely !
Nodding her head slightly, the red headed female stepped somewhat closer to the man, curtseying before him slightly, head cocking to the side a slight bit, witnessing the Espy falter. "Are you alright, Miss?" She asked, before standing straight back up, and shuffling back a step, her hand extended towards the skulled masked man.
Old Posted 07-20-2011, 06:35 PM  
The Once Corrupt
Default   #7  
Axel took the girl's hand and brought it to his lips. "Shall we then?"
Old Posted 07-20-2011, 06:37 PM  
Wanderer
"Er. Ah. Thanks, mister, miss" Espy stuttered slightly. Wait, what am I nervous about?! She took a few steps away, then felt a inexplicable (at least, to her), wave of...envy? Jealousy? Whatever it was, it wasn't good. Right. Time for that wine I'd promised myself not to drink.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-20-2011, 06:38 PM  
! Wicked Lovely !
Default   #9  
Blushing slightly, and nodding her head, she allowed Vandir to lead her. "Before we start, let me make your acquaintance. For this dance, you may name me as Cerridwen. And I believe I already know your name, by the dance you just displayed with the Princess." She was slightly enthralled at the fact she was the second to dance with him, after the whirl of a dance he'd had with Princess Feysha. In all truths, her knack for taking things head on finally came in handy, as, she'd hadn't expected such an event to occur otherwise.
Old Posted 07-20-2011, 06:43 PM  
The Once Corrupt
"Cerridwen," he repeated, leading her to the dance floor, "It looks like another fast dance this time. Do you think you can keep up?"
Old Posted 07-20-2011, 06:50 PM  
! Wicked Lovely !
Default   #11  
Giggling softly, the woman shook her head. "Of course, I can keep up." Her ears perked to the music, her hips, already swiveling to the sounds of the orchestra. "I know you don't know me, but fear not, handsome, I do believe I'll be able to keep pace with you." She then squeezed his hand tightly, stepping back, allowing him the first move.
Old Posted 07-20-2011, 06:55 PM  
The Once Corrupt
http://youtu.be/-CgnYY9Rwa4 <= (How is this?)

"Handsome?" Axel repeated, he would have laughed, however, he was used to such a thing, but he smiled again when she said she would be able to keep up with him.

He began the dance, the other couples around him following suit.
Old Posted 07-20-2011, 07:27 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #13  
((Crap, I love that song. Yeah. Just had to mention that >.>))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-20-2011, 07:29 PM  
♔ Vampire Prince ♔
(( I love that song too >.> ))

Mystic Menagerie (Temp Art) | The Alchemist's Den | The Alchemist's Desire | IRL Commissions

♔ Trisphee's one and only Vampire Prince ♔
Currently working on "Dream World Is Mine" art.
Let me catch you in my Dark Void...

Old Posted 07-20-2011, 07:31 PM  
Oracle of the Enterprise
Default   #15  
It wasn't long after Ms. Spirit walked into the ballroom that the music started and she, in the mood for festivities got carried into the dance with an unnamed man. She had been told to keep an eye out for an unusual activity going on around the party.
"It's not that we would support any or even most of the queen's actions," she was told, "but anyone who begins a party should be worthy of our protection until the party is officially over. We do our part to fight those who dare to crash the party-mood."
"But who says that work cannot mix with play?" she said to herself and continued to dance the part.
The Ward and Ace of Funkduder
Funk Certified Mule

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
-Marianne Williamson
Old Posted 07-20-2011, 07:35 PM  
! Wicked Lovely !
[Sorry I poofed, I had to go work out & then... I had the urge to go run in the rain. xD]
Old Posted 07-20-2011, 08:21 PM  

Tags
axel, dance, dance with axel