Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Truthwatcher
Default   #2401  
Pulled kind of a bitch move today at work. Had a VERY loud and needy person trying to use a computer and I was absolutely worn out trying to help them as much as I could (which wasn't much tbh because they were filling out a form that needed their personal info so I couldn't sit there and fill it out with them for privacy reasons) and as soon as the person coming on shift at the desk got there, I let them know that the person was gonna need help. And then the person loudly called over to the desk for help and I immediately ducked out and let my coworker deal with it.
I mean...it was a shitty thing for me to do probably, but also I'd been struggling to help them, off and on for probably close to 30 or 40 minutes so...
Old Posted 11-29-2023, 06:14 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
USPS apparently doesn't care or want to find the missing package I sent out weeks ago with the last update being the 17th of last month, after submitting an inquiry they just give me an "apology" claiming they didn't find it, submitted a missing mail search but not holding my breath. >:(

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-01-2023, 11:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2403  
can't apply one set of eyedrops properly because my fingers won't go into the right positions.

i'm so fucking tired of things not going right.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 12-04-2023, 08:11 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
If you're going to buy something from someone, you are agreeing to a contract. You need to MAKE SURE you want to go through with it instead of decide later you want to cancel. It wastes my time when an irresponsible buyer cancels and doesn't even apologize or take the blame. They're lucky it's a Sunday and post offices are closed otherwise they'd have to accept. >:(

Old Posted 01-29-2024, 12:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2405  
Am absolutely trash at prioritizing stuff. xP
Have been meaning to add a few more items to Etsy for like a month now, but keep putting it off for other things. Ugh.
Old Posted 02-03-2024, 01:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
~I found out that I've been robbed. Company took more than enough out of my account. Took twice the amount. I've dealt with this crappy company before and the ppl only answer they gave was "Sucks to be you. We're closing this ticket." So now I'm stuck between the company that stole my money and another that's going to eat my only paycheck. Living sucks.~

Anyone want my stuff?
Old Posted 02-18-2024, 09:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Default   #2407  
omg im so sorry i would be so stressed out

are you able to dispute the charge or go to small claims court???
Old Posted 02-18-2024, 10:54 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Can't change my avatar for some reason, both on Firefox and Chrome. ;w;

Old Posted 02-21-2024, 12:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2409  
got terminated on tumblr. you know. on the account that i run a fairly decent askblog on.
why? probably because the CEO hates trans women, and i have issues with that, because those are my fucking sisters you're targetting!
also one of my rp blogs got terminated as well. the other two 'active' ones have escaped the crossfire, but like. ???????????? why THAT rp blog? it's not like i'm fucking active on there!

Old Posted 02-22-2024, 07:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
The absolute travesty of the new AtLAB live action show. xP
UGH. I mean, I really have only watched the opening of the first episode and read one review of a particular future episode, but I can already tell I hate it. I mean...you cannot change the iconic opening speech and expect me to actually like this new adaptation any better than the movie which we do not speak of. And I know they removed a very important arc for Sokka. NOPE.

Anyway...that being said, if anyone's watched the new show already and has liked it, sorry, but this is a show that didn't need any live action adaptations imo, but everyone is entitled to like what they want I guess.
Old Posted 02-25-2024, 12:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Default   #2411  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
The absolute travesty of the new AtLAB live action show. xP
UGH. I mean, I really have only watched the opening of the first episode and read one review of a particular future episode, but I can already tell I hate it. I mean...you cannot change the iconic opening speech and expect me to actually like this new adaptation any better than the movie which we do not speak of. And I know they removed a very important arc for Sokka. NOPE.

Anyway...that being said, if anyone's watched the new show already and has liked it, sorry, but this is a show that didn't need any live action adaptations imo, but everyone is entitled to like what they want I guess.
omg I saw that it was on Netflix the other day but haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

So far I've heard many mixed reviews, some say its bad and some say it gets better as the show goes on?? I wish they brought back the animated version but I also heard they're making a version where everyone is in their 20's?
Old Posted 02-27-2024, 12:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Some people love it, some hate it, I'm REALLY trying to give it a chance, but haven't even been able to make it halfway through the first episode. Also, I'm sure they tried their best, but the cgi Appa and Momo are just gross and don't look right to me.

Yeah, there's at least 1 animated movie and then the new animated series coming up that will continue the original storyline and/or expand on the universe more and I'm interested to see those for sure.
Old Posted 02-27-2024, 02:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Default   #2413  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Some people love it, some hate it, I'm REALLY trying to give it a chance, but haven't even been able to make it halfway through the first episode. Also, I'm sure they tried their best, but the cgi Appa and Momo are just gross and don't look right to me.

Yeah, there's at least 1 animated movie and then the new animated series coming up that will continue the original storyline and/or expand on the universe more and I'm interested to see those for sure.
Barely started and so far only 10 minutes in so I feel like I cant really judge it rn.

Also I've seen a lot of comparison of it to the original avatar movie especially in regards to costumes and wigs.

Oh well ill just be waiting for the animation series to come back
Old Posted 02-27-2024, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I came down with the flu a week ago. I was really sick for a few days. I'm basically better now; pretty sure I've beaten the infection, but I still have chest congestion.

And this chest congestion.

SUCKS.

Not only does my chest hurt from the coughing, not only is my stomach turning from all the phlegm draining into it... but feeling the crackling in my lungs every time I breathe sends a chill through my nerves like nails on a chalkboard.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-11-2024, 04:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #2415  
Last december, I had to put my doggy down, and then three weeks ago, I was stupid and got myself hacked, so no I have to go through all my passwords and change them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 03-18-2024, 08:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
cold sores. that's it, that's the post.

Old Posted 03-20-2024, 05:19 AM Reply With Quote